Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 94. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 04:11:19 AM
Definitely needed ... So the financial world will be able to develop a new direction of money or currencies ...
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 12:32:11 AM
There are many ways to make money in the crypto money world. I think altcoin is the most important of these. altcoins are popular, and raising the price for a moment is a serious gain.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 12:30:49 AM
Yes, we need more altcoins. You should not only see coins. Every Alcatel-Lucent has a project. What we should see is the project itself. We need to see these projects, teams, because such competition is very necessary, otherwise the entire cryptocurrency market will collapse or even die.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 12:19:06 AM
Maybe not now but soon we will use altcoin as a alternative besides bitcoin. Every altcoin has own purpose and they are developing other idea that other altcoins not done yet. That's why altcoin has also an important role in cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 12:18:14 AM
As we know that bitcoin is the digital currency and the price is also high and altcoins prices are comparatively less to bitcoin and many ICOs and other projects are in Altcoins and these are also good for the online transactions and payments.
Activity: 45
May 17, 2018, 12:14:32 AM
Bitcoin is so bad. I would take Ethereum over it any day.
Activity: 98
May 17, 2018, 12:13:00 AM
yes, of course we will need another altcoin, other than bitcoin. , especially ethereum is also very good to invest in the long term, because enthereum is also a good easy way to get profit faster, because the future enthereum also still have a long future.
Activity: 183
May 16, 2018, 03:06:02 PM
We still need high-quality projects in the field of the crypto industry, which will be applied in various spheres of society and make our life more comfortable and casual. Most of the projects will gone in time, but others will succeed. This is a natural selection.

really, we still need a quality project from crypto as a way out in the future for a better and safer life.
it all depends on the purpose of this project of course, because that is clear in the future will be many more companies using advanced technology, of course the technology used crypto will be applied also in real life
Activity: 285
Merit: 3
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
May 16, 2018, 02:31:36 PM
We still need high-quality projects in the field of the crypto industry, which will be applied in various spheres of society and make our life more comfortable and casual. Most of the projects will gone in time, but others will succeed. This is a natural selection.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 02:30:37 PM
We still need other Altcoin, in the dark network, to occupy the leading position of DASH and XMR. We have reason to believe that more other areas need to encrypt money in the future, and some coins may be specially designed for a particular industry. These projects are very necessary after community development is the consensus of society Yes.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 02:23:27 PM
I am an altcoiner, I think it is very necessary to other altcoiner, both new and already released in the market, because I maudapatkan profits from every investment I have to altcoin, let alone Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold and B2X, I always follow the development price.
Activity: 129
May 16, 2018, 02:21:50 PM
we need altcoin for extension of blockchain and new developments of blockchain in every industry so altcoin extension of  bitcoin with expansion of blockchain so we need alt coin in market in attracting all industry
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
May 16, 2018, 02:18:55 PM
Of course, we need, it's just too boring with one coin. But it's not the point, ALT coin it's just a small proportion of million chance to become a millionaire, people need something to play when BTC going down, or like stability coin if BTC is unstable.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 12:34:21 PM
I think that the investor needs altcoins. With the help of altcoins there is a growth of bitcoin. I have very well increased my investment portfolio with the help of altcoins and continue to buy them as an investment
Activity: 84
May 16, 2018, 12:15:20 PM

I'm found is necessary. me is a new, the life of multiple of the altcoin for me have many selection to join
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
May 16, 2018, 08:39:06 AM
Yes ofcourse I think it is good to engage some altcoins because they have all variety all of altcoins is profitable when goes up in the market. We need some altcoins to exchange in btc too.

Yes you are right. At the stage of the development of the market of crypto-currencies and the economy as a whole, Altkoins is the main system for promoting crypto-tools.
Activity: 140
May 16, 2018, 08:35:47 AM
Yes, we know that under the bitcoin there are hundreds of alt coins which every time keeps growing, I think one of alt coin's goals is to balance the bitcoin price, and also with the appearance of new alt coin is wanting to be a high value alt coin. and are in great demand by everyone. or there is also a coin of its nature to know how the response in the market!!!
Activity: 113
May 15, 2018, 12:19:34 PM
Yes ofcourse I think it is good to engage some altcoins because they have all variety all of altcoins is profitable when goes up in the market. We need some altcoins to exchange in btc too.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
May 15, 2018, 11:42:56 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
We need other altcoins but not all since they  almost have the same feature and uses. Other altcoins are made to get profit and not really made to become helpful like Bitcoin. There are utility token and other altcoins that we really need in the future that can help and improve our daily routine in life.
Activity: 88
May 15, 2018, 11:06:53 AM
the development of modern blockchain technology is closely related to Altcoins , and the cryptocurrency market depends on new cryptocurrencies as the new ICO projects implemented in our lives are not just coins, but the whole technology of the future!
Pages:
Jump to: