Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 98. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 06:13:20 AM
For me, I need it because I earn money from Bounty ICO. Even there is many Altcoin there and most of them are useless but I think it's make Crypto can develop more bigger than before. People more known about Crypto from they advertise. So there is nothing wrong about Altcoin.
Yes we need Altcoin, we are still in a period of cryptocurrency growth, the majority of altcoins with
inviable projects will become extinct, only coins with real projects that will survive in crypto space,
Activity: 434
Merit: 14
May 03, 2018, 06:03:43 AM
Altcoins are absolutely necessary..But the new subcoins are likely to be scam..Regulations need to be made for this.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 06:01:17 AM
For me, I need it because I earn money from Bounty ICO. Even there is many Altcoin there and most of them are useless but I think it's make Crypto can develop more bigger than before. People more known about Crypto from they advertise. So there is nothing wrong about Altcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 05:58:11 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

Definitely other altcoins are needed to further pump crypto as a whole. As you can see, Altcoins are necessary coins for investor to provide exclusive services to consumers. In that sense, They will be more encouraged to invest to cryptocurrency which adds to the flow of values in this platform. Since most of the tokens are derived from BTc or ETH as a platform, they get affected by the rise and fall of the platform to which they are derived.
Activity: 119
May 03, 2018, 05:56:06 AM
Of course need! Altcoins are a good tool for bitcoin mining. But I do not think that in the future there will be more than 5 leading and valuable coins
Activity: 210
May 03, 2018, 05:53:49 AM
Yes, of course, you need altcoin in a certain context.
In the Cryptocurrency market, there have been many coins and even hundreds of coins available to meet market demand for coins.
So with the number of coins in the market Crypto, I think it will be needed by each person with their own goals.
Activity: 45
May 03, 2018, 05:49:53 AM
The greater probability that some of them will cost much more than bitcoin will be more convenient and safer. Altcoins appear in the process of improving the technology of crypto currency, and therefore, certainly, we should invest in them.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
May 03, 2018, 05:46:29 AM
We need altcoins because they are the ones pushing for innovation and widespread crypto usage.

However, altcoins are also a major threat because 90% of them are pure trash, scams created to fool the greedy investors.

Conclusion: we need some sort of mechanism to filter the honest projects and put aside the shitcoins.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
May 02, 2018, 11:27:43 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
Yes, for reseach and innovation purposes. Note that the altcoin we needed are the ones like Ethereum, Vechain, WAVES, any coin that bring new value and might revolutionize something, not just changing blocksize like B2X, BCH, and other shitcoin.
Activity: 112
May 02, 2018, 11:25:09 AM
Sure, it increases variety. Think of it as different fiat currencies you may want to invest in. Just because the dollar and euro are the strongest currencies right now, doesn't mean other fiat currencies are not required?
Yes, in addition to the variety in the market, I see that Altcoin has a lot of strengths. There are also a lot of Altcoin in life. Like ATFS, they have applications for clean foods
Activity: 54
May 02, 2018, 11:18:55 AM
If you follow a campaign or bounty that uses payment tokens or altcoin it is a payment that is used for bounty participants because of the altcoin tokens the bounty hunter earn income with the price of the token altcoin at ICO.
Activity: 90
May 02, 2018, 11:17:30 AM
Those Altocoins have different projects and unique application of blockchain technology. These altcoins give more option to the investors of where they are fit to invest.
Activity: 32
May 02, 2018, 11:11:27 AM
although bitcoin is very good, it still has disadvantages that can not be overcome. So the altcoin was born with outstanding features and the ability to apply in practice, these altcoins have made the market crypto more diverse and more nuanced.
Activity: 116
May 01, 2018, 08:19:26 AM
Yes, we need them. Each of the altcoins represents a separate project and in each area where blockchain technology is used different projects are needed.
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
May 01, 2018, 08:16:11 AM
Honestly most of the altcoins are useless af! A lot of these projects don't need the blockchain technology at all, they just used the ICO boom to collect money...
Activity: 115
May 01, 2018, 08:15:33 AM
We need altcoin as they help to properly distribute the money in the market and altcoins have ROI percentage rate that is increasingly harder to get with bitcoin
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
May 01, 2018, 08:12:26 AM
Crypto currency is an ever expanding market and some coins aside bitcoin are worth looking into. Etherium is creating a spot at the top, although no coin as yet can rival bitcoin, variety is always necessary.
Activity: 190
May 01, 2018, 08:05:12 AM
Several thousand altcoins are too many. But this means that they must be banned, most of them will die themselves. Unfortunately, the number of scam-altcoins is increasing every day.
Activity: 364
May 01, 2018, 07:33:04 AM
Absolutelty yes we do. When we have alt-coins that are better than bitcoin as technology, Why we choose bitcoin or fork of bitcoin ? I think Alt-coins are the future of this market and they can pass the bitcoin.
Activity: 233
May 01, 2018, 07:30:23 AM
subcoins is the highest monetization potential in the crypto-currency market. you can invest all your money when you find the right subcoins. your capital may be 1x 2x.
Pages:
Jump to: