Author

Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins? - page 124. (Read 257603 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
April 07, 2016, 09:30:17 AM
No currently I am not spending bitcoin actively, I am saving them, not for price increase but for my project, I am working to start a wellfare organization and for that I am saving each of my earnings.

That's great to hear mate that you are starting a welfare organization and you are saving your bitcoin for a good cause, saving bitcoin for future is the best thing to do. Anyways good luck on your project.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
April 07, 2016, 09:16:52 AM
No I do not ever spend any bitcoins of mine. I just save them so I can later on sell them. That is really the only reason I am making use of Bitcoin at the moment. If I spend them I will just regret it later on when the price goes up I will be like "I should have saved them".

Well that's true.. if you are into the price, you should keep it and while you can still buy, buy a few at a time..after all everyone is thinking the same, to keep coins and sell it when the price is high..

But me im spending. My bitcoin already for investment, tradings and i pay it to small jobs i need. I invest in trading so my money will easily multiply in such period of time and i pay if i need a job to be done i pay bitcoin for salary for those who give hes service so my needs will be done
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hire me for your campaign management.
April 07, 2016, 07:07:04 AM
No currently I am not spending bitcoin actively, I am saving them, not for price increase but for my project, I am working to start a wellfare organization and for that I am saving each of my earnings.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
April 06, 2016, 05:34:09 AM
No I do not ever spend any bitcoins of mine. I just save them so I can later on sell them. That is really the only reason I am making use of Bitcoin at the moment. If I spend them I will just regret it later on when the price goes up I will be like "I should have saved them".
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
April 06, 2016, 05:27:12 AM
I always use bitcoins in my everyday life,shopping online, joining to different ponzis,paying my bills and buying airtime for my mobile. Ive been doing this everyday in my life.
Activity: 448
April 06, 2016, 05:06:02 AM
Yes I spend them actively but not in real life because I have no local stores that are accepting the bitcoins here.
I only but things online from mostly bitify or the digital goods forum section over here on the forum.
Activity: 364
April 06, 2016, 04:39:40 AM
We all gotta pay our bills, which leads to the question. How many of us really can afford holding 1-5 btc or more without that concern.

Yeah and you can see lots of post about they are holding btc's. Holding BTC0.1 won't help. If you are into holding you really needs more quantity of coins.

Better circulate those.
I think the person who owns or holds more than 10 bitcoin bitcoin would feel worried when the price of bitcoin experiencing rapid movement. if he doesn't spend bitcoin quickly certainly value will be reduced. and you will certainly pay more expensive.
but you'd be confused as to how to spend that much bitcoin

It is also not the best strategy if you are spending now your Bitcoins, because the value is not even that worth to sell it so you wont get much money for it.
But to make some profit now you can trade it if you cant wait for a price increase, other people is also gambling but that is more riskier than trading so that can be bad.

If your plans are to sell your coins than you have to wait a little longer for a better value of Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
April 06, 2016, 04:30:35 AM
We all gotta pay our bills, which leads to the question. How many of us really can afford holding 1-5 btc or more without that concern.

Yeah and you can see lots of post about they are holding btc's. Holding BTC0.1 won't help. If you are into holding you really needs more quantity of coins.

Better circulate those.
I think the person who owns or holds more than 10 bitcoin bitcoin would feel worried when the price of bitcoin experiencing rapid movement. if he doesn't spend bitcoin quickly certainly value will be reduced. and you will certainly pay more expensive.
but you'd be confused as to how to spend that much bitcoin
Activity: 448
April 05, 2016, 09:29:03 PM
Yes I still spend them actively and I think this is also because its so easy for me to spend them plus there are so much things.
The digital goods section as a example is like a heaven for me if I'm honest with you guys.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
April 05, 2016, 08:04:44 PM
I actively spend but not on any thing physical. I Play some dice and put small wagers on the horse races but that is about it. Not very productive I know  Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
April 05, 2016, 03:28:01 PM
I am not spending it, just holding now before halving and hope that price will increase, i am gonna buy some coinse before it comes and than maybe i will start spending  Wink
Activity: 197
April 05, 2016, 01:46:12 PM

for the few places that do accept bitcoin, do you currently spend the coins you hold at any of them?

I know places like www.takeaway.com accept bitcoin and i even heard CEX.co.uk accept bitcoin in stores now too, but does anyone spend the bitcoins they have or do most just onto hold them? (Or gamble them lol)

I wonder if there will ever be any retailers that only accept bitcoin.

i can't say that i very spend them, but i also can't say that i don't spend them at all, because usually i just spend them once or twice a month, to pay for something small, but i am sure that others spends it more than i do,  because if there would be no bitcoin users at all, no stores would accept bitcoin as payment, while they do that now!
Activity: 812
April 05, 2016, 12:40:16 PM
I am spending it online for online transfer and sometimes on gambling, as I am trying to multiply my coins with gambling so if I win I can hold more number of coins at the time of halving.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
April 05, 2016, 12:21:09 PM
I only have spend some Bitcoins on some online gambling sites. There are not many websites that except Bitcoins so I don't really have a choice. But this helps me saving my Bitcoins.

it's bad way to spend your bitcoin, i think better to spend it for buying something like top up number mobile, or pay electric fee etc.

Don't spend your bitcoin now even on top up, just hold it for next couple of months, and spend when price would go higher, and even if price would be higher I would prefer it to convert it fiat and then spend.

'Spend it when the price go higher'.

Would you mind tell me what is the right price to be considered as 'higher price'?

About the last part of your post, I agree to that honestly compare to bitcoin direct payment. 
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
April 05, 2016, 12:17:04 PM
If ever I have lots of earnings for bitcoin I would definitely spend my bitcoins but this is for basic needs that I am actually looking forward to it. I am having some difficulties at home for food supply so I would definitely use them for basic needs..

That would be the best to use it for basic needs, but looking at present scenario I think it will take a very long time that we can use it for buying day to day stuffs.
Yes that's why most of the time nag iipon lang ako and keep posting para naman mas malaki ang maipon ako. Kasi this is the only that I can help more para sa parents ko. As usual this is only for the basic needs of the family..

Please stick to your native language elsewhere like in the subsections of this forum please. Unless they wrote it in your language I understand, but this is english prefer.

Or edit your thread in all english so it doesnt confuses future readers.
Activity: 210
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
April 05, 2016, 12:13:12 PM
If ever I have lots of earnings for bitcoin I would definitely spend my bitcoins but this is for basic needs that I am actually looking forward to it. I am having some difficulties at home for food supply so I would definitely use them for basic needs..

That would be the best to use it for basic needs, but looking at present scenario I think it will take a very long time that we can use it for buying day to day stuffs.
Yes that's why most of the time nag iipon lang ako and keep posting para naman mas malaki ang maipon ako. Kasi this is the only that I can help more para sa parents ko. As usual this is only for the basic needs of the family..
Activity: 952
April 05, 2016, 08:16:16 AM
I only have spend some Bitcoins on some online gambling sites. There are not many websites that except Bitcoins so I don't really have a choice. But this helps me saving my Bitcoins.

it's bad way to spend your bitcoin, i think better to spend it for buying something like top up number mobile, or pay electric fee etc.

Don't spend your bitcoin now even on top up, just hold it for next couple of months, and spend when price would go higher, and even if price would be higher I would prefer it to convert it fiat and then spend.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
April 05, 2016, 08:09:24 AM
I spend my bitcoins when i need it for paying some bills or buying needed service or skill
Bitcoin's used like fiat already

Bitcoin used as another means of currency. I do that too but I still do the exchange thing that is just on your mind. Converting it still as dollars they say that is bad because you will feel that it is more expensive in that way.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
April 05, 2016, 04:58:35 AM

Activity: 344
April 05, 2016, 04:07:22 AM
Jump to: