Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 97. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 10:53:11 AM
I think we need altcoins, because they create competition for the already well-known cryptocurrency, and competition forces all the time to upgrade the already existing product.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 10:48:46 AM
 yeah,we need it as a choices.we can invest a little in other altcoin for long term investment.they are needed to balance the trading network. some token has a potential to make pump up like litecoin,neo,verge and many other altcoin making of pump.
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
May 05, 2018, 10:45:35 AM
As for me altcoin is still very necessary. Altcoin, BTC and other top crypto currencies have the same side but with different capacities, others even though different but mutually support and build the quality of price and specialization in the market what else is now a lot and varied models and measure. I think this could be the innovation and potential of increasing demand from consumers or investors to acquiring it.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 210
May 04, 2018, 10:45:06 AM
Honestly most of the altcoins are useless af! A lot of these projects don't need the blockchain technology at all, they just used the ICO boom to collect money...
Well, if you consider from the point of view of common sense, yes, I agree with you. Well, if you look the truth in the eyes, these guys brought money to the market. And most likely their profit also remained on the market.

Others think altcoin is not useful because they don't know it's importance, people just focus in bitcoin because this is very popular. All i know is we need altcoin in the market so people have many choices if they want to invest.
Activity: 294
May 04, 2018, 10:30:27 AM
We will always need altcoins, because, what we need is a strong altcoin, has a high quality, quantity, and popularity. The new Altcoins also need adaptation inside the crypto to maintain its existence and increase its ranking. Altcoins that can survive and increase, will be a priority coin for investors. Thus, altcoins that are unable to meet the above criteria, then its presence in the crypto will be threatened with extinction, due to displacement by other more powerful altcoins.
Activity: 104
May 04, 2018, 10:14:14 AM
Tokens and their blockchein technology are now finding diverse applications and the scope of such applications is expanding. This is to be welcomed. Therefore, I do not think that we have too many tokens and they are completely unnecessary.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
May 04, 2018, 10:08:32 AM
Bitcoin is very expensive and slow to use. Altcoins are needed as long as they do not develop technology
I agree with you that we need Altcoins and they, like Bitcoin, are the components of the market. But what you are saying about bitcoin is all relative, and this is your point of view, but I do not think so.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
May 04, 2018, 10:02:35 AM
There are still other forks and altcoins Bitcoin. Why did not you write them next to BTX and BTC Cash? I believe that if altcoins can offer something better than bitcoin, then it's worth replacing it.
Activity: 21
May 04, 2018, 09:58:31 AM
 we need because the current coin cryptocurrency is very varied and has a diverse price. for example ETH is a good altcoin cryptocurrency and has many uses, if we want transactions in the market from the wallet would require ETH.
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
May 04, 2018, 03:41:40 AM
Bitcoin is very expensive and slow to use. Altcoins are needed as long as they do not develop technology
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
May 04, 2018, 03:25:13 AM
altcoins help many markets to get high volume in trading.you can see many new project base on ETH , ETH price and trading volume high and high.
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
May 04, 2018, 03:21:51 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
For me maybe, Because if we don't have so money to invest on other altcoins that is better but if you have a lot of money its better to buy another altcoins. So it depends on the situation of our life. Because not all people on cryptocurrency are rich, The other people are on the middle class family.
Activity: 108
May 04, 2018, 03:21:24 AM
We certainly need Altcoins, although most of them are valueless, but some of them are of high value. We need to filter, control, and regulate so that so many of the shitcoin epidemics increase.
Activity: 52
May 04, 2018, 03:19:00 AM
Yes, of course you need, as this is a good chance to earn for beginners in the crypto industry, here you can buy coins at a cheap price and there is a chance that the price will increase.
Activity: 168
May 04, 2018, 03:17:12 AM
of course, I need Altcoin, I use Altcoin for short-term investments and I use Bitcoin for long-term investment, I need Bitcoin and Altcoin for my investment, I'm sure if making both for investment will give a big advantage in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 02:53:53 AM
Honestly most of the altcoins are useless af! A lot of these projects don't need the blockchain technology at all, they just used the ICO boom to collect money...
Well, if you consider from the point of view of common sense, yes, I agree with you. Well, if you look the truth in the eyes, these guys brought money to the market. And most likely their profit also remained on the market.
These functions are mutual, and more and more tokens have brought more capital into it, which has a positive impact on the encryption market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
May 03, 2018, 08:20:27 PM
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 07:59:07 PM
Of course! If you earn on trading, you must have altcoins in your portfolio! Because, the top 10 first coins grow on average more than bitcoin!
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
May 03, 2018, 04:32:05 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

Definitely other altcoins are needed to further pump crypto as a whole. As you can see, Altcoins are necessary coins for investor to provide exclusive services to consumers. In that sense, They will be more encouraged to invest to cryptocurrency which adds to the flow of values in this platform. Since most of the tokens are derived from BTc or ETH as a platform, they get affected by the rise and fall of the platform to which they are derived.
This rule created by the cryptocurrency traders in the market.
Nothing created this rule, only by the trader feel this rule is true for the cryptocurrency, it became the truth and the right choice for anyone want to invest.
Finally, these things created by the whale and use that rule to take advantage the mentality of the trader.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
May 03, 2018, 06:19:57 AM
I think, we still need altcoin.  Increasing variety of coins means great competition in the market so, they will find ways to more improve their coins and more usable as well. Meaning, it is important for innovation and improvement of coins.

With a variety of coins, investors have the opportunity to choose which coins they want to invest with.  It is important so, there will be no room for monopoly.  Unfortunately, some of the available coins in the market are based on ethereum and bitcoin so, its price is still based on bitcoin price.  When the bitcoin price inflates, they follow and when the bitcoin price deflates, they follow as well.

Altcoin/tokens are also important for the creation of new project aided with technology to get funds to make their project possible and feasible.  

Pages:
Jump to: