Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we really need to hold altcoins - page 11. (Read 2351 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 12:32:09 AM
Almost 90% of the alts' price varies with BTC, there are certain technical analysis that fits on the price prediction, but what really matters for alts is the news. If you are holding alts, keep calm for the BTC to rise and for the appropriate news to hit on cloud.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
June 27, 2018, 12:24:58 AM
Someone told me it is better to hold btc rather than altcoins that she doesn't see any reason why people hold altcoin. She noticed altcoins rely heavily on btc that whenever btc fall they also fall with btc. What is your take on this?

Everyone has his/her own preferences, I would like to hold both bitcoin and altcoins, there are some really good altcoins which really worth to hold for a long time, like Ethereum, NEO, and LTC are few examples.
Activity: 82
June 27, 2018, 12:22:09 AM
As for me cryptocurrency is a new digital era. Blockchain technology gives the possibility to instantly transfer your funds without intermediaries and commissions. There are a lot of interesting projects that you can see at global network, but my favorite is Kelvin Blockchain. Kelvin Blockchain is very flexible and adaptive, which makes it a perfect choice for implementation of the new blockchain projects and platforms.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 11:54:03 AM
I think yes. Sometimes altcoin is very important and altcoin is the future of the crypto market. In the near future, I will sell my entire bitcoin and buy some potential altcoin
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
June 26, 2018, 11:53:54 AM
Someone told me it is better to hold btc rather than altcoins that she doesn't see any reason why people hold altcoin. She noticed altcoins rely heavily on btc that whenever btc fall they also fall with btc. What is your take on this?
I choose to hold more alts rather than bitcoin because i think bitcoin is only useful as store of value, compared to alts which has many uses according to their project and that make them more likely to go up in value. Also in the future there will be more usd pairing so btc movement won't affect alts too much.
Activity: 279
June 26, 2018, 11:49:15 AM
you can also save altcoin, but you have to see first how the development of the project, so you can decide which altcoin good you save
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 11:46:08 AM
Only good projects can show you good growth and you can be happy with not selling their tokens. In the situation with the market, which we see now, one must be cautious and choose only high-quality projects. I would advise everyone to look at the EON project and I have several reasons for this. One of the most important reasons is an experienced team and getting the first investment before launching the project. Now most of the work is carried out with the promotion of their ideas and this is very important. They have an idea to move to the EOS blockchain and use it to solve their problems, and this is the best way to build a large and truly global platform for developers and players in today's realities. The industry is developing and being ahead of this industry thanks to the best technologies - perhaps this is the goal of the EON team, and now I'm very glad that the crypto-economy gives the opportunity to develop young projects and make quality products and that's how it will be with the EON. I am sure that their technical part will be made at the highest level
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
June 26, 2018, 11:40:54 AM

First of all it’s nit proven fact that BTC and Altcoins are connected to each other. So stop mixing up things over that fact and you can see everything getting easier for you. Well, there is another fact whether you hold btc or alts all of them will go upwards one day and thus will profit you. I think holding is just surprising art which works all the time. I’m great believer of this fact and so I will prefer to suggest you that you hold both of them if possible. ;-)
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
June 26, 2018, 11:38:22 AM
Good day to all. Everyone thinks differently, but I'd rather keep altcoyins. So it is more profitable. Buy less popular tokens and leave for 3-4 years on your wallet. Then it remains to go to the purse and rejoice. Good luck everyone
It is obvious almost everyone in this space are busy looking for profit and not what some of the coins have to offer. It is not a bad thing anyway, since that is actually the essence of investment anyway. Some altcoins can be worth holding based on their prospect and how valuable they can be based on the product that backs them and the demand for such product, but not altcoin is worth holding anyway. Altcoins are even more volatile than bitcoin and most of them are pretty much pump and dump until some of them can stand on their own.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
June 26, 2018, 11:34:30 AM
if you someone who likes to just invest, bitcoin will be the king today and almost in the future. So throw your money at alts riskier than BTC. But if you someone who wants to get more BTC, you should trading ALTS. I mean alts by design is to make more BTC. well, dyor and this not an investment advice.
It actually depends on the token holder if he or she really wants to sell it. If the holder is already satisfied what he will get when he sell it. But as of now the market are down so it means that all tokens are dumping so all of token holders should hold and hold for a long time as the market recovers.
Activity: 126
June 26, 2018, 11:18:00 AM
but there are some altcoins that are against BTC prices. if still not get profit we must hold altcoin to get profit
Activity: 112
June 26, 2018, 11:11:38 AM
Good day to all. Everyone thinks differently, but I'd rather keep altcoyins. So it is more profitable. Buy less popular tokens and leave for 3-4 years on your wallet. Then it remains to go to the purse and rejoice. Good luck everyone
Activity: 434
SESSIA
June 26, 2018, 07:59:20 AM
You have to tae decision by yourself. BTC is more stable , but with alts you can gain more as it more volatile.
Buy and hold what is more appropriate to your strategy
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
June 26, 2018, 07:57:24 AM
According to me, diversifying your investment is the best thing to do in current market situation. It’s good to keep 40% of your investment in bitcoin and divide the rest 60% into number of altcoins. Investing in a single coin can prove risky and you might experience severe loss.

Bitcoin is less volatile when compared to altcoins, but in terms of profit, altcoins can give much more profit than BTC, therefore having both in your portfolio is recommended.
Activity: 84
June 26, 2018, 04:04:10 AM
withhold or not altcoin that we have. it depends on the circumstances of the situation merket gan. if I had an altcoin I would have kept it. because now the price is already improving. but according to the news I read .in June the altcoin price is likely to be much more expensive when compared to the current price ..
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
June 25, 2018, 03:37:33 PM
With any investment, it is important to diversify.
Activity: 56
June 25, 2018, 03:23:06 PM
Hi guys!I have found one  of the most promising projects of 2018 called Cryptics! I'm 100% in his success! Don't miss the opportunity to be here,especially now is only the beginning of a great journey! Moreover, they will have a giveaway and A SUPER PRIZE – Lamborghini Huracan!!!What do you think about this? Check it out!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 03:06:09 PM
Some altcoins are just exceptional, that no matter how btc falls, they may not fall alongside btc. They seems to be independent of the fall of btc. An example of such coin is MTC. There are some others that also behave the same way. I hold altcoins and i have benefitted from it.
if you want to hold some altcoin is okay,
but there are some risks that you will face later,
believe me bitcoin will improve
Activity: 714
Merit: 108
June 25, 2018, 02:54:53 PM
Well, of course) My opinion is that we have to use any opportunities to earn money. And no matter what crypto currency tops your wallet) That's the truth of life.
Activity: 27
June 25, 2018, 02:53:20 PM
I sell a token when I see that the sale price is much more than the price for ICO. Also I thought that Bitcoin is a reliable and long-term investment but its rate in the last time fell to 6000.
Pages:
Jump to: