Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 78. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 11:26:09 AM
I think more user are we need a altcoin but for me the altcoin is i don't need for now and if have guy give me a altcoin i accept that and i sell that for low price to who need the altcoin and the reason why i don't need for now the altcoin because i'm new here in bitcoin.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 09:48:16 AM
Current flow of altcoins is evidence of market immature. This is the first step on the way of market development. Think that going forward we will face with strong consolidation trends among cryptociurrencies. Some of them will merge, another adds new functionality that makes existence of the rest meaningless. 
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 06:17:00 AM
This is good for investors. Every altcoin has a different technological background and there are really good altcoins that will grow and overcome the remaining altcoin.
Sometimes it is not all about background but the chart itself especially right now a lot of coins are really into buy zone or accumulation period and we all know what will happen next. Always remember what goes up must come down but what goes down must come up.
Activity: 99
June 23, 2018, 06:09:33 AM
Yes we need altcoin.altcoin is part of the cryptocurrency system.You know that altcoin open big chance for anyone.The currency becomes stronger, faster and safer. it is practically suitable for use in a narrow sphere of our life.the Altcoins could make it an important feature in our life.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
June 23, 2018, 12:03:48 AM
Altcoin can also be an alternative for us to collect bitcoin, after collected we can exchange it with bitcoin. So, I personally really need altcoin.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
June 22, 2018, 11:29:16 PM
Yes we need altcoins. Not 20 new ones a month but we do need them. Without Ethereum we would not have such awesome coins out there. It is a very important altcoin. But i do believe the market is about to clear up the sh*t coins. And everything will go back to normal.

As far as altcoins. We only need 20 or so.
Activity: 8
June 22, 2018, 11:24:56 PM
Altcoins has a lot of benefits to offer to investors more than Bitcoin. So I believe Altcoins will give us good fortune in the future.
Activity: 13
June 22, 2018, 11:24:41 PM
Some altcoins bring a lot of technologic innovations that bitcoin will never have. A lot have way better performances than bitcoin but it stays ahead because of its reputation.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 22, 2018, 11:03:26 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
Yes we do need altcoins, The reasons is cause altcoins is offering investment in different kind of project which is so variative. For example Ethereum that offering blockchain program and transaction which more faster than bitcoin.

Altcoins is created in order to compete with bitcoins, if bitcoins will be the only coin to exist in the market then there will be no more competition, altcoins is created for people to have variety of cryptocurrency to choose.
[/quote] Yes we also need a competition, competition will make people keep develop their product so cryptocurrency will keep developing faster.
Activity: 224
June 22, 2018, 11:01:19 PM
Requires another altcoin or not it depends on each person.
I think, actually, very many types of altcoin in Cryptocurrency market make people confused with altcoin.
Actually I feel just need some altcoin only, but in reality, there is now a lot of altcoin in Cryptocurrency market.
Bounty Detective
June 22, 2018, 10:57:56 PM
I think so, now that there are lots of demand in the world-wide-web I believe that we need some innovations and additions in cryptocurrency and that is by having various and variety of altcoins. Altcoins are also a way for us to be wiser in investment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
June 22, 2018, 10:53:59 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

Altcoins is created in order to compete with bitcoins, if bitcoins will be the only coin to exist in the market then there will be no more competition, altcoins is created for people to have variety of cryptocurrency to choose.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
June 22, 2018, 10:50:49 PM
Of course , I think that we need altcoins , now there are a lot of good promising projects, a lot of new technologies that work and investing in them can be well earned .
Many new techniques are helping the financial sector, the crypto world more attractive when altcoin appears more and more. Many people have received so many benefits, it is very necessary to us.
Activity: 350
June 22, 2018, 03:39:06 PM
Of course , I think that we need altcoins , now there are a lot of good promising projects, a lot of new technologies that work and investing in them can be well earned .
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
June 22, 2018, 02:15:48 PM
I think the real development of the blockchain is happening in altcoins right now. Bitcoin is only trying to scale to solve their transaction problems. While with altcoins devs are trying new things with blockchain tech which i think will better the future of bitcoin also.
June 22, 2018, 02:00:43 PM
Sure there are many use cases and coins alone cannot just cover all the different needs in the market. More alts are needed.
Activity: 266
June 22, 2018, 01:53:31 PM
I think altcoins play a great role in the cryptocurrency market, it is not good for bitcoin to be the sole cryptocurrency and the market would not be able to continue and maybe crash.
Activity: 266
June 22, 2018, 01:43:19 PM
We need diversity so that no coin will have an ultimate monopoly. These new coins are an improvement over the older coins.  The world is a dynamic place and so this changes all the time
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
June 22, 2018, 01:04:32 PM
I think why not? lots of altcoins prove that they're miles better than bitcoin and ETH!
and I think they exist for a reason. they have their own purpose that bitcoin only can't reach. that's when we need a altcoin
Activity: 163
June 22, 2018, 12:44:45 PM
This is good for investors. Every altcoin has a different technological background and there are really good altcoins that will grow and overcome the remaining altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: