Author

Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins? - page 106. (Read 257603 times)

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
I personally have spent Bitcoin in reallive situations two times, yet. First time, I bought a coffee when I visited Paris. There was a little coffee in a byroad what had a "Bitcoin accepted" sign in thewindow. I did not plan to go in there actually, but I did it because I had some Bitcoin balance on my GetGemz mobile app. I also had to argue my girl friend for doing this. It was great fun to pay with Bitcoin and talk to the owner (who was a Bitcoin enthusiast, too). He acutally wanted to give me the coffee for free, after I have mentioned that I want to pay with BTC  Cheesy
The second time was for a hosting plan on the web. Nevertheless, I really enjoyed paying with Bitcoin both times.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
I'm not active in spending bitcoins today as we all know bitcin halving is coming so I am one of it who is saving it today.
And hoping to earn for the upcoming halving.
But when the price increase already happened I will come back and actively spend it again.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I have stopped spending now, as spending at this stage is not smart thing, I am waiting to see higher price at the time of halving and that would be the best time to spend.
How many bitcoin are you hodling? If you expect it to go up, do you buy more?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I do not spend them actively right now but I think I'm gonna spend them after the halving if the halving has been good.
The price of the bitcoin than has been raised to a higher amount.
Activity: 350
It would be not the smartest thing that you can do with Bitcoin you better can spend in  the future when the value is much higher and if it is also more acceptable.
So than it would be perfect for you if you are spending in that time.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I have stopped spending now, as spending at this stage is not smart thing, I am waiting to see higher price at the time of halving and that would be the best time to spend.

very precise, now is not the right time to spend. but the right time to collect more, or if you have a lot of money can be added with buy bitcoin. to welcome halving Smiley

Yeah if you are earning bitcoin then its well and good, but if you are not satisfied with the earning then you can surely buy some bitcoin and keep it safe till halving.
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try

very precise, now is not the right time to spend. but the right time to collect more, or if you have a lot of money can be added with buy bitcoin. to welcome halving Smiley
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Now i am just holding my coins and waiting for halving cause i really want to get extra profit. After halving i will buy a champagne to celebrate when this happens Grin

If you have more bitcoins that you are holding today, it will not just give you an extra profit.  But it will give a very good profit the more you are holding the more income that can generate after the halving.
That is good if you are really a bitcoin believer, by simply holding it you will feel security in the future as it was already predicted that the price will go high after the halving. So, instead of spending our bitcoins in non sense expenditures like gambling why not invest it or maybe even a good idea is set aside part of your earnings and purchase bitcoin regularly until the halving. Just hold and pray.
Good idea mate, I was also looking unto that idea. I just realize that if I would invest then in other industry of form of investment why not just invest in bitcoins as I have already use it regularly. FYI, I am using it particularly in gambling and sometimes purchase of stuffs in the internet. The good news about the upcoming halving has really HYPE us to invest and I was thinking why not ride with the majority here.

I have not finalized it yet but I am planning to store a bomb inside my wallet and hopefully it will explode big in the future. Can anyone here convince me more? Grin
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
Now i am just holding my coins and waiting for halving cause i really want to get extra profit. After halving i will buy a champagne to celebrate when this happens Grin

If you have more bitcoins that you are holding today, it will not just give you an extra profit.  But it will give a very good profit the more you are holding the more income that can generate after the halving.
That is good if you are really a bitcoin believer, by simply holding it you will feel security in the future as it was already predicted that the price will go high after the halving. So, instead of spending our bitcoins in non sense expenditures like gambling why not invest it or maybe even a good idea is set aside part of your earnings and purchase bitcoin regularly until the halving. Just hold and pray.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers

legendary
It really depends on the price of Bitcoin at the time. If the price of Bitcoin is high, I would sell, but when it's low i would buy. You could make money with Bitcoin this way. Trading is a great was many people make money with Bitcoin.
sometimes I was very pleased when buying bitcoin at low prices and then prices go up some time. it is the best moment to buy goods. because you can get the goods with fewer number of bitcoin.
so I usually spend bitcoin when the price is high
That's a good idea you have share man, but I don't think now that the halving is near will the price will go down. That is almost impossible if price will go down substantially.

I have been using bitcoin in a daily basis and regardless of the price it does not matter to met, I am just a typical users here like majority's doing. We gamble our bitcoins due to ease it gives to us compared to gambling with other sites where you need to divulged you personal information.

Gambling is the best way to loose all your money in a single day, I hate it and I don't want to waste my hard earned coins in it, I would prefer to convert it to fiat.
Yup! at a short period of time in can max out you bankroll. On the other hand if you want to enjoy your day it is also the best way to do it. Gamble for fun all day using your bitcoins you can afford to lose.
Activity: 952
It really depends on the price of Bitcoin at the time. If the price of Bitcoin is high, I would sell, but when it's low i would buy. You could make money with Bitcoin this way. Trading is a great was many people make money with Bitcoin.
sometimes I was very pleased when buying bitcoin at low prices and then prices go up some time. it is the best moment to buy goods. because you can get the goods with fewer number of bitcoin.
That's a good idea you have share man, but I don't think now that the halving is near will the price will go down. That is almost impossible if price will go down substantially.

I have been using bitcoin in a daily basis and regardless of the price it does not matter to met, I am just a typical users here like majority's doing. We gamble our bitcoins due to ease it gives to us compared to gambling with other sites where you need to divulged you personal information.

Gambling is the best way to loose all your money in a single day, I hate it and I don't want to waste my hard earned coins in it, I would prefer to convert it to fiat.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606

Activity: 532
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
I do not spend them a lot to be honest, I only sometimes spend them if I really need or want something.
These days I also do not want to spend a lot because the bitcoin is gonna increase in its price of course.

That is a good move. Only use bitcoin when you really have to. Just wait for the halving and the price increase so you can fully benefit on the increase. You can spend more after the price increase.
legendary
That's a good idea mate, it is more relaxing than doing day trading where you need to monitor the trend consistently in order to take advantage of some price movements. By just holding it you just need to believe and pray and if your expectation will be realize in the future you are a lucky rich man already. Try to consider adding your investment a little bit to make it more decent.
Activity: 588
Activity: 798
No, nowadays I am not spending my money actively, but I am collecting bitcoin from any place I find them as in the coming future the price will increase to a high value and we will earn a good amount with that.

Yeah that is good thing to do, as if you sell now then you will be earning lower profits, better to hold for some more months and sell when halving occurs.
Activity: 798
No, nowadays I am not spending my money actively, but I am collecting bitcoin from any place I find them as in the coming future the price will increase to a high value and we will earn a good amount with that.
Jump to: