Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 85. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 11:09:59 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

New ICO's creates new altcoins, every day for 5-10 ICO appears here on BitcoinTalk. It's like the HYIPs 10 years ago Wink Grin And at the expense of altcoins, you can fill up your pockets with bitcoins
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
June 11, 2018, 11:00:42 AM
we need altcoin because if there's no altcoin then this thread should no exist. If there's no altcoin then all the bounty campaigns and other investment project should be remove here if we don't need. Your question is definitely very obvious, absolutely we need altcoin!
Activity: 105
June 11, 2018, 10:53:39 AM
each new altcoin is an opportunity to find a currency that is better than the previous one, more advanced and stable than any previous one! future kritou
Activity: 98
June 10, 2018, 12:46:33 PM
We need diversity so that no coin will have an ultimate monopoly. These new coins are an improvement over the older coins.  The world is a dynamic place and so this changes all the time
Activity: 9
June 09, 2018, 05:54:19 PM
Yes there are many altcoins that have specific strenghts. But there are just to many now.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 05:47:45 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
I am sure that we need altcoins, why not? what can ever change or replace them? i think altcoins are a great way to earn money
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
June 09, 2018, 05:47:38 PM
Unfortunately, most users only refer to the possibility of making money with altcoins.

Although important, that's not the main reason why we need altcoins; we need them because they represent the future of crypto.  

All the major developments over the last year came from altcoins and not from BTC.

Altcoins are the future!

Finally, I saw the right opinion on the forum! I fully support your opinion! Bitcoin, it's just a speculative coin and nothing more, and altcoins have a great future, as many networks are building significant and essential developments in IT technology!
Activity: 333
June 09, 2018, 05:46:45 PM
the appearance of a new altcoin in the crypto currency market implies that it solves a problem that does not have a solution without it, or has, but it takes a very long time to do this. The point is that few altcoins survive due to the presence of competition and the use of their coins in practice. so it is very important that the problems posed by the developers are relevant for today, and most importantly - really necessary. only in such cases altcoins are needed in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
June 09, 2018, 05:41:57 PM
Unfortunately, most users only refer to the possibility of making money with altcoins.

Although important, that's not the main reason why we need altcoins; we need them because they represent the future of crypto.  

All the major developments over the last year came from altcoins and not from BTC.

Altcoins are the future!
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 09:33:12 AM
altcoins appear in the process of improving the technology of crypto currency, and therefore, certainly, we should invest in them.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 09:22:40 AM
Yes we need altcoins but we do not need more then we already have i think we have like 1200 coins in total and nobody follows them all everyone follows the most popular ones and they only try to follow one if they see how much they can make.
Yes we absolutely need altcoin because we cant use and have bitcoin without altcoin cryto currency . Altcoin is so very helpful in bitcoin. It is also most known and been tried  to almost everyone of us .
Activity: 180
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 08, 2018, 07:22:57 PM
Of course, every new altcoin is superior to bitcoin, it is its improved copy, which makes use much more convenient, faster, cheaper...  I think that the development of altcoins symbolizes the development of crypto currency in general...
Activity: 506
Merit: 101
1 & 0 😏
June 08, 2018, 07:20:12 PM
I think yeah we need it but non scam altcoins. Scam and unnecessary projects are growing at the moment. In addition if the coins that have the same sector will work together as a single coin, I think it will be much more useful.
Activity: 434
Merit: 9
June 08, 2018, 06:52:40 PM
Blockchain needs to evolve and innovate to be adopted and used by ordinary people and that's what those ICO supposedly aiming for. They want to make an apps or something that will involve blockchain to make ordinary people life easy with transparency and low cost transaction.
I think altcoins with it's ico project can do a lot of good to blockchain ecosystem we just have to be careful to vultures who will take advantages of  us people and use "name" (takenote only name) of blockchain to get money from early supporter/investor and crypto enthusiast.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 06:50:26 PM
In the past, altcoin means a kind of crypto based and changed from bitcoin. It is just changed some parameters in bitcoin's source code.

But right now, some altcoin like ethereum, it is not like that kind. It is a upgrate of bitcoin.
Activity: 532
June 08, 2018, 06:46:44 PM
I think we do.... Because there is a need for competition in market.. Altcoin has numerous advantage to investors why?.... They can make more profit easily compare to bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 378
ApolloX
June 08, 2018, 06:39:08 PM
Surely, because that's an good way to implement blockchain technology and philosophy on various things and spheres, isn't this amazing?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 06:27:26 PM
Without altkoyinov the market would be boring, not interesting and quickly be blown away. Many investors like new projects that enter the market every day. They are ready to invest in a cool idea, I understand all the risks!
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
June 08, 2018, 06:23:44 PM
bitcoin is the first product from blockchain and then, a lot of genius people come to crypto industry that claim created a better blockchain tech,,
and the product called altcoins,, in my opinion we need altcoins my friend, because with a lot of altcoin coming to crypto world,, its help to spread the world about blockchain tech,, also with altcoins we can increase our bitcoin amount buy invest in altcoins

You have it all wrong, I am afraid. Altcoins are not here to spread the word about block-chain technology. Most of the altcoins have a specific purpose. And we cannot increase our Bitcoin amount by investing in altcoins.
Activity: 196
June 08, 2018, 06:23:40 PM
we still need the altcoins. they provide an opportunity in a short time to get multiple profits.
Pages:
Jump to: