Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 88. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 01:17:16 PM
Of course, this is to increase altcoin variation in the world of cryptocurrency. and also to increase altcoin market price competition in cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
June 04, 2018, 01:15:58 PM
The problem is there are lots of coins have no practical usage, except for very few. If any currency becomes widely adopted in the future, I think bitcoin will still have a market share.
Activity: 50
Merit: 2
June 04, 2018, 01:01:06 PM
Bitcoin Bitcoin and its forks are not needed, and altcoins are needed because they correspond to the current realities of our industry.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 12:59:14 PM
Certainly the cryptocurrency market really needs the altcoin. although bitcoin is very good, it still has disadvantages that can not be overcome. So the altcoin was born with outstanding features and the ability to apply in practice, these altcoins have made the market crypto more diverse and more nuanced. I believe that bitcoin needs to have altcoin to reconsider its altcoin and also look bitcoin to do the mirror.
Activity: 121
June 04, 2018, 12:53:53 PM
I think altcoins are a necessity, as each altcoin has its own use case, and it also adds competition to the market, thus better products are made.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 12:49:56 PM
Of course we desperately need Alt coins to give you many options in investing. If you want to go after Bitcoin I think it's too hard because the price is too high. We can invest in Alt coins that are cheap. If the investment we invested successfully then the investment can we move on the established coins Alt like Eth and others.
Activity: 110
June 04, 2018, 12:41:41 PM
Of course. Because we have to have an alternative if bitcoin gets worse. Altcoin also has advantages not owned by the bitcoin of course. So no one chooses more than one coin.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 12:34:35 PM
If altcoins are bought, then they are needed.
Basic economics from school, supply and demand.
For what reason they are buying is another matter. Technology or interest in the earnings at price fluctuations.
In any case, all the altcoins that are not needed will disappear by themselves. There is no need to worry.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 12:25:31 PM
Do you know that competition drives innovation and without competition most of the blockchain technology is going to grow at a very small pace. Also Bitcoin and its forks don't cater to the all the potential use cases of the blockchain technology and there are going to be altcoins created which serve those markets.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
June 04, 2018, 12:17:19 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

I think it's only recognizable for research. many new altcoins. then stay alert to choose some of the latest altcoin. my advice, you just understand the latest altcoin. doing old altcoin work. if you think it is trustworthy then take your decision to collect coins.
Activity: 350
June 04, 2018, 12:06:46 PM
I think that this is a question that can be answered in this way - A large number of varieties of coins and projects is good, because it stimulates competition.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 12:01:06 PM
yes besides bitcoin we also need altcoin because they have the same important role here. besides bitcoin we also need altcoin to get needs or money quickly
Activity: 48
June 04, 2018, 11:57:03 AM
I believe that Yes, without altcoins there would be no bounty and the bounty would not be the majority of the forum community
Activity: 105
June 04, 2018, 11:53:21 AM
I think everyone really needs altcoins because without them there will be no opportunities for earning, as there will be no new projects that people try to create. In order to improve people's lives, there are projects of a planetary scale. It is really wonderful.
copper member
Activity: 378
June 04, 2018, 11:47:54 AM
Yes we definately need altcoin because every concept is different in one way or another and they may provide huge return when their project grow
Activity: 126
June 04, 2018, 11:46:57 AM
Of course! In fact, bitcoin has some non-ATLcoin technology such as ETH, NEO. Moreover, the transaction fee of the MOF is very high, it can not be used for payment in all activities around the world
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 11:43:16 AM
Each altcoins is a different concept and aspect. I think the purpose of each altcoins is different. Who may be a person who will survive. Developers build projects and make their projects useful to the masses. This is very important for the continuity of encrypted currency. Indeed, sometimes some altcoins have the same purpose. Maybe it's a choice for us. So try to choose what you think is the best altcoins.
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
June 04, 2018, 11:37:39 AM
I think that different Altcoin has its different effects. Each developer has given them a certain use value! It's just that our needs are not the same!
Activity: 266
June 03, 2018, 06:43:03 PM
Yes, we need new altcoins and new technologies. and I hope that we will see an altcoin that will not depend on bitcoin.
Activity: 183
Merit: 12
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
June 03, 2018, 06:40:29 PM
Every project decide there problem and give healthy challenge. Like Ripple they are good for bank and soon they gonna make all transactions through this system. Eos good platform for others projects so look on them and try to find what is unique at every one
Pages:
Jump to: