Author

Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins? - page 130. (Read 257603 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
March 28, 2016, 12:59:41 AM
Now my bitcoins got one more use for me. VPN's. Yes I can pay my monthly bill in my VPN using my lovely bitcoin. Premium accounts are easily payed and used now thanks to this new currency.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
March 28, 2016, 12:54:12 AM
i just spend my bitocins for renewing hosting service because i don't know what will i use my bitcoin
Activity: 350
March 28, 2016, 12:50:41 AM
I'm spending mga bitcoins on which my money can grow for a moment of time or in the future ,i spend it on trading ,business ,new cryptos and then some on active payouts ,then i hve a little bit holding on my wallet ,i put my eggs on many differrent baskets.
Activity: 476
March 28, 2016, 12:41:32 AM
I used to spend my bitcoins for buying videogames, digital goods or online services but now I'm trying to accumulate most of them in case of an unexpected problem.
same here.
sometimes I buy poker chips, steam, COC account with bitcoin, I love video games. so fortunately many people are already familiar with bitcoin, so that I can buy with bitcoin
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
March 28, 2016, 12:14:45 AM
Not yet. Currently, my goal is to get as much bitcoin as I can before the price goes sky high. And when I have enough and the price is right, it will only be then that I will start spending my precious coins. This guarantees that I use my coins in its full potential.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 27, 2016, 11:55:13 PM
I used to spend my bitcoins for buying videogames, digital goods or online services but now I'm trying to accumulate most of them in case of an unexpected problem.

I am not spending my bitcoins yet. I don't have that much bitcoins.
So I prefer holding it for now.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
March 27, 2016, 10:46:19 PM
...of course... the logic is to spend... I won't wait for the event horizon to spend my coins when I'm old hahahahah I'll burn it down and burn it to the ground.... there are so many up and downs that no one can predict when it's cool or not... it' a matter of SPEND ASAP then you buy or mine it again.. it's "nature".
Activity: 420
March 27, 2016, 10:40:15 PM

Same here, as a gamer and steam user, bitcoins really help me when i want buy games on steam. And many steam wallet seller accept bitcoin for payment too.
Activity: 172
March 27, 2016, 09:00:28 PM
March 27, 2016, 08:47:59 PM
Depends how you relate actively to spending,would moving bitcoin around be considered spending it?
If so I am actively spending it by donating fees.

At this time I do not run into to many places besides coffee shops where I can use bitcoin.

Coffee shops around your place accepted bitcoin ? Damn i want that too, because in my country they are rare to find coffee shops accept bitcoin. If in my country have it, i will spend more my bitcoins on it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
March 27, 2016, 07:29:35 PM
Depends how you relate actively to spending,would moving bitcoin around be considered spending it?
If so I am actively spending it by donating fees.

At this time I do not run into to many places besides coffee shops where I can use bitcoin.
Activity: 336
March 27, 2016, 05:35:17 PM
I am for sure that Bitcoin will be later in the future the most used payment method, and that will happen but it needs time.
You can see now around this time that more people will get to know about Bitcoin and that they are also going to use it and that is good.

I am actively looking for merchants that accept bitcoins. Of course I will treat bitcoin as real money and will not waste it in things that I do not need.
I hope some day here in my country many store can accept bitcoin as payment so that i dont need to convert bitcoin into fiat to buy things or to use fiat as payment in any services..

I'm also hoping this and I think it will happen, its just a matter of time before this will happen, the bitcoin is upcoming.
You can also see this due to the point the users that using the bitcoin is growing really fast.
I only sometimes spend some bitcoins on digital goods.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
March 27, 2016, 01:44:25 PM
I am storing my Bitcoins on 2 funds. One fund is for online purchases and the occasional gambling when I feel like doing and the other one is for long-term holding of my stashed coins. My ratio is like 30%-70% respectively and I am trying to save as much as possible while still relying on my fiat for taking care of my daily expenses.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
March 27, 2016, 01:44:04 PM
I am for sure that Bitcoin will be later in the future the most used payment method, and that will happen but it needs time.
You can see now around this time that more people will get to know about Bitcoin and that they are also going to use it and that is good.

I am actively looking for merchants that accept bitcoins. Of course I will treat bitcoin as real money and will not waste it in things that I do not need.
I hope some day here in my country many store can accept bitcoin as payment so that i dont need to convert bitcoin into fiat to buy things or to use fiat as payment in any services..
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 27, 2016, 01:29:25 PM

If that's your stand to buy only needful then you need to wait a long. Only then you'll see stores with bitcoin acceptance and needs.
Activity: 210
March 27, 2016, 12:16:02 PM

March 27, 2016, 11:35:03 AM
I personally use Bitcoin more and more to pay with. Mostly for virtual stuff like webhosting and account creation service. If there would be more and secure chances to spend Bitcoin for physical things, then I would spend it for such products.

Yeah bitcoin right now is mainly used for digital stuff to buy things online, i also wish that we can spend bitcoin in the real world but so far there is a few shop accepting bitcoin.

Yeah i want that too, if many shops in real life start accepting bitcoin, that will make me more actively spend my bitcoins. But for now i only spend my bitcoin on gambling.
Activity: 350
March 27, 2016, 11:15:32 AM
Activity: 182
March 27, 2016, 04:47:42 AM
I personally use Bitcoin more and more to pay with. Mostly for virtual stuff like webhosting and account creation service. If there would be more and secure chances to spend Bitcoin for physical things, then I would spend it for such products.

Yeah bitcoin right now is mainly used for digital stuff to buy things online, i also wish that we can spend bitcoin in the real world but so far there is a few shop accepting bitcoin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
March 27, 2016, 04:45:52 AM
I make some local purchases, ~70% is currently stashed away. I will adjust my ratios after the next halving.
Jump to: