Author

Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins? - page 105. (Read 257603 times)

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Yes I am a trader , and I actively spend my bitcoins to make more bitcoins . Just now bought 0.1 bitcoin worth of gamebet coins . I know for sure , profits will come my way if I wait for some days . Its all about spending some to make more .

Yeah and you will surely grow it in certain period of time and if you are earning then you should surely spend in on regular basis and take benefit from it.
Being a trader you should spend bitcoins regularly especially when you are on day trading. That's good for you because you are earning by spending it, while others here including me does not really focus on trading as we have our time focus on gambling. In my part, I would say I am very thankful that I have found bitcoin as it gives me comfort when it comes to gambling.

I like how it happen to me, to be able to experience a fast, easy, and secure transactions while doing online, it also gives me a good benefits that banks and others sports gambling sites accepting fiat, with bitcoin the charges are really low or even close to none.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Yes I am a trader , and I actively spend my bitcoins to make more bitcoins . Just now bought 0.1 bitcoin worth of gamebet coins . I know for sure , profits will come my way if I wait for some days . Its all about spending some to make more .

Yeah and you will surely grow it in certain period of time and if you are earning then you should surely spend in on regular basis and take benefit from it.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
Only on sport betting,there is no merchants in my country who will accept btc and there is only one restaurant what accept btc,desert

At least you have some place where you can spend bitcoin directly, I don't have any single place where I can use it so i need to convert it to fiat first and then spend accordingly.

The person doesnt even have to do that if they are aware of bitcoin debit cards.

Its been out for over 6 months, so if they really wanted to go spend something they have one by now. Or they just lack on doing their homework or dont wana pay fees.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
I want to spend it actively but i can't use it in physical shops or somewhere on streets, and it's so annoying, bitcoin need to be accepted by every shop in the world.
Activity: 952
Only on sport betting,there is no merchants in my country who will accept btc and there is only one restaurant what accept btc,desert

At least you have some place where you can spend bitcoin directly, I don't have any single place where I can use it so i need to convert it to fiat first and then spend accordingly.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
Do you actively spend your bitcoins?

Re:  I save some for investment   Grin Grin

One day I will be rich!
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Been recently saving up my Bitcoin. When the prices pretty stable, I used to spend Bitcoin daily on random stuff. I used to get a lot of stuff on Purse.io.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
I am saving up and growing my coins slowly as the price will rise, and so will the value of my coins. Wink
Hope to sell them above $1000 soon.
Activity: 210
sometimes i spend my bitcoin when i need amazon gift card or steam code, not all my earning just a little bit from totally my earning.

This is one of the most trend thing in bitcoin today , that steam is already accepting bitcoin.
And I know it can boost the market with bitcoin for those steam players.

Yeah I saw that too in one of an advertisememt in some wallet website. This is one of the big steps. I hope this will make bitcoin more popular in the upcoming years.

Bitcoin is gaining more popularity nowadays and it will be used and accepted everywhere in future and we will also find many shops that start accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment.

I hope league of legends founder will accept bitcoin too.  Roll Eyes

I'll be hoping them next year or this fourth quarter of the year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I basically just hold my bitcoins and I try to gain a  little through faucets and signature.  Since I don't have very much, I can't really use it for spending.
Activity: 868
sometimes i spend my bitcoin when i need amazon gift card or steam code, not all my earning just a little bit from totally my earning.

This is one of the most trend thing in bitcoin today , that steam is already accepting bitcoin.

Yeah I saw that too in one of an advertisememt in some wallet website. This is one of the big steps. I hope this will make bitcoin more popular in the upcoming years.

Bitcoin is gaining more popularity nowadays and it will be used and accepted everywhere in future and we will also find many shops that start accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I have Bitcoin Debit Card, it is prepaid card. Usually i load card 2 - 3 times per week, and i pay for almost everything - everywhere VISA is accepted.
So, yes - i can say that i spend Bitcoins actively! Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
SkyFall
I sometimes spend some of my Bitcoins but I try to spend ass less as possible because I know that they can be worth much money in the future. So I suggest that you do not use them for now reason at all.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers

Activity: 924

Its good to spend your coins when you need it, as the basic purpose of earning is to spend and until you will not spend the earned coins would be useless.
Activity: 126
Handsome Man
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
I personally have spent Bitcoin in reallive situations two times, yet. First time, I bought a coffee when I visited Paris. There was a little coffee in a byroad what had a "Bitcoin accepted" sign in thewindow. I did not plan to go in there actually, but I did it because I had some Bitcoin balance on my GetGemz mobile app. I also had to argue my girl friend for doing this. It was great fun to pay with Bitcoin and talk to the owner (who was a Bitcoin enthusiast, too). He acutally wanted to give me the coffee for free, after I have mentioned that I want to pay with BTC  Cheesy
The second time was for a hosting plan on the web. Nevertheless, I really enjoyed paying with Bitcoin both times.

Wow really? I think I want to visit Paris now and want to try that coffee and I will for say that I will also pay for btc.
And of course the owner would probably offer me the coffee for free and absolutely I will accept that. Cheesy
Jump to: