Author

Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins? - page 126. (Read 257603 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
April 03, 2016, 03:48:59 PM
I spend the bitcoins mostly because i have to pay some bills , but nowadays i try to hold a good amount of my earnings

We have not got much opportunities to do active spending with bitcoin. To spend it actively right now the only hope is to convert to fiat and use it.

Converting it to fiat isnt so good cause of fees. I hope in future we will have a good exchange bitcoins to fiat without this huge fees.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 03, 2016, 11:51:33 AM
I spend the bitcoins mostly because i have to pay some bills , but nowadays i try to hold a good amount of my earnings

We have not got much opportunities to do active spending with bitcoin. To spend it actively right now the only hope is to convert to fiat and use it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
April 02, 2016, 07:52:02 PM
I think it is a good idea to store some bitcoins, but it is also good to actively spend them, because this way we are are generating an active economy around the bitcoin ecosystem, and more economic agents will be interested in spread the benefits of this currency around the world.
spend bitcoin will be good for the development of bitcoin. but it also will make you become wasteful right
so use bitcoin to buy something that needs to be alone dude..
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
April 02, 2016, 07:20:53 PM
i spend some bitcoin as my pocket money and if i like to buy someting from internet. but i save more than i spend. it is always beter for bitcoin price to spend some of  them.
and there is no point on just saving maybe it is good in the future but i like to live in the moment :p.
so i use bitcoin in my needs.

Yeah we should not just keep on saving if you need money now then you should surely spend it, its useless to just hold and not spend, we earn so that we can spend whenever we want.
Activity: 462
April 02, 2016, 06:52:58 PM
i spend some bitcoin as my pocket money and if i like to buy someting from internet. but i save more than i spend. it is always beter for bitcoin price to spend some of  them.
and there is no point on just saving maybe it is good in the future but i like to live in the moment :p.
so i use bitcoin in my needs.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
April 02, 2016, 06:47:18 PM
I think it is a good idea to store some bitcoins, but it is also good to actively spend them, because this way we are are generating an active economy around the bitcoin ecosystem, and more economic agents will be interested in spread the benefits of this currency around the world.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
April 02, 2016, 06:37:03 PM
I spend it at the time of emergencies, or else prefer to not to spend as I am a strong believer of bitcoin and i believe that the price of bitcoin will rise in future, so it would good if spend at that time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 02, 2016, 06:33:42 PM

I think thats overwhelming majority, not just you.

We all gotta pay our bills, which leads to the question. How many of us really can afford holding 1-5 btc or more without that concern.
Activity: 252
April 02, 2016, 06:09:54 PM
Well i were making the same things as you with fiat money buying things i didnt wanted or needed.As my income gets better,i may buy and invest at something i wanna,till that moment i will wait.
Activity: 252
BetcoinRakeback.com
April 02, 2016, 04:22:00 PM
I tend to spend on things that I need not want. So in that respect, I don't actively spend what I have, which is a small amount any ways  Sad.
But what little that I do have, I spend on the things I do buy wisely  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
April 02, 2016, 03:28:28 PM
Well i have a project that is making me to invest some coins at it and i have a future project ,for that one im collecting the bitcoins if i keep with the current income i can make it happen at end of the year maybe.
that good idea,and make sense if you not spent your bitcoin,and i think i will do same thing if i have next project on bitcoin.
good luck with  your project,seem good if you share what your project is.
Activity: 672
April 02, 2016, 11:10:53 AM
Activity: 742
April 02, 2016, 11:03:30 AM
Yes i spend some of my bitcoins, of course i try to hold some amount because we think that the price will increase, but actually we need to pay some bills and we found ourselves forced to spend some coins
Activity: 476
April 02, 2016, 11:01:04 AM
Well i have a project that is making me to invest some coins at it and i have a future project ,for that one im collecting the bitcoins if i keep with the current income i can make it happen at end of the year maybe.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 02, 2016, 10:59:30 AM
Well I see my coins will be actively spend this Summer season. For now I will disregard the current price whenever I will spend. That is just a money and can be earn again lately so just enjoy life. Your money can't be bring in the other side of your life which is R.I.P. Smiley

If you have so much then its good to enjoy it but if you just have have enough in life then saving bitcoin is really what a person do.

Don't worry mate I know right.

Im not that kind of person that will just do some spending activities and then the next day idle in my room counting insects lurking around and some few coins left in my pocket.

Im glad that you are not that person buddy,some people are like that when they have some much then they go for a blast and after that they are thinking where the heck is my money.
Activity: 575
April 02, 2016, 10:51:59 AM
I am actively earning bitcoin so i do not find or find less time to earn with any other fiat and thus I am actively spending bitcoin on my needs,
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
April 02, 2016, 10:02:44 AM
Well I see my coins will be actively spend this Summer season. For now I will disregard the current price whenever I will spend. That is just a money and can be earn again lately so just enjoy life. Your money can't be bring in the other side of your life which is R.I.P. Smiley

If you have so much then its good to enjoy it but if you just have have enough in life then saving bitcoin is really what a person do.

Don't worry mate I know right.

Im not that kind of person that will just do some spending activities and then the next day idle in my room counting insects lurking around and some few coins left in my pocket.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
April 02, 2016, 09:53:16 AM
yeah if your earning is limited then I think you should hold and spend at the right time when price is higher so even if you are converting to fiat then you can more.
The value only goes up if other people buy/sell bitcoins. I think trading using bitcoins in real life would lead to a higher price in the future.
I would use it if I could, but so far the webshops I use do not even accept it.

The value of bitcoin will only go up if there are new establishment that will accept bitcoin if there is not then we will be stuck with the current price.
Activity: 574
April 02, 2016, 09:39:42 AM
yeah if your earning is limited then I think you should hold and spend at the right time when price is higher so even if you are converting to fiat then you can more.
The value only goes up if other people buy/sell bitcoins. I think trading using bitcoins in real life would lead to a higher price in the future.
I would use it if I could, but so far the webshops I use do not even accept it.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
April 02, 2016, 09:30:24 AM
Yeah men im spending my bitcoin daily i invest it in good investment sites. But i invest on trusted sites and those establish one and running for long days.  Im spending it also on sportsbetting,poker and any other gmbling sites.  I also make it as mode if payments if i offered a job to tpeopeople here.
Jump to: