Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 87. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 06, 2018, 09:42:52 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

Well, it depends. IF the altcoin has a new solution and benefit for us, then I can say we still need ALTCOINS.
I know that new altcoins are coming every day, but as far as I know, most of them can't survive for a long period.
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 06, 2018, 09:39:59 AM
Yes we need altcoins as each cryptocurrency present on coinmarket cap have different purpose. We have altcoins today on markets, out of them some are clones of Bitcoin generated with forking methods and many others differentiate themselves through their technology or purpose. Bitcoin started with finance, but other cryptos are reaching into all sectors including healthcare, supply chains, music, data storage & protection, laws, banking, insurance , cloud storage, social media and even governance etc. Here is the example of cryptocurrency with real use case
https://coinsutra.com/cryptocurrencies-practical-usecases/
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
June 06, 2018, 09:39:21 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
Of course we need alt coins. As far as the Blockchain technology can be utilized in all aspects of lives, it very possible and necessary for these sectors (health, education, agriculture etc) to also utilize the Blockchain and come up with their own cryptocurrencies to enhance payment systems within the various companies within each sector and also improves work productivity.
Activity: 448
June 06, 2018, 09:35:39 AM
We have a lot of Altcoin created, Actually that's enough in my opinion. But if there is no more new altcoin project, continue from where we will get token for free. because all that we can get, if there is a new altcoin manufacturing project.
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
June 06, 2018, 09:30:35 AM
I think altcoin is very necessary. more and more altcoin more innovation ideas. innovation in the crypto world is also very necessary for the world of cryptocurrency to become stronger, faster and of course more secure.
The birth of altcoin will help us to have more jobs. In my opinion, the ICO is pretty much born today, attracting many investors and many people coming to ICO projects, they take risks. They invest in them with the hope that they can make a higher profit. As far as I should invest in ICO but you need to have better experience in the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
June 06, 2018, 09:25:31 AM
Yes, it will create more competitive market. Other thing is new altcoins are not just a coin. Most of them are coming up with good project concept providing solution for identified society problem. Hence it will serve our society also.
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 09:14:57 AM
In my overview to crypto world future. Yes, we need altcoins. The more the merrier. The more, the better. Altcoins have a different area of purpose. Some didn't not get lucky. Altcoins are needed to circulate in the world of business interactions.
I think if too much altcoin is also not good, we just need altcoin that really has a good project continuation. because many ICO projects today only want quick profits but do not have a good future plan.

I disagree with your statement about ICO project that does not have a good future plan afterwards of existence because its too early to say that kind of conclusion. We don't know yet the ICO future reflects in realworld because they still made in different platform and different country base project.
Activity: 124
June 06, 2018, 09:13:56 AM

no matter there are lots of altcoins, the most important altcoins project is that, if you buy good altcoins, you will get a big profit, in my opinion, the more altcoins, the better will be
Activity: 114
June 06, 2018, 09:03:45 AM
In my overview to crypto world future. Yes, we need altcoins. The more the merrier. The more, the better. Altcoins have a different area of purpose. Some didn't not get lucky. Altcoins are needed to circulate in the world of business interactions.
I think if too much altcoin is also not good, we just need altcoin that really has a good project continuation. because many ICO projects today only want quick profits but do not have a good future plan.
Activity: 266
June 06, 2018, 08:53:26 AM
actually no, we do not need new coins. but with the new coins that do ICO then it will expand the development of altcoin world into a bright future. the more altcoin it will be the better
Activity: 100
June 06, 2018, 08:47:48 AM
Activity: 162
June 06, 2018, 02:16:55 AM
We will keep need them as an alternatives and they will keep the balances of this crypto industries. They have a great project that could improve this industry to get better and better.
Activity: 79
June 06, 2018, 01:45:55 AM
All of activities of crypto market need alt coin to trade and take profit. Because if we don't need other altcoin i think the company who use it as their payment on us will hard for them to exchange if only one altcoin are we use or accept.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
June 05, 2018, 04:48:33 PM
The pioneer bitcoin is far from ideal, because the underlying software has flaws that have come to light over time. Therefore, the appearance of improved versions, altcoin, became inevitable.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 11:36:38 AM
I will agree with that. New and extra altcoins can really produce and increase variety. People or encrypted users may be more encouraged to use alternative coins, because altcoins and ICO have different properties and may be suitable for others who want to invest.
Activity: 280
June 05, 2018, 11:32:57 AM
According to my analysation there are 90% coin in this market are useless and not worth it bitcoin can do all the work which they can do but yes there are few coin also which are required because at some part bitcoin is not able to be used in those places so those coin are made for that purpose.We should not still wipe out the existence of Altcoins, because rivalry and competition among them still brings sanity to Cryptocoins generally wiping out or reducing monopolistic effect. However, each of them will want to as much as possible tries to develop their project to the best standard. And this avail us the opportunity to trade with better ones among them in some situation. In less than no time, shit ones so introduced among the Altcoins crashes at the long run.
Activity: 97
June 05, 2018, 05:55:29 AM
For me, we dont need it but businesses that use it to run their business needs it.
Altcoin is part of the cryptocurrency system.
In some way we can use them to avail services and product. We can also use it to gain profit through trading.
Activity: 1022
June 04, 2018, 01:49:11 PM
with the use on daily casual as payment medium and on investment, users or investors to work on decision as appealing of distinct with selection on unit with the indication as preparing chance on extensives to keep on beginning terms of initials as to gains with returns on works with completion.

Activity: 70
June 04, 2018, 01:19:37 PM
As for me, thanks to such a large number of altcoins, the market of crypto currencies is now so lively, there would be no bitkoyna at such a price without other technologies,
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
https://www.soar.earth/
June 04, 2018, 01:18:29 PM
Yes, we need alternative coins. For me, this is a great way to make money. And it's very difficult for me to live without crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: