Pages:
Author

Topic: DO WE NEED TO REGULATE ICOs? - page 19. (Read 24761 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 15, 2018, 06:42:32 PM
I do prefer for a regulation in which helps in controlling the numbers of scammers emerge in the space whether a regulating body or board that used to clarify the legitimacy of the project especially the team developer behind the project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
December 15, 2018, 06:39:38 PM
I am for new projects on the market to be somehow regulated as there is a lot of fraud on the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 15, 2018, 06:36:16 PM
I do prefer for a regulation in which helps in controlling the numbers of scammer
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
December 15, 2018, 06:26:22 PM
Talking about organizational aspects has negative effects and strikes the idea of decentralization from the ground up
I have another idea in short
There is a party whose role is limited to studying projects and granting its confidence and give its a certificate of that
But does not have the powers to prevent any project because it is contrary to the required freedom
The projects that have obtained this certificate will be more reliable to investors and this is a great advantage.
Activity: 837
December 15, 2018, 06:19:21 PM
I think it's time to start regulating ICOs, many people or investors have been taken advantage of. In a bid to reduce scam, I think proper regulation will make it safer to participate in ICOs again.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
December 15, 2018, 06:10:05 PM
It is so easy to steal people's money in crypto. This needs to be put an end. The idea of the blockchain technology is not to make money always as we think of. The ICOs needs to be regulated to prevent people scamming innocent people in the crypto universe. This will further give a negative impact on the crypto industry.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
December 15, 2018, 05:39:24 PM
Unfortunately, but it is the lack of legal regulations that makes that a lot of ICO turn in to a scam. If it will be not regulated we will not be able to punish scammers! So I support it too!
copper member
Activity: 226
December 15, 2018, 05:35:16 PM
Certainly! The ability to create dapps through the Ethereum network has caused the Proliferation of many projects which are mostly scam. Its high time SEC comes in with stringent rules to checkmate the cash out madness perpetrated by project developers
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
www.daxico.com
December 15, 2018, 04:59:00 PM
I totally agreed with mate about the regulation of icos.many fake project in the crypto space is what scared so many investors away from investing their money into crypto asset this not limited institutional investors. If icon are regulated the crypto market will become like the forex market which will make liquidity more easier.
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
December 15, 2018, 04:47:23 PM
We do not need it, but the government can not allow money to be laundered through these projects, which is why the regulation will be present in this area.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
December 15, 2018, 03:47:15 AM
I also think that ICO should be supervised. Only in this way can Ethereum be saved. Otherwise, the price of Ethereum is very difficult to recover. Only the regulated ICO government will recognize the status of cryptocurrency, which is more conducive to the growth of cryptocurrency. I believe this is only a matter of time. In the future, ICO will be regulated by some countries.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
December 14, 2018, 09:20:51 AM
There is np doubt about it, we need a reform, we need regulation. Regulation will not only help to keep away scam ICOs, but that it will help investors to trust the system and prevent unnecessary pump and dump of coins.
Activity: 322
December 14, 2018, 09:15:45 AM
Very strict regulations are needed to limit fraud projects. Many people suffer material and time losses because they invest in fraudulent projects. It is possible to create an institution that has the task of examining ICO projects.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
December 14, 2018, 09:00:30 AM
Yes we should.

One year ago i would say no but right now it seems, that was a mistake.

Last year billions of dollars raised by icos, and what do we get in return? Where are the products?
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
December 14, 2018, 08:54:56 AM
It looks like the ICO has reached a level where investors have completely lost interest in investing. It is possible that the regulation will not be needed in the coming months.
This is a fact that most people recognize today. Surely, we can only say that today people would like to invest only they are simply afraid that something can happen. We are waiting for new events that will be able to change the market.
It is a very tough decision entering into crypto investment, the risk we encounter seems to be challenging. We suffer losses just because we aren't perfectly choose the right investment.
I may think that ICO must be regulated in order to eliminate scam projects and only potential projects will existed.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 14, 2018, 08:39:34 AM
It looks like the ICO has reached a level where investors have completely lost interest in investing. It is possible that the regulation will not be needed in the coming months.
This is a fact that most people recognize today. Surely, we can only say that today people would like to invest only they are simply afraid that something can happen. We are waiting for new events that will be able to change the market.
Most of those who invest before already losses their trust as how the market showing right now, we do need more assurance to avoid being victimized by those scammers who's haunting around, this regulations might help if being implemented very well and if the project is for real surely they won't be bothered just in case this will happen.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
December 14, 2018, 08:02:06 AM
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
December 14, 2018, 06:17:08 AM
If we would not regulate ICOs that market will die. People are afraid of investing in ICOs because at least the half of them are scam projects and another half is unable to raise funds. We need to make investors believe in ICOs market.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
December 14, 2018, 05:08:42 AM
It was really need, The ICO project can make cryptocurrency grow well, each project has its own function and if most of these functions are implemented by each user, the cryptocurrency function runs well. And also, the ICO project made the cryptocurrency destroyed and got a bad reputation from everyone. As you can see the number of projects that deceive investors indirectly have a bad effect or a poor assessment of cryptocurrency. Sooner or later if the scammer continues to cheat investors, the cryptocurrency will meet its end. It is time for reliable regulation to change the views of everyone, especially newcomers.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 04:58:55 AM
Actually regulate is necessary to all field but a control mechanism can effect to crypro market as badly because main quality in this market is a non-control mechanism. How can we solve problems which you said ? I think that it is related with personal attitude so If everybody search and make righ decision about icos, All scam project will be not in the future of market.
Pages:
Jump to: