Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 79. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 12:44:25 PM
I think we need altcoin for innovation, with blockchain technology, many people are able to raise money to finance and create their projects around blockchain like Ethereum.
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 12:42:25 PM
Altcoins who parody Bitcoin and receive HYIP only from the fact that Bitcoin is very famous, are no longer needed. But the cream of such altcoins has many useful companies that make the crypto world better. It is these altcoins that are needed.
Activity: 43
June 22, 2018, 12:37:29 PM
Yes some of the altcoins has a different values so needing altcoins is not just we need it its stick on our lives becuase people when they see bad on a material they do muvh more better to help the people. Thats why maybe somealtcoin are better than the other bitcoins criteria thats why it important and we need it.
Activity: 346
Merit: 103
June 21, 2018, 11:16:45 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

Yes we need Altcoins to have better opportunities to find a good coins for our investments even though some of them are shitcoins but still we need altcoins a basis for all listed coins in the market and compare it on other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 57
June 21, 2018, 10:31:25 AM
Yep we need them so much. My most important reason being the fact that if it were to be bitcoin in the crypto world, then the world won't see the positive in the evolution of digital currencies
Activity: 168
June 21, 2018, 04:39:17 AM
We definitely still need altcoins from the top-10 of coinmarketcap. Some of them are way better than bitcoin from technological point of view, others are connected with smart-contracts or other aims not connected with bitcoin.
Activity: 196
June 20, 2018, 09:11:14 AM
Bitcoin would not have gained such popularity without Altcoin. The more Altcoins, the more opportunities for invests. I believe that he is needed, but we must be able to understand them.
Activity: 51
June 20, 2018, 09:08:44 AM
Obviously we are in dire need of altcoin, because it is very difficult to get bitcoin.Altcoin as a coin support so that the existing virtual currency can be a differentiator, in the hope there will be no difficulty to invest the coins.
Activity: 97
June 20, 2018, 08:38:45 AM
I think we do need altcoins to prevent the exclusiveness from big coins like Bitcoin or ETH. If we have many altcoins we will have more options to make not only BTC or ETH.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 06:16:11 AM
We do not need new altcoins as such.New altcoin is important only when it solves a real problem! Most altcoins on the market today-solve most of the problems,but many of them have problems, including with scaling.When they solve all the problems, new altcoins are unlikely to be needed.)
Activity: 89
June 20, 2018, 06:13:48 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

Yes we need altcoins. Competition is good for the crypto world because in the long run it will produce better coins and more opportunities.
Activity: 48
June 20, 2018, 06:10:31 AM
No ofcourse not, it's become just a way for projects to raise funds, like a kickstarter.
Activity: 85
June 20, 2018, 05:59:39 AM
We definitely still need altcoins from the top-10 of coinmarketcap. Some of them are way better than bitcoin from technological point of view, others are connected with smart-contracts or other aims not connected with bitcoin.
Activity: 181
June 19, 2018, 06:56:43 PM
Yes, I think we need altcoin and their technology. and with the new altcoins we will earn more
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
June 19, 2018, 06:54:32 PM
Many of them are simply meaningless. There is a small group of altcoys that are really needed when the bubble bursts, then they will remain. It remains only to find these coins

I don't agree with you that there is just a small group that are needed. And I definitely don't agree that there is bubble to burst. We do need a lot of the altcoins and we have no bubble.
Activity: 169
June 19, 2018, 06:50:32 PM
Yes we need aktcoin to get token and more!! Altcoin is had a good offer to us and promisubg that will work it !! That our day and time will worth it !! With this altcoin guid line!! Yes we allways need altcoin!=
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 06:44:53 PM
I think that there are quite a few good and promising projects that other altcoins are offering us, so I think that such diversity and that the most important competition is good.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 04:29:10 PM
I believe that you need to stop saturating the market. Coins are enough. But I collect altcoyins because I like it.
Activity: 84
June 19, 2018, 11:43:38 AM
Of course we need them, forks alone are not good enough.
New people bring new ideas and new much better coins, well not all of them, but that's the point.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 19, 2018, 12:30:45 AM
Many of them are simply meaningless. There is a small group of altcoys that are really needed when the bubble bursts, then they will remain. It remains only to find these coins
Pages:
Jump to: