Author

Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins? - page 133. (Read 257603 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
March 17, 2016, 12:48:02 PM
As of this moment I havent spend any bitcoins for there is a standard amount that I can withdrawn through my wallet. I am still on process of earning more for bitcoin but sooner I will actually spend them for basic needs  that we need at home. Still doing my very best for posting..
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
March 17, 2016, 12:34:16 PM
I actively spend some bitcoins at gambling websites once in a while, other than that I don't use them for anything else, I don't shop a lot online and when I do, the stores I buy from do not accept Bitcoins currently so there isn't much choice and I have trust issues so I don't want to shop at new establishments, also since bitcoins scams are so common.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
March 17, 2016, 12:25:05 PM
Its not that good to spend your coins now around this time. You will be not good if you spending now.
Because the value is quite low. And people are making an investment. And you are spending. That is not good. It is better to wait for a better value.

How do you say it's low? How can you considered the price as low?

Well other person need to spend their coins around the current price rate so disregarding the rates they will convert it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
March 17, 2016, 11:48:39 AM
Its not that good to spend your coins now around this time. You will be not good if you spending now.
Because the value is quite low. And people are making an investment. And you are spending. That is not good. It is better to wait for a better value.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
March 17, 2016, 11:43:50 AM
Im not actively spending my coins due to the fact that it's all only in my trading method.

As much as I can I don't want to convert my coins into fiat.
Activity: 574
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
March 17, 2016, 11:26:15 AM
Yes I do, why not if we need to buy some necessary and spend some our balance in bitcoin wallet. But hold it also  great idea and will more profit
Activity: 196
March 17, 2016, 11:18:12 AM
These days I'm gambling a lot, so I spend my Bitcoin but you can call it investment too. Because I usually win and get back more coins. I only play for the most possible (guaranteed) bets. If I need something digital I'd use my Bitcoin to buy too.
What are these guaranteed bets that you are talking about? Sports bets, but those are really not guaranteed even if you have a team that is the top, they will eventually lose some time. And you better hope you don't put a lot on them at that time of defeat.

I think he meant to say is that a percent to win is higher like 80/20 percent.
Sport betting really give you advantage and most of all in 10 bet you can win 7-8 times.

Yes sport betting is good if you have proper knowledge of that particular sport, then you can make some money out of it, but again anything is possible in gambling, nothing is guaranteed.
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
March 17, 2016, 06:16:48 AM
These days I'm gambling a lot, so I spend my Bitcoin but you can call it investment too. Because I usually win and get back more coins. I only play for the most possible (guaranteed) bets. If I need something digital I'd use my Bitcoin to buy too.
What are these guaranteed bets that you are talking about? Sports bets, but those are really not guaranteed even if you have a team that is the top, they will eventually lose some time. And you better hope you don't put a lot on them at that time of defeat.

I think he meant to say is that a percent to win is higher like 80/20 percent.
Sport betting really give you advantage and most of all in 10 bet you can win 7-8 times.
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
March 17, 2016, 06:14:18 AM
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
March 17, 2016, 05:48:46 AM
i spend my bitcoins from time to time but not actively, as much as i spend fiat. because there is not enough places to spend bitcoin and also the price is possible to go up and i don't want to miss out.

so i spend some from time to time to buy some small stuff online whenever there is a chance.
Activity: 518
March 17, 2016, 05:07:53 AM
Spending bitcoin daily for other purposes apart from gambling lately hard to find.
But it's good too if you actively spend bitcoin in gambling, I just looking for other option to spend.
I have too much spend in gambling and I lost most of them.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 17, 2016, 04:47:56 AM

Thats the best thing which can be done with the bitcoin. gambling gives excitement when I was a part in it which can't be felt in any other form of earning.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
March 16, 2016, 06:57:16 PM

Yeah that's good to hear that your are spending your coins, as majority of them are just holding till halving as they are expecting higher price by that time.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
March 16, 2016, 06:52:19 PM
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
March 16, 2016, 06:48:02 PM
I barely have any Bitcoins, but I don't spend that much anyway.
The only things I'll be investing in are:
1. Tradewave (Bitcoin Exchange) https://tradewave.net/
2. Minerfarm (Virtual Mining that's Surprisingly Efficient) http://www.minerfarm.com/

But maybe that's just me.
w4tchd0ggz.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
March 16, 2016, 06:22:47 PM
There are no stores accepting bitcoin in my area, that's probably enough to not seriously consider using it offline, Also the confirmation time etc... would not make it practical for physical stores to use it.

Indeed having the same issue here in my area, I only spend some bitcoins on the digital goods because that is pretty easy to do.
I do not do this often because I want to hold as much as possible for the halving.

Holding till having is the best option available for us as we are expecting much more higher price so its good if we hold it till the halving and sell it when  the price reaches to a next level.

Only holding will not take bitcoin price to next level, keep on spending it and if don't find a place to spend then just gamble with your few coins just for fun.
Activity: 672
March 16, 2016, 05:25:13 PM
There are no stores accepting bitcoin in my area, that's probably enough to not seriously consider using it offline, Also the confirmation time etc... would not make it practical for physical stores to use it.

Indeed having the same issue here in my area, I only spend some bitcoins on the digital goods because that is pretty easy to do.
I do not do this often because I want to hold as much as possible for the halving.

Holding till having is the best option available for us as we are expecting much more higher price so its good if we hold it till the halving and sell it when  the price reaches to a next level.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
March 16, 2016, 03:12:55 PM

Activity: 140
March 16, 2016, 02:35:10 PM
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
March 16, 2016, 11:52:54 AM
I only spend my coins when needed. Most of my coins are set on trading activities.

And if needed, as much as possible, I only spend small amount of coins to save some of the probably profit that small amount of coins will give.
Jump to: