Author

Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins? - page 128. (Read 257603 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 127
March 30, 2016, 01:40:20 AM
No it is not because I don't want to spend them but more that i can't spend them. There are almost no stores that except Bitcoins.
But this is also good and it helps me save my Bitcoins instead of spending them.

Im Spend my bitcoin like normal currency, if i need something and my relation accept bitcoin, I will use bitcoin as my man currency . at this time very difficult to find people accept bitcoin.
Withdrawing it would be the best option you could get. Use fiat as your currency to pay. We are in different countries and that is why we just have limited options on how to use it.

Thats really the way on how to use bitcoin in the real world,you just need to convert it on a local currency,someday we might see that it can buy something without going to your browser but that is still far ahead.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
March 30, 2016, 01:07:32 AM
No it is not because I don't want to spend them but more that i can't spend them. There are almost no stores that except Bitcoins.
But this is also good and it helps me save my Bitcoins instead of spending them.

Im Spend my bitcoin like normal currency, if i need something and my relation accept bitcoin, I will use bitcoin as my man currency . at this time very difficult to find people accept bitcoin.
Withdrawing it would be the best option you could get. Use fiat as your currency to pay. We are in different countries and that is why we just have limited options on how to use it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Re-Evolution
March 30, 2016, 01:01:11 AM
I try to spend my bitcoins as often as I can. We dont have many local places around who take btc for a payment option but I do shop online with my btc about once or twice a month.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 30, 2016, 12:58:58 AM
Yes, But not all of it, just some of it. I usually use it to top up my phone And to buy something online if i can't find it at the local shop. 
For the rest i store it for price increase in the future.
Activity: 756
March 29, 2016, 08:42:56 PM
the short answer for me would be no. i keep almost 90% of my bitcoins in a cold storage account that i havent really checked on in almost a year. the rest 10% i keep on coinbase which i try to spend frequently. but i rarely spend btc in real life in person, its most digital.
Activity: 560
March 29, 2016, 08:12:11 PM
Well i were collecting the much i could these last months ,besides lend bitcoin to others i had purchased a faucet and im inloved from it,the income i may get montly can be the best investment i had made ,soo  yes i believe you should collect and invest somewhere the coins.
you only invest in and hold it. I do not see the activity of shopping in your own post? do not you ever do that?
I think all users have to do it includes help bitcoin
If i lend im supporting bitcoin as my own,if i were investing all i earn i would be able to invest into faucet system,im with a bigger project that i wanna to be able to realize this year,soo i need to keep collecting and running my faucet now and with all the income is planed to be another project related to bitcoin.Soo im sharing health with the faucet,and i wanna just one more project,that i have already a base to advance but not enought funds.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
March 29, 2016, 03:11:07 PM
I am spending it on gambling and for online transfers as I don't see any other place to spend at a moment, If the bitcoin price is higher then I convert it to fiat without any hesitation.
Activity: 168
March 29, 2016, 03:03:41 PM
The only time I use bitcoin if I have enough of it is probably for 1 month of groceries for the next following month.

And usually I just buy it with using the gyft app for walmart to buy most of my stuff.
legendary
Activity: 980
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
March 29, 2016, 02:56:04 PM
I am actively using bitcoins online, I trade with multiple people and make agreements/arrangements as well, I see it as a convenient way to conduct online transactions particularly those user to user ones, Might try it offline too if some place accepts it near to my area.
Activity: 798
March 29, 2016, 02:13:44 PM
If ever I have lots of earnings for bitcoin I would definitely spend my bitcoins but this is for basic needs that I am actually looking forward to it. I am having some difficulties at home for food supply so I would definitely use them for basic needs..

That would be the best to use it for basic needs, but looking at present scenario I think it will take a very long time that we can use it for buying day to day stuffs.
Activity: 210
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
March 29, 2016, 12:31:06 PM
If ever I have lots of earnings for bitcoin I would definitely spend my bitcoins but this is for basic needs that I am actually looking forward to it. I am having some difficulties at home for food supply so I would definitely use them for basic needs..
Activity: 672
March 29, 2016, 12:08:29 PM
I spent some bitcoin ti purchase some goods online. but It wan not directly, I loaded a VCC with bitcoin to be able to pay for the site "Aliexpress" that does not accept btc. I hope that a similar site that ship worldwide will accept bitcoin soon

There are very few websites at a moment that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment, so its really difficult to spend bitcoin for buying anything at present.

It is but you also go some websites that are accepting the bitcoin and the fact is that the most of this kind if marketplaces sell everything from computer parts till a car and a house you want to buy.
So overall I think its standing against each other, I do spend them actively but mostly in digital goods because there are a lot of things you can buy on this forum in the digital goods section.

Yeah but the problem is that we can only spend it digitally and not physically it would be more fund to spend if we find physical shops where we can spend bitcoins directly.
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
March 29, 2016, 12:02:40 PM
I spent some bitcoin ti purchase some goods online. but It wan not directly, I loaded a VCC with bitcoin to be able to pay for the site "Aliexpress" that does not accept btc. I hope that a similar site that ship worldwide will accept bitcoin soon

There are very few websites at a moment that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment, so its really difficult to spend bitcoin for buying anything at present.

It is but you also go some websites that are accepting the bitcoin and the fact is that the most of this kind if marketplaces sell everything from computer parts till a car and a house you want to buy.
So overall I think its standing against each other, I do spend them actively but mostly in digital goods because there are a lot of things you can buy on this forum in the digital goods section.
Activity: 952
March 29, 2016, 11:50:51 AM

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Young but I'm not that bold
March 29, 2016, 11:46:29 AM
Activity: 938
March 29, 2016, 11:09:11 AM

What are you trying to say by relation accepting bitcoin?? I really didn't get what you mean to say but yes its difficult to find any physical shop where we can spend bitcoins directly.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
March 29, 2016, 07:00:32 AM

Activity: 868
March 29, 2016, 06:29:40 AM

Good and bad also because you cant spend it when you want it. Good is you are saving it if the price increase will come then you will a lot of profit that will come in your hand.

Its well and good if you are able to spend your coins, but honestly I am holding at a moment for halving as I feel that price would be much higher at the time of halving.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
March 29, 2016, 06:17:24 AM

Good and bad also because you cant spend it when you want it. Good is you are saving it if the price increase will come then you will a lot of profit that will come in your hand.
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
March 29, 2016, 05:30:43 AM
Jump to: