Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 96. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
May 10, 2018, 06:56:33 AM
According to me, it depends on our needs, and I also need other altcoins to invest, because new altcoins that appear also have good potential on price movements.
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 06:54:09 AM
If you look ahead, then we need altcoins, just purely for my trading, suddenly, the price will be profitable for example or something else. Anything can happen, and so it's better Yes than no.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 06:50:57 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
Of course we need. New tokens can be more attractive than existing for their innovative ideas.
Activity: 35
May 10, 2018, 06:49:02 AM
Since there is no regulation regarding cryptocurrency, scammers take this opportunity and make crypto world as their haven.
Activity: 91
May 09, 2018, 04:56:35 PM
it's not as much as it is now. Time will put everything in its place.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 04:55:13 PM
The answer to your question is yes we do need alt coins in the market as bitcoin alone cannot cover the needs of everybody in the entire world altcoins help to cover the parts which bitcoin cannot reach and besides we can't just have one type of coin, we need different types. If we only have bitcoin in the market then there would be no coins to trade in and make money from, so we do need altcoins.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 11:34:31 AM
There are many altcoins, which are completely different in use. In my opinion, these diversified crypto options will only bring benefits to the all crypto world so we Need Altcoin!
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 11:33:50 AM
If it's just BTC, isn't the encrypted world too boring? The world of encryption should be colorful.

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 11:28:24 AM
If in this case we need the presence of a new altcoin, because each coin has a different price, so we can see whether or not good coin for the future. but honestly I am also confused for some reason altcoin many scattered so much to this day for some reason what. But obviously that's what I think.
Activity: 102
May 09, 2018, 09:59:53 AM
the development of modern blockchain technology is closely related to Altcoins , and the cryptocurrency market depends on new cryptocurrencies as the new ICO projects implemented in our lives are not just coins, but the whole technology of the future!
Activity: 182
May 08, 2018, 10:59:21 PM
The need for a coin depends on demand.
In this world, there are many people who want a diverse coin.
Some want to have Ethereum coins, some want to have Ripple coins, some want to have Litecoin all free, and Altcoin besides Bitcoin will be a coin sought by many people.
 Although we do not want it there are millions of people who want it.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
May 08, 2018, 10:54:19 PM
Of course we need altcoins. Alltcoins offer interesting ideas and technology that can be efficient to people and give them a huge profit. Also, competition is needed to know what coins can still make it in the future. Though, only the ones with the potential technology and development can compete with bitcoin. Many of us invest on altcoins for alternative source of profit.
Obviously altcoins are needed because that's what makes the market bigger and stronger.
If people don't see its importance, they would not have invest in ICO and as we have seen now, there are a lot of ICOs where are successful
and having a good volume right now, my favorite is ETH.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
May 08, 2018, 08:45:05 PM
Of course we need altcoins. Alltcoins offer interesting ideas and technology that can be efficient to people and give them a huge profit. Also, competition is needed to know what coins can still make it in the future. Though, only the ones with the potential technology and development can compete with bitcoin. Many of us invest on altcoins for alternative source of profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 11:54:50 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
I think there should be other coins just to make the market full
besides you never know whsre you can get money from
Activity: 53
May 08, 2018, 11:51:19 AM
As we both know that BTC is the backbone of crypto market, thus it can't live without altcoins. And the need of diversifying coins by holding more altcoins is necessary, which can widen your opportunity for growth. Hence, altcoin is a significant part of my portfolio now.
Activity: 57
May 07, 2018, 08:37:23 AM
Of course! Everyone can choose a altcoin that they see as income and their price is really good, while price of BTC is really high including the transaction fees. Altcoins is also considered as the legs of cryptocurrency to be the base for investors in order to go higher.
Activity: 154
May 07, 2018, 03:37:50 AM
Yes, other than BTC.
We also need altcoin because that project is so interesting many people also interested in altcoin.
Altcoin is also best project in BTC industry.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
May 06, 2018, 11:11:37 PM
with Altcoin still good and progressing. I still really want Altcoin. because with the development potential owned by Altcoin, it would be great to have Altcoin. in addition to the development that is owned, Altcoin able to have a high price. I am sure that having Altcoin will be very profitable.
Activity: 141
May 06, 2018, 10:57:51 PM
i think we need the other altcoin because in the new altcoin or we can compare as new business there a lot of discount because it is starting so that we can earn more or some ^_^
Activity: 62
May 06, 2018, 10:55:46 PM
Yes of course, many people now are putting their capital to join in cryptocurrency and it is becoming better to have altcoins rather than only have bitcoins. Altcoin is part of the building that gives Bitcoin the power to remain, promote and improve its quality. I believe that altcoins will develop more than I imagine.
Pages:
Jump to: