Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 84. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 15, 2018, 07:23:40 AM
we need new altcoins. some of them can grow in price several times in a short time and bring multiple profits.
I believe in what these Altcoins may do in the future, just like the internet we had improvements and new competitors in the market.This stuff is early and we have no idea really what things will look like when we start seeing adoption, at the moment all these altcoins are based on potential.
Activity: 181
Merit: 13
June 15, 2018, 07:18:28 AM
Every altcoin serves different purpose. Some acts as medium of cash in-out flows, others have different purpose.
Have you heard of PRiVCY coin yet? It's trying to solve the problem of transactions being public and other aspects of it. They are not doing any ICO, which is a big thing as right now every1 is doing there ICO's. All coins will be airdropped to participants.

Must check them out - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--4393794
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 07:17:15 AM
I think if altcoin can bring benefits to us, why do not we to invest on the coin. we look for opportunities through and through anything we can do. who knows the way of profit for us through the coin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 07:16:50 AM
we need new altcoins. some of them can grow in price several times in a short time and bring multiple profits.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 07:12:55 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

many people still need other altcoins, now many investors buy altcoins whose prices are cheap, for example storiqa and dimcoin, both coins are very cheap price
Activity: 87
June 15, 2018, 07:05:29 AM
If you follow a campaign or bounty that uses payment tokens or altcoin it is a payment that is used for bounty participants because of the altcoin tokens the bounty hunter earn income with the price of the token altcoin at ICO.
Activity: 210
June 13, 2018, 12:18:41 PM

As a trader of crypto, I think still need a new altcoin as an alternative choice in the middle of unstable crypto market conditions. With the hope of this new altcoin can bring new atmosphere in the world of crypto trade.
Activity: 166
June 13, 2018, 12:12:45 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
although I can not recommend some new altcoin you should have, because you already have some altcoins that have excellent potential, but I suggest to take into account the new coins that currently appear, the more you have altcoin then it will get better
Activity: 99
June 13, 2018, 10:33:13 AM
Altcoins appear in the process of improving the technology of crypto currency, and therefore, certainly, we should invest in them. The greater probability that some of them will cost much more than bitcoin will be more convenient and safer. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
June 13, 2018, 06:28:49 AM
Namecoin was born in the middle of 2011, and it was actually the first altcoin out there. Although it also meant to function as a crypto currency, the central objective of Namecoin was to assist decentralization of online identities.

Out of the thousands so far, most of the altcoins did not survive for long. Many were created and disappeared even before they could make a little mark, taking to zero all the money invested in them.  In contrast, there are some examples of early altcoins such as Litecoin, Namecoin and Dogecoin, that survived nicely until now and continue to develop.

Some BTC supporters claim that Altcoins are completely unnecessary, and they will not succeed because they cannot compete with BTC's infrastructure. However, the most important role that alts bring is the decentralization, and healthy competition to BTC.

Pressured by the constant inovation in altcoins, BTC's developers cannot relax if thay want to continue to lead and not to lose the first place.

Altcoins are the future!
i really think they are. Not the only future we will have, but a great part of it, so lets learn tonoperate them untill it is too late
 Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
June 13, 2018, 06:27:58 AM
I tyink we really need ltcoin, besidesm, in my opinion, they are our future, or, at least, a major part of it, yiy will see, this sphere will develop fast
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
June 13, 2018, 06:26:41 AM
Namecoin was born in the middle of 2011, and it was actually the first altcoin out there. Although it also meant to function as a crypto currency, the central objective of Namecoin was to assist decentralization of online identities.

Out of the thousands so far, most of the altcoins did not survive for long. Many were created and disappeared even before they could make a little mark, taking to zero all the money invested in them.  In contrast, there are some examples of early altcoins such as Litecoin, Namecoin and Dogecoin, that survived nicely until now and continue to develop.

Some BTC supporters claim that Altcoins are completely unnecessary, and they will not succeed because they cannot compete with BTC's infrastructure. However, the most important role that alts bring is the decentralization, and healthy competition to BTC.

Pressured by the constant inovation in altcoins, BTC's developers cannot relax if thay want to continue to lead and not to lose the first place.

Altcoins are the future!
Activity: 100
June 13, 2018, 01:40:45 AM
We need to use altcoins to create competition between cryptocurrencies, and this is healthy competition that helps improve each type of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 88
June 12, 2018, 11:22:52 PM
I'm not sure if we need altcoin because I never try to trade in a particular trading sites such as binance. I just stick to coins.ph. I never try to buy altcoin that's why I don't think so that we need altcoin. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
June 12, 2018, 11:07:29 AM
I think we really need this altcoins.We have IOS and Android that's not mean we need no new is which is better.Yeah we need more altcoins cause some of them are really good and later one is trying to make them better when it's comes to similar type.You can see eth neo EOS .Neo is better than eth.idea of next generation platform will be more upgraded they will come with more fecilities.Thats how the world works.
Activity: 89
June 12, 2018, 10:45:59 AM
Need of course, just like the king needs his guards, bitcoin is now the king of cryptocurrency, it needs its prime minister, perhaps Ethereum is currently a prime minister, other altcoins we can be seen as guards. This is a complete crypto kingdom.
Activity: 95
June 12, 2018, 10:26:51 AM
As bitcoin can be the major way of transactions in the future so altcoins are there to cover the gap of what bitcoin can't do. Bitcoin have a disadvantage and altcoins too. Altcoins have advantage and bitcoin too. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 77
June 12, 2018, 07:31:58 AM
Yes. We need Altcoins. This creates variety and at the same time altcoins help in the development of the cryptocurrency industry. As every new altcoins must integrate new and better technology to invite supporters.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 12:17:42 PM
i see that there is too much altcoin in crypto world. and i see that there are more and more that become shit coins after a month that the ICO ends.

there are some of the altcoin that become successful like ethereum, ripple, waves and other that become more demand from time to time. the other company believes that the coin that they will make will become this also.

there is no bad in trying to try and try to make the best coin.
Activity: 84
June 11, 2018, 11:56:03 AM
I think it is a yes, we need other Altcoins, as many people engage in cryptocurrency, it is good to have altcoins other than bitcoins as an option now that Bitcoin price is too high in the market. Also, we have to be more experimental to discover other new things such as altcoins, when it comes to investments and in the world of cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: