Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 101. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 01:12:41 PM
"Altcoin". The currencies of the new companies are showing up day by day in the Altcoin forum. The new copper also appeared to pull the bearish trend of investors because there are too many options they are confused. But we still need that Altcoin because it also promotes the development of Bitcoin.
Activity: 123
Merit: 14
April 26, 2018, 11:40:54 AM
I think that's what we need because they are different currencies and they are used in various areas, so I have nothing against new cybercurrencies)
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 11:34:26 AM
Those who do not understand that diversification is a necessary condition for development - it will be thought that the altcoins are not unnecessary. I believe that the huge variety of projects and coins is good.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
April 26, 2018, 08:49:37 AM
I think we need altcoin beside bitcoin. If many altcoin in cryptomarket, investor will have many option to invest and with many altcoin cryptomarket will growing more faster
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
April 26, 2018, 08:45:02 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
If we would only use and buy bitcoin products then that would be a monopoly in bitcoin's part. There should be some flavor or variety for people to be encouraged or interested to invest.That is why we still need  altcoins to add diversity to the cryptocurrency industry. After all, we aim cryptocurrency to become official money in the future, and with diversity, it would be better to use cryptocurrency.
Activity: 98
April 24, 2018, 06:59:02 PM
Think yes, I consider that it is useful to involve some bitcoins because they have all variety, all altcoins are favorable when they grow in the market. We need some altcoins for exchange in btc too.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 05:56:52 PM
Altcoin market is booming now, everyone wants to create one and make money of it. The problem is it takes a very skillful and experienced team to create something worth paying and buying for. Altcoin that will actually be used by most of the people
Activity: 116
April 24, 2018, 03:31:46 PM
Certainly the cryptocurrency market really needs the altcoin. Although bitcoin is very good, it still has disadvantages that can not be overcome. So the altcoin was born with outstanding features and the ability to apply in practice, these altcoins have made the market crypto more diverse and more nuanced.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
April 24, 2018, 01:44:58 PM
Yes, we need it as a crypto holders because it's not just about Bitcoin, there are also a lot of Altcoins that has a price in the market and even though it has a small amount of it but in the future it will get high. Some altcoins is a newly coins or ICO that you can buy it in a smaller price and you can sell it or trade it in a higher amount that's why altcoins are also important because when Bitcoin price goes up also altcoin price goes up.  
Activity: 182
Merit: 22
April 24, 2018, 01:42:38 PM
o really I buy altcoins because I believe in what these new coins may do in the future, just like the internet we had improvements and new competitors in the market.
This stuff is early and we have no idea really what things will look like when we start seeing adoption, at the moment all these altcoins are based on potential
Activity: 224
April 24, 2018, 01:40:56 PM
Besides bitcoins, we still need altcoins. My altcoins is mainly use for the purpose of investing and also for daily transaction. It is more convenient than bitcoin.
Activity: 322
April 24, 2018, 01:33:47 PM
We need more Altcoin, it will bring us more benefits. And more Altcoin makes the world of cryptocurrencies fun, a single currency is just boring.
Activity: 117
April 24, 2018, 01:29:21 PM
yes, altcoin is definitely needed because we are sure to earn a living when investing in altcoins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
April 24, 2018, 12:58:37 PM
Yes we need them because they have their own purpose and if ever a new coin is same concept with the other sometimes the new ones is better than the old ones. Altcoins has different functionality and we chose those coins that we think we can use in our daily lives and the rest are just shitcoins.
Activity: 41
April 24, 2018, 12:56:14 PM
we need a coin that will rival Bitcoin
Activity: 196
April 24, 2018, 12:53:44 PM
Because 99% of them are pump and dump schemes. Only rare of them will ever find any applicable use in the next year or two. The altcoins create a playground for testing features and concepts that would never make their way quickly into bitcoin. The bad coins with nothing to offer are noise that you'll find in any natural system. The altcoins with something to offer are the signal. We must take the good with the bad. An altcoin may develop with the right mixture of innovation, community support and development expertise to gain prominence over bitcoin. We're in the early days of what promises to be a long cycle of technological development.

Activity: 285
Merit: 12
April 24, 2018, 12:49:47 PM
Since you can earn much in short-term, of course we need altcoins. (if you wanna make profit in short time.)
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
April 24, 2018, 12:29:14 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

I need another altcoin, because altcoin also has the potential to grow, and making it an investment would be a way to make a profit.
Activity: 185
April 24, 2018, 12:23:12 PM
Of course, altcoyins are needed. They are of great importance in the formation of the crypto-currency market. Of course, I mean the altcoins of good companies. We do not need shitcoins Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
April 23, 2018, 01:18:01 PM
Well i think that these altcoins are the alternative cryptocurrencies launched after the success of Bitcoin. Generally, they project themselves as better substitutes to Bitcoin. Altcoins can differ from Bitcoin in a range of ways. Several altcoins offer a more versatile programming language to build applications on top of, while yet others offer more privacy compared to Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: