Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 75. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 10:25:14 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
Ofcourse we still need altcoin it helps a lot of roles in our economy, altcoin has many unique reason that can help other investors, some market can developes on different coins so i can say is still needed it helps improve bitcoin and bitcoin will really look different today without altcoin.
Activity: 94
June 26, 2018, 10:22:04 AM
Truly, we realize that there are many coins under Bitcoin that develop persistently each time and those coins, I imagine that's Altcoin will likely modify its incentive to Bitcoin and to be an astounding Altcoin because of the new rise. It is a coin of nature to know how to react or to react to the market. Thus, this is so The coin has a specific future, however I think altcoin in the future.But I know they trust that they will have the capacity to get higher benefits for them. To the extent I can put resources into ICO, great cash will be put yet you have great involvement in the market.And these coins can get us the chance to exchange a greater amount of their occupations in a few circumstances. Work in less time than some other time is spread to Alcatenz Crashes. So I think altcoin necessities to exchange speedier.
Activity: 528
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 10:20:19 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
Of course we need altcoins, there are many unique characteristics that altcoins have and it is the reason why investors are also prefer to make investment with altcoins. Altcoins are now playing vital role in our economy and society.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
June 26, 2018, 10:18:08 AM
 We need alternative cryptocurrencies tokens, first of all as the source of investing. Secondly, to support the project, and make it able to get real, what they have pointed as their goal!
Activity: 65
June 26, 2018, 09:32:09 AM
Sure altcoins it is very creative things! I very like huge number of beautiful logos on coinmarketcap. It is question like - Do we need any other brands of smartphones as we already have Apple and Samsung?
Activity: 276
Merit: 12
OOOBTC.com
June 26, 2018, 06:03:09 AM
Altcoin presents the competition in this regard, although there is no alternative cryptocurrency that poses a real threat to Bitcoin. Without altcoin, Bitcoin will look very different from what we know today.

what kind of threat are you talking about? Bitcoin is essentially useless, there are a lot of coins that solve various problems in various industries. here they are really worth something
Activity: 140
June 26, 2018, 05:52:12 AM
Other alcoys are, of course, needed for competition in the market. It will be interesting to find out the names of the new coin. And you are not innocent.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold
June 26, 2018, 05:44:37 AM
Competition creates development. Many will try to improve their service with some other in competition. I think this is happening to altcoins now. With a very huge scope I think bitcoib can not give a perfect service so this is what altcoins are for. So I think we need alt coins.
Activity: 99
June 26, 2018, 05:38:05 AM
Altcoin presents the competition in this regard, although there is no alternative cryptocurrency that poses a real threat to Bitcoin. Without altcoin, Bitcoin will look very different from what we know today.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 25, 2018, 06:54:57 PM
Of course are necessary! Don't you ask whether Audi when there is BMW are necessary to us or why on Peugeot when there is Fiat is necessary?
The point is that the market develops, at each separate coin the "cool" functionalities which distinguish one from another.
therefore my opinion - that they have to and will appear
Activity: 93
June 25, 2018, 02:53:00 PM
Altcoins are a good way to make money, investors will find many advantages in investing in altcons, besides this is a way to find financing for new companies
Activity: 112
June 25, 2018, 02:48:47 PM
we still need altcoins. Many altcoins have their own specific features that bitcoin and other altcoin don't have. For example ethereum, it has a feature of smart contract where you can make another coin or token on top of it. Other altcoin focus their technology on advertisement, power generation, cloud service and so much more
Activity: 434
June 25, 2018, 02:36:07 PM
Yes, of course, we all still need Altcoin. Although Bitcoin is a nice and promising coin. But many Altcoin also has a bright future. Provided you must be careful in choosing a good prospect Altcoin and worthy to you hold.
Activity: 112
sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem
June 25, 2018, 12:51:10 PM
We need altcoins as an alternative to Bitcoin to create a healthy competition in cryptomarket. The price of Bitcoin is very high, so it is not very affordable for most of the people...
Activity: 122
June 25, 2018, 12:41:35 PM
we must know How to analyze us when we need it? namu we can see many things based on the original optimization and extension of the rights we need, we will leave it inappropriate, determined at different times in different circumstances
Activity: 143
Merit: 19
ONe Social Network.
June 25, 2018, 12:33:52 PM
Altcoins  were created as an alternative to bitcoin and a means of earning, they are needed for the development of the crypto-currency market. Each new altcoin can improve its technology and bring something new.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
June 25, 2018, 11:40:29 AM
Of course we need altcoins, there are characteristics that altcoins have and bitcoin doesn't have. There are many altcoins who keep solving different problem that existing in our society and economy. Altcoins are now have important role in our economy and society.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
June 25, 2018, 11:37:57 AM
Every market needs variety so i think altcoins fill this blank for bitcoin and most of them has more benefits and has unique features. İf they can hold on to market it does make difference between investors which does not have enough money to buy bitcoin to join the system and make profit for themselves. And also everyone is independent in this world to work, so if anyone want to launch his own coin then surely no one can stop him to launch new coin.
Activity: 161
June 25, 2018, 11:21:34 AM
It all depends on the use case and I can tell in my opinion that there are numerous altcoins out coin that really benefits and we truly need them due to their application
Activity: 126
June 25, 2018, 11:19:29 AM
Altcoin prices orientate on the price of bitcoin. So when bitcoin falls, all the altcoins prices falls too. But i think theres a real use for many altcoins. Look at the altcoin who are here with a real project behind. I think this altcoins have a real use. Then there are many shitcoins who just want to be next bitcoin, without any advantages over bitcoins
Pages:
Jump to: