Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 77. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
June 25, 2018, 04:29:23 AM
Yes we do, imagine how many companies are on the world and altcoins are another kind of companies.. So don't worry about it.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 04:25:47 AM
Yeah from time to time we do need that. It kinda moves our crypto community forward. It brings life to the projects and developments of a company. And it kinda provides moee coins to invest with, and it provides competitions to other coins. And still altcoins is there for us to benefit if we choose to invest on it.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
June 24, 2018, 12:27:45 PM
yes we need altcoin, it shows the development of the blockchain, more and more altcoin shows what the blockchain can be useful for.

And more and more scams arise everyday. We definitively need altcoins but not these huge mess with hundreds of scams rising and falling each month.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Bountyhive.io
June 24, 2018, 12:08:07 PM
yes we need altcoin, it shows the development of the blockchain, more and more altcoin shows what the blockchain can be useful for.
Activity: 148
June 24, 2018, 12:07:33 PM
Different coins have different roles. In the future, more new cryptocurrencies will be developed. They will bring more innovative things to this market, so that this industry can make a better development in the future. .
Activity: 392
June 24, 2018, 12:03:16 PM
of course we need it because every coin has its own concept and then the benefits of each coin is also different although there are similarities as well as one of the main is for trading use

True I think we definitely need altcoin because with altcoin makes the competition in cryptocurrency increasingly tight,
and also with altcoin making our choices even more
Activity: 84
June 24, 2018, 11:56:12 AM
of course we need it because every coin has its own concept and then the benefits of each coin is also different although there are similarities as well as one of the main is for trading use
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
June 24, 2018, 07:25:29 AM

Actually, the market is filled with many scam coins that prove to be useless. On the other side, there are many new coins which are valuable, and have promising future. However, we may need to have new altcoins if the new ones prove to be more technical and practical as they bring new ideas and solve many problems in various sectors.

Activity: 112
June 24, 2018, 07:14:28 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

Yes we need!
But we need quality instead of quantity.
Activity: 144
June 24, 2018, 07:13:37 AM
From my point of view, yes we need another Altcoin because many people are involved in cryptocurrency, because, altcoin is just like an alternative way to gain profit in trading. it also makes the world of cryptocurrency to be balanced, if there is no altcoin, maybe crypto will end. And Also, we should be more experimental to find other new things like altcoin, when it comes to investment and in cryptocurrency world.
The Altcoins provide a variety of options for different people to choose from. Their potential for growth may not be as high as those that were mentioned from the first statement, but they offer good alternative for people who could not afford to get themselves Bitcoin and/or other expensive coins that are existing.
Activity: 125
June 24, 2018, 07:05:29 AM
We do. Most altcoins are peer-to-peer, involve a mining process by which users solve difficult problems to unlock blocks, and offer efficient and cheap ways to carry out transactions on the web. But even with many overlapping features, altcoins vary widely from each other - altocoins differ themselves from bitcoin with a range of procedural variations, including different proof-of-work algorithms, different means by which users can sacrifice energy to mine blocks, and application enhancements to increase user anonymity.
Activity: 238
June 24, 2018, 05:39:40 AM
I believe so, yes we need altcoins.
A healthy competition is always a good thing, after all, ICOs of the past is what made bitcoin at present as we know it.
It's just like light and dark, we can never recognize without the other.

This competition is not healthy mate since the process is going to scam. The good legit get bad impact because of scam project. Why? Because people almost think the same to all project. So this make the competition is not healthy. I dont like the thing like this.
June 24, 2018, 05:33:53 AM
From my point of view, yes we need another Altcoin because many people are involved in cryptocurrency, because, altcoin is just like an alternative way to gain profit in trading. it also makes the world of cryptocurrency to be balanced, if there is no altcoin, maybe crypto will end. And Also, we should be more experimental to find other new things like altcoin, when it comes to investment and in cryptocurrency world.
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 05:32:26 AM
if in my opinion Altcoin actually has many benefits to offer to investors more than Bitcoin at the moment, So I'm sure Altcoin will give us good luck in the future, maybe because without them there will be no chance to earn income, because there will not be new projects that people are trying to make, to improve people's lives, there is a planetary scale project, it's really beautiful
Activity: 57
June 24, 2018, 05:22:43 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

I think If we do not have altcoin now, bitcoin will never gain popularity like this time. When something grows it will not be appreciated, but just as growing up competes with something else surely growth makes it stand apart from the rest. That's in my opinion.
Activity: 70
June 24, 2018, 05:15:02 AM
Diversity is always good. Competition is always good.
There are various ways of making money. There are thousands of coins per day. You can earn money using each one. The source of the crypto world.
Activity: 83
June 23, 2018, 11:38:20 PM
In the world there are about 500 thousand altcoins. Most of them are garbage and do not have a great future. But I think that this sphere is just developing and current altcoins are only drafts for the subsequent even more innovative products.
Activity: 138
June 23, 2018, 12:18:27 PM
I saw this coin called DIMCOIN. They have a DIM ECOSYSTEM and their main product is HYBRID STOCK EXCHANGE on the blockchain.What do u guys think? Should I invest big in this coin ?? They also have many other product like DIMX, DIMPAY, DEPOTWALLET and more…
Here is their Latest update with new whitepaper and detailed mid year report….

DIM ECOSYSTEM WHITEPAPER and MID YEAR REPORT
https://medium.com/welcome-…/dim-midyear-update-8c8235e7f61f

HYBSE Youtube Promotion Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1u1JRqpg-k

The following medium article is the introduction of the hybrid stock exchange that they are developing
https://medium.com/dim-univers/what-is-hybse-275cc914d26

Introduction to DIMCOIN on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYe1NDNT6oo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpl_vKgjV10

copper member
Activity: 153
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
June 23, 2018, 12:14:17 PM
Yes, of course, we need altcoins. Many of them will soon disappear and remain only the best, fastest and most reliable. Competition will cause the weak altcoins to leave.
Activity: 266
June 23, 2018, 12:04:41 PM
Of course, altcoins are needed. Altcoins can still bring a very big profit. But we need to study trading, study projects, in order to find a coin that can give you a good profit. The market is now in the deepest correction. Take now the cryptocurrency. There can be no other chance. The market will soon have to go up.
Pages:
Jump to: