Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 89. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 06:22:01 PM
Of course, altcoins are coins that already have many services for crypto growth. With altcoins, crypto communities can have alternatives to make their investments. Altcoins also plays a significant role in increasing the popularity of crypto in this world. Altcoins gives us many options and gives you the freedom to choose the coins you want to buy and invest. Altcoins also has an important role, because the coins earned from the bounty campaign program are all altcoins. So surely we will always need altcoins.
Activity: 112
June 03, 2018, 06:20:45 PM
We need different kind of altcoin since they are hold by different company, more likely some altcoin can be use in agriculture but can not be use on health based projects, other altcoin is needed also like coins that can be use on gaming sites.... On banking systems, since every company want their own coin to be use on their company!
Activity: 196
June 03, 2018, 06:16:11 PM
Of course you need. With it, we can promote your favorite coin or make gaming platforms with the help of certain tokens you can exchange.
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
June 03, 2018, 06:14:39 PM
Having many altcoins removes the power of monoploy and it brings about competitions in the crypto space. This is one of the things that makes crypto to be interesting. I would also say that it enables us to have choices at different points in time.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
June 03, 2018, 06:13:11 PM
Peoples usually don't need altcoins either bitcoin and ethereum etc.. Peoples are here just because they can see the innovation and the great features of these assets.. because most of peoples are here for fiat and wealth.. others are here for fiat and also for the tech and for a better world.Thats why we need altcoins.
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 06:11:10 PM
in fact, every new coin appearing on the market must solve some important problem for people. and if the problem is solved - the coin becomes in demand. This leads to the conclusion that altcoins are needed in order to solve the existing problems of mankind, to develop technologies.
Activity: 196
June 03, 2018, 06:07:25 PM
Hundreds of these altcoins have made use of blockchain technology for projects that may ultimately disrupt just about every field we know today. Bitcoin started with finance, but other cryptos are reaching into all sectors including healthcare, supply chains, and even governance. Each coin or token is specially created to serve its purpose, which means you couldn’t just replace something like PowerLedger with Bitcoin, and vice-versa. Even beyond blockchain, other cryptocurrencies have big plans for the future. There are endless possibilities for the impact that technology will have, and as we watch the battle progress between all these different cryptocurrencies we are also watching our future unfold right in front of our very eyes.

Activity: 574
Merit: 13
June 03, 2018, 06:03:34 PM
I think need another altcoin, of course, to help the income. In addition, altcoin is very helpful for miners, let alone altcoin is still new. In addition, the decline and rise of the coin price are certainly uncertain, with many coins in hand, this can be to cover the cost burden in order to remain profitable.
Activity: 24
June 03, 2018, 05:57:18 PM
We do. It gives us a pool of investment options to choose from. Competition is necessary in crypto world.  Wink
Activity: 182
June 03, 2018, 05:52:42 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
Its not necessary but to think off that it would be nicer to engage on more altcoins since it do extent the possibility on making money just like we do experience on engaging into bitcoin. Come to think that every people have its own intellect even though lets say we wont need altcoins but there are minds who would really push that they would create a new coin and would plan to go the same path as bitcoin.Its just like that because we do have dreams to get rich either as a developer or just an investor.
every coin has to go up and down even for a more frequent decline. with Bitcoin continuing strong and reliable. this makes Altcoin threatened and can even be eliminated. But I'm still interested in Altcoin to be my flagship coin because for Altcoin itself can still survive and be able to be a reliable coin.
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 05:41:58 PM
I think that altcoins are needed, but not all, but only those behind which there is any real technology. And still, we'll see new tops both in bitcoin and altcoin. Perhaps this is a blind belief in cryptoworld, but there are analysts who confirm that this niche will continue to exist and enjoy interest for a long time.
Activity: 154
June 03, 2018, 05:39:19 PM
Absolutely yes you need altcoins because that's the best way to accumulate more satoshi, altcoins provide many options for trading instead of just sticking to only trading bitcoin,  altcoins trading makes it more cool
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 07:01:10 AM
Bitcoin only make investment and trade by an investor have much money and they have another passive income for keeping and holding their money in bitcoin for long time, but we are haven’t small money we can do it and keep money for invest on bitcoin in long time. We have try another way by buying or invest our money on altcoin, altcoin could trade or invest although we have small or little money and we can take much profit.
Activity: 140
June 02, 2018, 06:55:57 AM
Altcoin is very important because there are many options for investment and to give a good profit in investment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
June 02, 2018, 06:53:12 AM
Considering that altcoins are made for a purpose and not just for a single one, I firmly believe that we need them. If you can see ICOs have different project goals and usage. Others are focused on health others on computing and so many other things of importance to the people. So I think we really do.
Activity: 36
June 02, 2018, 06:48:56 AM
I believe we need it. Diversifies the market like stocks. Otherwise bitcoin, etherum etc would become overvalued
Activity: 53
June 01, 2018, 08:50:49 AM
There are many kinds of altcoin suitable for many industries, which is a mature market. I think the future encryption market will be much larger than now. Soon, some technology companies will enter the market, and they will have their own altcoin.
Activity: 25
June 01, 2018, 08:44:43 AM
For me its a yes. Because altcoins has a different purposes. And altcoins giving a chance to earn money because of the bounty the small people like me who those no budget for investment of course yes we need it.
Activity: 6
June 01, 2018, 05:38:34 AM
Well I think we still need altcoins, we cannot just afford to depend in doing signature campaigns right now specially with the merit requirement they are putting in this forum so investing in low valued altcoins is one of the best alternatives today so that we could earn a descent profit, only of those low valued crypto currencies or altcoins that we invested will surely increase its market value this days to come.

Activity: 224
Merit: 5
June 01, 2018, 02:14:05 AM
I think we need altcoin beside bitcoin. If many altcoin in cryptomarket, investor will have many option to invest and with many altcoin cryptomarket will growing more faster
Pages:
Jump to: