Author

Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins? - page 125. (Read 257603 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
April 05, 2016, 03:20:45 AM
I spend a lot of bitcoins these days because there are also more buy able these days, look at the stores there are coming a few more everyday.
I mostly buy digital goods but sometimes also clothes and I must say its pretty nice and easy to pay with it, spending is one of the best things you can do with the bitcoin.
I think today is probably only a small percentage of people using bitcoin to shop. most of them convert it to fiat.
I think if more stores that accept bitcoin as a payment option. it will be more and more users who spend bitcoin to shopping or etc
Around this time it is not good to not spend your Bitcoins, because you can have a higher value later in the future and that will be nice for all of us.
If you are using Bitcoins now you can trade it or gamble if you want to make some profit around this time, because trading is also very good to make profit.

The most people are holding for a price increase so they can sell their Bitcoins with a huge profit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
April 04, 2016, 07:40:28 PM
No I do not spend a lot of bitcoins these days because of the future the bitcoin itself has, I hope the bitcoin will go to a high amount so I stay holding them and not spend them at all.
I think its just to now hold them just for a short term because its just a matter of time.
for now I would agree to hold bitcoin because of price or rate bitcoin is still too small so when you're using bitcoin to shop. or spend bitocin. surely you will be more costly provider payment. if rate bitcoin rose. surely you will pay less.
so I think it is not the time to spend bitocin Cheesy
Activity: 672
April 04, 2016, 12:30:00 PM
I spend my bitcoins when i need it for paying some bills or buying needed service or skill
Bitcoin's used like fiat already
Activity: 742
April 04, 2016, 12:18:19 PM
I used to spend all my bitcoins in the past because paying my bills and for investing purposes sometimes, but nowadays i try to hold a part of the coins because it's predicted that the price will rise soon
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
April 04, 2016, 12:14:57 PM
Since I am doing cryptocurrency trading, when I Buy spend my Bitcoin, so it is yes, I am actively spending my Bitcoins daily. But spending for goods or services yes but not always. I use bitcoin to pay my  mobile credits or load.  Wink
I often see people spend bitcoin for top up the phone, I think it's because that's all you can do to spend bitcoin
because in fact still a few stores who accept bitcoin, so I more often see people using bitcoin for top up their mobile phones

Currently in PH, one of the local exchanges here has a mobile prepaid load service that's why reloading phone's credit is just one click away.

If there's no exchanges here who opened that kind of services, then converting to fiat is only the option.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
April 04, 2016, 11:54:01 AM
I am spending it digitally apart from it I don't spend at a moment, I am just holding it for halving as I ahve a feeling that price will go high at the time of halving so will sell at that point.
Activity: 322
April 04, 2016, 10:54:05 AM
Since I am doing cryptocurrency trading, when I Buy spend my Bitcoin, so it is yes, I am actively spending my Bitcoins daily. But spending for goods or services yes but not always. I use bitcoin to pay my  mobile credits or load.  Wink
I often see people spend bitcoin for top up the phone, I think it's because that's all you can do to spend bitcoin
because in fact still a few stores who accept bitcoin, so I more often see people using bitcoin for top up their mobile phones
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
April 04, 2016, 10:23:41 AM
Since I am doing cryptocurrency trading, when I Buy spend my Bitcoin, so it is yes, I am actively spending my Bitcoins daily. But spending for goods or services yes but not always. I use bitcoin to pay my  mobile credits or load.  Wink
Activity: 658
April 04, 2016, 08:47:34 AM
I spend a lot of bitcoins these days because there are also more buy able these days, look at the stores there are coming a few more everyday.
I mostly buy digital goods but sometimes also clothes and I must say its pretty nice and easy to pay with it, spending is one of the best things you can do with the bitcoin.
I think today is probably only a small percentage of people using bitcoin to shop. most of them convert it to fiat.
I think if more stores that accept bitcoin as a payment option. it will be more and more users who spend bitcoin to shopping or etc
Activity: 406
April 04, 2016, 07:01:37 AM
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
April 04, 2016, 06:32:04 AM
No I do not spend a lot of bitcoins these days because of the future the bitcoin itself has, I hope the bitcoin will go to a high amount so I stay holding them and not spend them at all.
I think its just to now hold them just for a short term because its just a matter of time.

I think spending is also not good on this time because of the upcoming events that are coming these days.
The halving is coming later this year so that is really a good reason to not spend them in my opinion right ?
Its of course all a matter of time, spending sometimes is also good of course but I would hold them for a short time till the halving.
Activity: 770
Forza Roma
April 04, 2016, 05:19:25 AM
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
April 04, 2016, 04:42:05 AM
We all gotta pay our bills, which leads to the question. How many of us really can afford holding 1-5 btc or more without that concern.

Yeah and you can see lots of post about they are holding btc's. Holding BTC0.1 won't help. If you are into holding you really needs more quantity of coins.

Better circulate those.
Activity: 364
April 04, 2016, 03:59:52 AM
No I do not spend them actively, I only sometimes spend them on digital goods online because there are also no stores located here that are accepting the bitcoin itself as a payment method.
I really hate it but its of course normal, I hope it will get accepted soon locally nearby, another fact is also right now that I want to hold as much as possible to gain more profit for the halving itself this year.
Activity: 336
April 04, 2016, 03:39:50 AM
I don't ever spend any of my Bitoins. There are not really any stores where you can use your bitcoins so I really have a choice.
I just use Bitcoins for saving money.
Activity: 350
April 04, 2016, 03:18:01 AM
Yes almost everyday on trading and i dont want to spend anymore before halving i will hold so i can profit with my earnings

If you have a lot of patience and disregard seeing the price going low sometimes then that would be good for you. That is the problem with me. I dont have that lot of patience and gets sad whenever I see it getting down.
Indeed, if I use Bitcoin around this time I will use it for trading so I can get some small profit of it and that will be really nice, it is not good to sell it now around this time.
Sometimes I also gamble, but not that much because you can lose also a lot of money with it.
Activity: 350
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
April 04, 2016, 12:51:17 AM
I am using my Bitcoins to trade alt coins at the moment and to purchase discounted stuff online. I hope after the halving Bitcoin will have a steady price growth but at the moment it looks stagnant to the point it's not worth much to hold any big amounts when there are other opportunities to earn some profit trading. I wish I had invested in Bitcoin back in 2013 when people made the big money but alas Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
April 04, 2016, 12:18:45 AM
Yes almost everyday on trading and i dont want to spend anymore before halving i will hold so i can profit with my earnings

If you have a lot of patience and disregard seeing the price going low sometimes then that would be good for you. That is the problem with me. I dont have that lot of patience and gets sad whenever I see it getting down.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
April 03, 2016, 04:22:23 PM
Activity: 938
April 03, 2016, 04:17:58 PM
I spend the bitcoins mostly because i have to pay some bills , but nowadays i try to hold a good amount of my earnings

We have not got much opportunities to do active spending with bitcoin. To spend it actively right now the only hope is to convert to fiat and use it.

Converting it to fiat isnt so good cause of fees. I hope in future we will have a good exchange bitcoins to fiat without this huge fees.

Things will change in future but right now we don't have any other option left, we need to convert it to fiat first if we want to spend it.
Jump to: