Author

Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins? - page 132. (Read 257603 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
March 24, 2016, 11:37:16 AM
I actually do and spend allot of effort to do that, I had to drive to nearby towns just because I heard cafe's started using bitcoin there, it's still hard to do that overall.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
March 24, 2016, 08:53:47 AM
I do not spend any of my Bitcoins. I just keep saving them hoping the price would go up and so I can sell them.
This actually the only reason I am involved with Bitcoin, to make some money and not spend it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Forza Roma
March 24, 2016, 08:33:05 AM
That's like asking if i actively peruse stepping in bear traps or if I enjoy the taste of burnt human flesh in the morning...

No I'm not a sadist, my BTC is nice and safe until they are worth at least a thousand each again!

Price of bitcoin is waited to arrive in amounts unimaginable in our times? Even this cannot be verified for sure might be verified hopefully the half of that price or the half of the half of that unimaginable price. And yet it will be enormous.
I am not spending my Bitcoins now around this time. Because I think the value is not high enough to sell the coins.
Maybe it will rise after the halving, but that is very hard to predict because it is a currency and that is impossible to know for what is going to happen later.
We just have to see and wait for what is going on in the future.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 24, 2016, 07:08:43 AM
Till date I haven't got such an opportunity to spend my Bitcoin on the product I was looking for. Only after converting to fiat I'm using.

Maybe, one of the reasons is there aren't store in your region where you live. Indeed, the best way is convert your bitcoin into fiat. I am also do that because usually i spend my bitcoin (after i converted it into fiat) to buy goods in my real life not on webshop or online store.

There arent really enough store that you can buy things with bitcoin as you walk down the streets,well someday many shop will certainly adapt bitcoin for that and we just have to wait for that.
Activity: 672
March 24, 2016, 06:48:06 AM
Till date I haven't got such an opportunity to spend my Bitcoin on the product I was looking for. Only after converting to fiat I'm using.

Maybe, one of the reasons is there aren't store in your region where you live. Indeed, the best way is convert your bitcoin into fiat. I am also do that because usually i spend my bitcoin (after i converted it into fiat) to buy goods in my real life not on webshop or online store.
Activity: 658
March 24, 2016, 06:42:53 AM

for the few places that do accept bitcoin, do you currently spend the coins you hold at any of them?

I know places like www.takeaway.com accept bitcoin and i even heard CEX.co.uk accept bitcoin in stores now too, but does anyone spend the bitcoins they have or do most just onto hold them? (Or gamble them lol)

I wonder if there will ever be any retailers that only accept bitcoin.

well of course that i spend them, sometimes i gamble with bitcoins, but usually i spend them because if there would be no bitcoin users bitcoin price would fall, i think that lots of people spends bitcoins because i see more and more stores that accepts them
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 24, 2016, 06:33:28 AM
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
March 24, 2016, 06:01:31 AM
No, I'm not actively spending. I hold my coins and I hope I'll have the whole 1 Bitcoin very soon(in a month I guess).

To those who are selling their coins for dollars I just want say that doing so they are lowering the price of Bitcoin and that it is better to hold your coins if you can afford not selling them right now.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 24, 2016, 05:51:14 AM
Everyday i always use bitcoin to purchase online, recharging my phone,buying some other coins, and investing on different legit site.
Activity: 644
March 24, 2016, 05:14:41 AM
That's like asking if i actively peruse stepping in bear traps or if I enjoy the taste of burnt human flesh in the morning...

No I'm not a sadist, my BTC is nice and safe until they are worth at least a thousand each again!

Price of bitcoin is waited to arrive in amounts unimaginable in our times? Even this cannot be verified for sure might be verified hopefully the half of that price or the half of the half of that unimaginable price. And yet it will be enormous.
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
March 24, 2016, 04:47:32 AM

Activity: 238
March 24, 2016, 04:46:20 AM

for the few places that do accept bitcoin, do you currently spend the coins you hold at any of them?

I know places like www.takeaway.com accept bitcoin and i even heard CEX.co.uk accept bitcoin in stores now too, but does anyone spend the bitcoins they have or do most just onto hold them? (Or gamble them lol)

I wonder if there will ever be any retailers that only accept bitcoin.

of course that i spend them, i nobody would use them, bitcoin would be dead, no stores would accept him and price would fall,  yes i buy cheap and sell expensive but  i also spend them day by day because easy to pay with them
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
March 22, 2016, 05:18:25 AM
I am spending my cons on gambling and converting it to fiat when I feel that price is comparatively good, I don't believe only in holding, I am spending it because i am earning it.

Great speech. Yes that is true, you earned it so you use it. It is your own and no one can stop you from spending it. That is the reason why some people are here to get something and spend it with free will.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
March 18, 2016, 02:43:01 PM
I am spending my cons on gambling and converting it to fiat when I feel that price is comparatively good, I don't believe only in holding, I am spending it because i am earning it.

Yes by taking profit every price fluctuates we can earn more than waiting for that much long. It's nice to hold but I don't want to hold for example waiting for halving. That is really a joke for me. I can make more money if I will not wait since I can still accumualte coins if ever the price will increase during halving.

But sometime we regret if we just use the money without predicting about  btc. I wait and see once the money is increasing and it reach to the level what is expected i use it.

The price will go high in next couple of months and we are hoping that we will see better price at the time of halving but just don't hold it, keep it spending.
Activity: 714
March 18, 2016, 01:56:36 PM

Yes by taking profit every price fluctuates we can earn more than waiting for that much long. It's nice to hold but I don't want to hold for example waiting for halving. That is really a joke for me. I can make more money if I will not wait since I can still accumualte coins if ever the price will increase during halving.

But sometime we regret if we just use the money without predicting about  btc. I wait and see once the money is increasing and it reach to the level what is expected i use it.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
March 18, 2016, 12:09:37 PM

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
March 17, 2016, 03:45:52 PM
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
March 17, 2016, 03:29:16 PM
As of this moment I havent spend any bitcoins for there is a standard amount that I can withdrawn through my wallet. I am still on process of earning more for bitcoin but sooner I will actually spend them for basic needs  that we need at home. Still doing my very best for posting..

Me too i only withdraw my coin if there is lack in my basic need but other than that i dont withdraw my bitcoins and i just let it sleep there.
I think its a good thing if i just let it in my wallet maybe the price will go up someday.
I try to but some stuff when I find trust but it is a pitfall for bitcoin that many of owners cannot find enough trusted shops.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
March 17, 2016, 12:58:01 PM
As of this moment I havent spend any bitcoins for there is a standard amount that I can withdrawn through my wallet. I am still on process of earning more for bitcoin but sooner I will actually spend them for basic needs  that we need at home. Still doing my very best for posting..

Me too i only withdraw my coin if there is lack in my basic need but other than that i dont withdraw my bitcoins and i just let it sleep there.
I think its a good thing if i just let it in my wallet maybe the price will go up someday.

If you are not that type of a person that circulate much the coins then your current doings is just fine. And yes expect price increase because no doubt it will happen. Smiley
Activity: 168
March 17, 2016, 12:55:07 PM

Jump to: