Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 99. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
May 01, 2018, 07:26:57 AM
Actually we do need altcoin, if it does so happens that cryptocurrenies actually  become legal tender and the accepted way of payment then there is no way that bitcoin would be able to serve the entire world, given it's limited supply and so we need good altcoins to actually balance out bitcoin and to cover the places which bitcoin supply cannot cover by itself.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 05:45:10 AM
I want to say, if We need diversity so that no coins have the highest monopoly. These new coins are an improvement over older coins. Also altcoin can be used when bitcoin can not be used in some transactions, or bitcoin can be an exchange with altcoin you want, so the altcoin has the potential to grow and increase in value even there are lots of altcoins that come out, many of which still have the potential to earn lots of money or profits.
Activity: 26
May 01, 2018, 05:13:19 AM
We definitely still need altcoins from the top-10 of coinmarketcap. Some of them are way better than bitcoin from technological point of view, others are connected with smart-contracts or other aims not connected with bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
April 29, 2018, 02:34:00 PM
yes we need. there must be alternative coins so we can see faster and better blockchain solutions. and also we need altcoins like utility tokens for some blockchain based projects.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 02:22:44 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

We need altcoin to balance the market. Although there are many shitcoin appear everyday, we still need altcoin for the development of the market. Altcoins make people believe in crypto (because they're cheaper than bitcoin) and everyone also believe in bitcoin. Thanks to altcoin (ETH, Ripple,...), Blockchain technology have reached its potential. So the existence of altcoin is very necessary.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
April 29, 2018, 02:21:01 PM
Yes as new ALTS are now being used for a great variety of different things etc like payments/ discounts on exchanges and access to new tech products. Bitcoin never gave this as an option
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
April 29, 2018, 02:15:54 PM
Like any market, we need competition, otherwise we will get a system that is not going to be modernized and improved, so we really need altcoins, and besides, every project has a whole idea for improving the life of mankind, if we look objectively at crypto-currencies, all we are just lucky is that we live at a time when the Crypto currency is and will continue to improve people's lives in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
April 29, 2018, 02:06:43 PM
Altcoins create competition in the cryptocurrency market. And create additional opportunities for earning. Whether Bitcoin is the only digital currency, there would be no incentive for development. The emergence of competitive conditions makes Bitcoin developers mobilize their efforts and offer users an updated cryptographic system.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 02:05:33 PM
Yes, we need altcoins because these helps in the success of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. Every altcoin have their own purpose. Introducing lots of new projects means that more and more people are now adopting crypto which is the key of success in the future. Each and every business field such as buying goods and services, realty, medical and more are now offering using digital currencies.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
April 29, 2018, 02:02:45 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
YES, we absolutely still need altcoins,
just like we have so much currency in real world ( I mean reality, not crypted)
for others purpose, we need that variety.
Activity: 82
April 29, 2018, 01:52:59 PM
I think altcoins are necessary, thanks to them there is the market. They're needed because they create a competition in terms of cryptocurrency, and it gives other coin a reason to compete and helps them to improve. Also you can't use bitcoin for everything so that's why there is some usefull alts you can use somewhere you can't use bitcoin.
Activity: 140
April 29, 2018, 01:50:30 PM
Altcoins have not been created only to make you earn money, you have a bad concept about that. You seem to be the classic "student child" who has invested on crypto $50 to make a fortune out of it.
Of course yes Altcoins is the best way to get more money to get hype. If you want to earn big then invest on Altcoins and convert it to bitcoin if needed. I Know some altcoins will be most use in the future and has more develop project than bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 01:46:58 PM
Of course yes Altcoins is the best way to get more money to get hype. If you want to earn big then invest on Altcoins and convert it to bitcoin if needed. I Know some altcoins will be most use in the future and has more develop project than bitcoin.
Activity: 110
April 29, 2018, 12:52:47 PM
I do not think all need it, we just have enough bitcoin more. Because by having a lot of bitcoin alone we are quite happy and have a lot of profit, but we also quite dizzy thinking bitcoin prices are sometimes up and down. This makes investors depressed, even there must be investors who have mental disorders if we do not have a strong mentality.
Activity: 125
April 29, 2018, 12:40:05 PM
But you can not deny that most people is ony buying altcoins because they want to make huge returns, just ask it to anyone who is holding some altcoins he will reply exactly the same.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
April 29, 2018, 12:34:56 PM
Yes we need good Altcoin. which is a very long time in cryptoworld. Altcoins are necessary just like different fiat money. Altcoin can be an alternative for us to invest. Thanks.
not a few people use altcoin to achieve maximum profit. they may feel that bitcoin is too expensive, and too risky. so they use altcoin to find another way, and make a lot of money from it.
Activity: 126
April 29, 2018, 11:39:58 AM
yes, i believe altcoins have future, its not that Bitcoin is already godlike and because it has a golden value or have very high price is that its perfect coin already, but it still has its flaws and lacks some things just like its digit in decimal place its somewhat very difficult to read for other people and some famous american citizen didn't even know what bitcoin is. That's why altcoins are created to fill the gap that bitcoin lacks.
Activity: 128
April 29, 2018, 11:12:47 AM
Lamden's mainnet launches in Q4 this year, I have to say that this project is promising and showing good signs of growth. Projects which can rise exponentially should be your first priority, there are some decent projects out there that you should check out.

GOLEM, TAU, NANO, and ADA. These are my fav at the moment go for these.
Activity: 350
April 29, 2018, 10:45:36 AM
Altkoins, tokens are designed to pay for some services in certain circles. For example, the GoPower and GoCoin tokens are TokenGo tokens. The TokenGo platform is designed to create and conduct ICO, create tokens and sell them on the exchange, create smart contracts.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 29, 2018, 10:44:37 AM
If you need some extra bucks in your pocket, yes! Altcoins provide us with options aside from Bitcoin to earn big profit. Due to their lower price and considerably lower market capitalization, altcoins have a bigger room or space for growth. So profit with altcoins is very possible especially on long term.
Pages:
Jump to: