Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 72. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 06:06:03 PM
I think that Altcoins are necessary in this type of market and for any market, because of the main reason why we wanted to have variations, because the variation prevents the "monotony" of the market. This option, I think, helps in ensuring that people or traders can choose how much this relates to investment. This gives them a chance to win coins with cheaper values, now the bit can grow one day depending on how the market behaves. In addition, I think this gives users the opportunity to see how one coin affects another, because without the other, indeed, this makes trading not very interesting and interesting for those who are very keen on this.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
July 04, 2018, 05:59:07 PM
Alts is live of the crypto , without alts coin Bitcoin itself will be redundant, it will only be buy and hold no much activity but with alts we are able to get more interesting activity in crypto market and you can also get more btc by investing in alts which has giving opportunity to many to double their btc. So alts is very important and has make crypto to explore with so many use case and lot of ideology getting in to the blockchain through the alts.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 05:58:54 PM
In any case, most altcoins can be converted into known and sought-after crypto-currencies and already output them to the Fiat. Well, with quite useless tokens already think what you can do. Order pizza, donate and etc.
Activity: 19
July 04, 2018, 05:50:55 PM
We need altcoins in this kind of volatile market in order to diversify, there are innovative projects coming out everyday,   (there's a lot of scams too but there are good projects still coming)
Activity: 194
Merit: 104
July 04, 2018, 05:44:26 PM
Of course they do. You also like eating different foods every day. The choice should always be. And they all have different purposes.
Activity: 146
July 04, 2018, 05:40:05 PM
Of course we need altcoin. There are many promising altcoins and some of them have different strengths in the field and usage.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 04:59:34 PM
yes I think we need them because they have new features than old ones . they are new inventions. so it's good to have new altcoins . but I don't say all the altcoins in these days are useful
Activity: 163
July 04, 2018, 11:57:20 AM
Actually we do not need Altcoin, but bitcoin price is killing altcoin, I work at butcoin really, and I work do not want to lose, I will keep trying until I succeed
Activity: 59
July 04, 2018, 11:53:43 AM
altcoin is a big money electronic marketplace, i think altcoin is very necessary it makes the market more rich so people can learn and invest, and i think altcoin can grow stronger than bitcoin
Activity: 98
July 04, 2018, 11:51:36 AM
In my opinion, this increases the choice of alternative coins in addition to BTC and ETH which are now very expensive and with other coins people will also be able to trade in the market and earn their money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 06:30:13 AM
Yes of course, as day traders altcoin are so important to us because they are the piece of our profits and unlike major coins like bitcoin and ethereum that is hard to predict because of so many people controlling it, altcoins preferably the newly ones are easy to control that's why more people are going into day trading because in day trading you can earn money with just your skills and strategies without having to wait for months or years to fully maximize the potential of a coin.
Activity: 78
July 04, 2018, 06:25:26 AM
Yes competition is must, although altcoins can't beat Bitcoin but we still need them because of their low price, so that we have the opportunity to invest into these alts.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
July 04, 2018, 03:14:08 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
It depends on you. If you believe in Bitcoin then you can put all your money in Bitcoin. And it's up to you if you trust your money and invest it in altcoins. Altcoin can give you profit like what Bitcoin can give.
July 04, 2018, 03:11:01 AM
Current flow of altcoins is evidence of market immature. This is the first step on the way of market development. Think that going forward we will face with strong consolidation trends among cryptociurrencies. Some of them will merge, another adds new functionality that makes existence of the rest meaningless. 
Activity: 28
Merit: 6
July 03, 2018, 06:01:38 PM
Of course we need altcoin. Even if bitcoin can do certain things, that is still not enough. That's why we need altcoin they can offer to you other functions
Activity: 76
July 03, 2018, 10:11:04 AM
Yes. As bitcoin can be the major way of transactions in the future so altcoins are there to cover the gap of what bitcoin can't do. Bitcoin have a disadvantage and altcoins too. Altcoins have advantage and bitcoin too.
July 03, 2018, 07:02:28 AM
Yes. As bitcoin can be the major way of transactions in the future so altcoins are there to cover the gap of what bitcoin can't do. Bitcoin have a disadvantage and altcoins too.
Activity: 95
July 03, 2018, 04:45:27 AM
We dont need that much altcoins as payment means, just several is enough; XMR, BCH, LTC for instance. We also need a few as bases for ICO projects, but full range of existed coins only needed for scam and speculation.
Activity: 210
July 02, 2018, 06:06:47 PM
Yeah we altcoin to get more profit and get more token and coin!! Altcoin is the best way to earn more tokens and coin for being doing right thing here!!  And do spamming to avoid banning!!  Thats why we need altcoin for our future!!
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 06:01:44 PM
Yes, Of course we need the altcoin. Many altcoin, the cryptocurrency market is will grow and flourishing all over the world. The altcoin helps many investors trust and create a strong economy, boom. Many altcoin appear, they will support each other, helping each other grow.
Pages:
Jump to: