Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 76. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 11:12:25 AM
Yes for altcoin fills what is missing in Bitcoin. Most of them has unique and added features .
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 11:04:19 AM
i strongly recommend the need and unwavering necessity of the altcoins as they are an alternative option for the bitcoin and also stand as investment opportunity for prospective investors.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
June 25, 2018, 11:02:31 AM
If we really need to get the best from the crypto space, we need altcoins. Altcoins brings about competition. If there are no altcoins, it mean some will have the monopoly power over others by holding their bitcoins and not allowing others to have access to it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
June 25, 2018, 11:00:00 AM
i think that we need them, if they do solve serious problem that can be solved only with blockchain. however, i dont accept forks, cause this is just copying
Activity: 66
June 25, 2018, 10:55:32 AM
Altcoins who parody Bitcoin and receive HYIP only from the fact that Bitcoin is very famous, are no longer needed. But the cream of such altcoins has many useful companies that make the crypto world better. It is these altcoins that are needed.
Activity: 98
June 25, 2018, 10:52:29 AM
I think there shouldn't be too many like it's happening now but it's better because they extent the field and possibilities of making money, especially with newcomers.
Activity: 58
June 25, 2018, 10:49:59 AM
Obviously! We need altcoin though there are many of them. Sometimes they’re launched by enthusiasts from their basements, with good hearts but no idea how to execute. Sometimes they’re 'flashcoins', launched by smart fraudsters, intent on pumping and dumping for a fast buck. Some altcoins may offer returns, but they’re like penny stocks: highly volatile, and difficult to predict. That makes investment difficult, especially when they’re entirely unregulated.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
June 25, 2018, 10:22:28 AM
Altcoins just like alternative ways to get profit in trading. Altcoin also plays a lot in the world of cryptocurrency and also in investment. Altcoin also make the cryptocurrency  balanced. We also need some altcoins for trading between the exchanges.

This!

Its always been the profit that traders are after. Altcoin project could be successful and are useful but its still the best option to get profit besides btc. Most of the users who buy BTC are into profit of course. Those who are into ICO are clever enough to gather BTC after selling the tokens as well.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 09:56:18 AM
Altcoins just like alternative ways to get profit in trading. Altcoin also plays a lot in the world of cryptocurrency and also in investment. Altcoin also make the cryptocurrency  balanced. We also need some altcoins for trading between the exchanges.
June 25, 2018, 09:48:27 AM
Of course we need to be able to play altcoin trading. However, not all types of altcoin it profitable. then from the many existing altcoin, choose the most best for you. By having the altcoin, then we will have many opportunities to gain from trading.
In addition to the extensive selection of opportunities and trade. Altcoins are also needed for companies to raise funds. Cryptocurrency is already used in two areas. Financial is money and a means of calculation. And shares where the token is used as securities and its value depends on the capitalization of the company. In the future, there will be even more variations in the use of blockchain.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
June 25, 2018, 09:42:11 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

Altcoins matters in cryptocurrency because through it , the popularity of crypto is being known around the globe which is an advantage. There are also lots of potential altcoins these days which is profitable and worth hodling. I believe that bitcoin also started as being an altcoin as well.
Activity: 62
June 25, 2018, 09:38:22 AM
Well we can not stop people in crypto world that wants to create their own altcoin although we don't need them all the good thing, this is a way to reveal everything that need to be address in future when crypto will become largely use and legalize blockchain.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
June 25, 2018, 09:24:39 AM
Yes we need, because every alternative cryptocurrency represent an unique and innovative project, it is an ambassador of somebody's dream to make a world a bit better place.
Activity: 314
Merit: 101
June 25, 2018, 08:57:19 AM
I think we still need altcoin. because looking for profit from altcoin is easier than looking for profit in bitcoin. because altcoin prices are still cheap and we can buy from small capital to trade.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 08:16:12 AM
Altcoins play a great role on the cryptomarket at all because alts are developing cycles inside and the chances of being successful for crypto are higher.
copper member
Activity: 153
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
June 25, 2018, 06:08:05 AM
Of course we need to be able to play altcoin trading. However, not all types of altcoin it profitable. then from the many existing altcoin, choose the most best for you. By having the altcoin, then we will have many opportunities to gain from trading.
The matter concerns not only trade. Some altcoins are very promising and interesting projects that can give the world something new. This supports the process of technology development, so we definitely need altcoins. Of course, some projects will die or turn out to be scams, but other projects will be very useful to the world.
I completely agree. Every altcoin is some kind of company, some kind of project. Now there are a lot of projects on the crypto currency market and many of them will leave the market, but there will also be those that will change the world, such as the ether and others.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 04:47:44 AM
The matter concerns not only trade. Some altcoins are very promising and interesting projects that can give the world something new. This supports the process of technology development, so we definitely need altcoins. Of course, some projects will die or turn out to be scams, but other projects will be very useful to the world.
June 25, 2018, 04:40:55 AM
I saw this coin called DIMCOIN. They have a DIM ECOSYSTEM and their main product is HYBRID STOCK EXCHANGE on the blockchain.What do u guys think? Should I invest big in this coin ?? They also have many other product like DIMX, DIMPAY, DEPOTWALLET and more…
Here is their Latest update with new whitepaper and detailed mid year report….

DIM ECOSYSTEM WHITEPAPER and MID YEAR REPORT
https://medium.com/welcome-…/dim-midyear-update-8c8235e7f61f

HYBSE Youtube Promotion Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1u1JRqpg-k

The following medium article is the introduction of the hybrid stock exchange that they are developing
https://medium.com/dim-univers/what-is-hybse-275cc914d26

Introduction to DIMCOIN on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYe1NDNT6oo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpl_vKgjV10

There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
Activity: 180
June 25, 2018, 04:35:46 AM
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
June 25, 2018, 04:32:27 AM

The simplest answer to the question is Bitcoin is king and the other coins are at best following it.

It is hard to come up with a fundamental algorithm with which to price coins, so coin prices just follow Bitcoin as a sort of gold standard, the Bitcoin Standard. It is the number one coin, and thus it is the coin that decides the market price in general.

But without altcoins i think bitcoin would not be where is it standing now, as the saying goes `no man is an island'.
Pages:
Jump to: