Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 82. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3
June 16, 2018, 03:49:17 AM
Altcoin is neccessary. It will limit the price of btc and other stellar coins. And altcoins help the small investors to start with. If there is no alts, I think the price of btc cannot be afford by now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
June 16, 2018, 03:45:46 AM
I believe that the more variety of coins and altcoys, the more choices with which to make money from each of us. It is for this reason that I am very happy when more and more coins appear every day.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 03:44:02 AM
Do we Need Altcoin? Yes we really need atlcoins because even though they are not officially recognized by mainstream governments as being a viable payment system, cryptocurrencies have managed to take the world by storm. The stable Bitcoin value is exemplary of this. The price of other digital exchanges is also following a consistent pattern.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
June 16, 2018, 03:33:32 AM
hi, yes we altcoin it is water fot ETH and BTC which are fishes, it allows them to live and go up and down
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
June 16, 2018, 03:27:36 AM
Any field should have competition.
It engine to doing progress, monopoly market dont moving forward
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 03:18:38 AM
Why not, honestly ?
we need altcoin every altcoin has there own important though bitcoin is the toppest in crypto market... May be everyone not offered to buy them.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 15, 2018, 06:01:14 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
Its not necessary but to think off that it would be nicer to engage on more altcoins since it do extent the possibility on making money just like we do experience on engaging into bitcoin. Come to think that every people have its own intellect even though lets say we wont need altcoins but there are minds who would really push that they would create a new coin and would plan to go the same path as bitcoin.Its just like that because we do have dreams to get rich either as a developer or just an investor.
for Bitcoin is also quite beneficial to every individual. but for Bitcoin it is more suitable to be a source of long-term profit. so for short-term profit, we can use Altcoin which is more suitable and profitable for us. so I highly recommend having Altcoin.
Activity: 210
June 15, 2018, 05:51:05 PM
Blockchain technology is a decentralized network which can be used for any extensive innovation of technology in the same way new coins were born like thorium and so on so forth
Activity: 507
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 05:47:28 PM
at the present time we need altcoins, especially promising ones, as each new startup solves some problems, in the solution of which the crypto-currencies help. In addition, the release of each new altcoin creates competition and provokes the growth of potential altcoins.
Activity: 168
June 15, 2018, 05:41:06 PM
Of course, we need this alts, alts as alternative methods of obtaining revenue from trade. He also made crypto world is balanced, if not altcoin, perhaps cryptography completed. You know, it's part of crypto.
Activity: 350
June 15, 2018, 05:37:43 PM
Of course Altcoins are needed and even necessary , every day there are excellent projects with good technology and I'm sure that without them there will be a stagnation .
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
June 15, 2018, 05:29:10 PM
yes we need altcoin, if it's not for altcoin bitcoin would not grow as much as of today's value. even thought decentralization is bitcoin another goal, altcoins further decentralize the cryptocurrency community and it also allow developers to experiment with unique features.

I think that Bitcoin is it. Altcoin's are not needed in the world because people can integrate mostly anything they want with Bitcoin tech.
Activity: 133
June 15, 2018, 05:23:12 PM
Of course, we need alternative coins. I am fully confident that in a few years people will use them for different purposes. And it seems to me that this is very good.
Activity: 168
June 15, 2018, 05:15:49 PM
yes we need altcoin, if it's not for altcoin bitcoin would not grow as much as of today's value. even thought decentralization is bitcoin another goal, altcoins further decentralize the cryptocurrency community and it also allow developers to experiment with unique features.
Activity: 144
June 15, 2018, 05:14:04 PM
Yes, it seems to me that the crypto currency will change people's lives. And soon people will use crypto currency in everyday life.
Activity: 318
June 15, 2018, 05:11:19 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
Most altcoins are useless because they have no practical application. But we must not ignore the altcoins! after all, they give the maximum profit to investors.
Activity: 72
June 15, 2018, 04:50:08 PM
I studied many projects, and most of them would be very useful for society. But, unfortunately, they do not reach the stage of introduction into human life.
Activity: 32
June 15, 2018, 04:48:01 PM
I guess the answer is not that simple.

First things that came to my mind are:

Do you mean for the global finance market or do you mean the investment opportunity?

I think there are cryptos that have advantages versus others in certain points of usability and possibilities at the market in terms of purchasing something.
And if your only concern is about the trading and investment, i think thats up to you if you think the new currency is worth investing or not. Maybe the new one is THE crypto everone wants to participate in..then it is good that it was "founded"
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 04:31:49 PM
They are created in order for some new idea (fork beatkoin) to become better than it and to become the top one in the market. But for the time being this does not happen.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
June 15, 2018, 04:26:00 PM
I would say we really need altcoins and we cannot do without them. It is like saying dollar alone and no other currency. The cryptocurrency market today is interesting because altcoins have been included. It also discourages monopoly.
Pages:
Jump to: