Author

Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins? - page 123. (Read 257603 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
April 12, 2016, 06:40:57 PM
I do not actively spend my bitcoins. I sometimes use them for gambling but that is it. I just save the most of my bitcoins for the future. I do not want to spend everything and regret it later on.
actually most people will make purchases to their bitcoin. I do not believe if you could hold in your bitcoin wallet for long periods of time "future"
must have occasionally or frequently. you will be spending like gambling, trade or something.
Activity: 714
April 12, 2016, 05:19:22 PM
I do not actively spend my bitcoins. I sometimes use them for gambling but that is it. I just save the most of my bitcoins for the future. I do not want to spend everything and regret it later on.

I'm also not spending any bitcoins these days and I want to make profit with the full amount of my wallet, I think the halving is gonna be very sweet and I think its not worth to spend bitcoins right now.
Plus in fact the point is also that there are no local stores here and online stores are sometimes not trust worthy.

Majority of us are holding at a moment thinking that price will rise at halving, and that is the reason no one wants to sell at the current price.

Spending bitcoins is not only about selling and buying bitcoins. It also about spending for buying something online and do gambling by using bitcoins. And i spend my bitcoins into gambling.

I'm also spending my bitcoins in gambling but not often to be honest because I do not want to lose a lot by gambling.
What I also do is buying things here on the forum in the digital goods section.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
April 12, 2016, 12:39:55 PM

No need to regret.

Just focus on getting more fiat to purchase what you lost in bitcoin, then it`ll also help you lessen the gambling aspect since you see how much money you spent too.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 12, 2016, 12:33:20 PM

I'm also not spending any bitcoins these days and I want to make profit with the full amount of my wallet, I think the halving is gonna be very sweet and I think its not worth to spend bitcoins right now.
Plus in fact the point is also that there are no local stores here and online stores are sometimes not trust worthy.

Majority of us are holding at a moment thinking that price will rise at halving, and that is the reason no one wants to sell at the current price.

Spending bitcoins is not only about selling and buying bitcoins. It also about spending for buying something online and do gambling by using bitcoins. And i spend my bitcoins into gambling.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
April 12, 2016, 12:29:23 PM
I am very active at this time spent on gambling, because I always try to get a big profit.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
April 12, 2016, 11:47:30 AM

No. Many are just posting that they are holding but in reality it's not.

I can tell that the way they post.
Activity: 882
Merit: 303
April 12, 2016, 11:34:56 AM
Yes I actively spend them, I spend them with my girl, watching movies, going to restaurants, and I am thankful that bitcoin can make an extra income and also save money.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
April 12, 2016, 10:57:38 AM
around this time not that really much, because as you can see you see that it is not the best value that we can have, the most are indeed also hoping for a higher value.
And that is nice if the value will rise in the future but you never know it from before.

Waiting is good but need a lot of patience
 For me I like moving it more when price got like 10 dollars difference which as of now makes me some good profits. I guess i am not that guy who can wait for a long time.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
April 12, 2016, 09:56:32 AM

Activity: 350
April 12, 2016, 09:44:24 AM
around this time not that really much, because as you can see you see that it is not the best value that we can have, the most are indeed also hoping for a higher value.
And that is nice if the value will rise in the future but you never know it from before.
Activity: 714
SkyFall
April 12, 2016, 09:38:13 AM

Activity: 574
April 12, 2016, 09:31:04 AM
Converting it to fiat isnt so good cause of fees. I hope in future we will have a good exchange bitcoins to fiat without this huge fees.
Half a percent fee is not much. Any fiat-exchange (dollars for pounds etc.) has a much higher fee.
Activity: 490
April 12, 2016, 07:41:11 AM
For now, I only spend my Bitcoin for mobile load. Mostly, I use it for trading.
I wish that there are more merchant accepting bitcoins for payment, like restaurant, groceries, or transportation.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 12, 2016, 05:36:16 AM

Regret is the only thing we can do if we screw something up,i to have been spending on gambling but only a few because im still waiting for a shop to open here.
April 12, 2016, 05:33:17 AM
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
April 12, 2016, 05:19:56 AM
Bitcoin is really better than most credit card who have high interest rate and best when sending money,about other currency well bitcoin is still good but less companies accept it.

It's because it is still in developing phase and there are many more to accept it sooner or later, the ones who will accept it later will regret for sure...
Anyways, it's actually better than anything when compared just because the fee is too much less and you have full control and no stress sending anything to anyone anywhere...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 12, 2016, 04:56:43 AM
Not in real life, online I do because it is now so easy to buy some things online with Bitcoin you can pay easily and it is also fast and safe so that is good for Bitcoin itself.
Many people are using Bitcoin as their payment method and that is getting also more popular.

Great! I guess that is really it should be used for it is its purpose also. Investment and as a mean of buying things though online. Better than most credit cards and other online currency.

Bitcoin is really better than most credit card who have high interest rate and best when sending money,about other currency well bitcoin is still good but less companies accept it.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
April 12, 2016, 04:16:39 AM
Not in real life, online I do because it is now so easy to buy some things online with Bitcoin you can pay easily and it is also fast and safe so that is good for Bitcoin itself.
Many people are using Bitcoin as their payment method and that is getting also more popular.

Great! I guess that is really it should be used for it is its purpose also. Investment and as a mean of buying things though online. Better than most credit cards and other online currency.
April 12, 2016, 03:35:12 AM
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
April 07, 2016, 10:28:49 AM
Spending might not the right term but Im actively using it by doing trades especially when there is a large margin of price increase and decrease. I don't want to missed the train that's why Im actively monitoring the daily chart.
Jump to: