Author

Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins? - page 131. (Read 257603 times)

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
March 27, 2016, 04:25:49 AM
I personally use Bitcoin more and more to pay with. Mostly for virtual stuff like webhosting and account creation service. If there would be more and secure chances to spend Bitcoin for physical things, then I would spend it for such products.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
March 27, 2016, 04:24:16 AM
Everyday i always use bitcoin to purchase online, recharging my phone,buying some other coins, and investing on different legit site.
I was also most frequently purchase to top up my phone. because as I know I can only top up my phone at any time by bitcoin. bitcoin is not so popular so still a bit of merchants that accept bitcoin. there are only a few.
I'm sure that many traders who accept bitcoin. adoption will be faster

And we don't need go to a shop for top up our phone. I also use bitcoin for top up my phone and also paying my electric bill with it. So i always spend my bitcoins.
Yes it is good to spend your Bitcoins now around this time, we must make it also more acceptable in different places, that will be very nice.
I also spend my Bitcoin, but also save them, so I can maybe sell it later with some profit when the value is higher.
And I know it will take a long time, but I have the patience for it.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
March 27, 2016, 03:34:53 AM
I keep my bitcoins instead of spending them. But I might consider purchasing and spend altcoins if a shop accepts them  Cheesy
Activity: 476
March 27, 2016, 03:30:31 AM
I am not spending my bitcoins just holding them for price increase and hope it will be happen. And also i don't know where i can spend it. I have money on my life.
Lol you can purchase amazon gift card with bitcoin, you can pay hosting domain, and you can buy food also
much can you buy using bitcoin. you can try and you'll like it
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
March 26, 2016, 03:50:11 PM
I am not spending my bitcoins just holding them for price increase and hope it will be happen. And also i don't know where i can spend it. I have money on my life.
Activity: 910
March 26, 2016, 01:53:53 PM
i am investing right now till the end of the year then will consider to spend some btc because i catch the train in the last hour
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
March 26, 2016, 01:41:29 PM
Everyday i always use bitcoin to purchase online, recharging my phone,buying some other coins, and investing on different legit site.
I was also most frequently purchase to top up my phone. because as I know I can only top up my phone at any time by bitcoin. bitcoin is not so popular so still a bit of merchants that accept bitcoin. there are only a few.

And we don't need go to a shop for top up our phone. I also use bitcoin for top up my phone and also paying my electric bill with it. So i always spend my bitcoins.

In our country we have not got such an option to use the bitcoin very effectively. Above mate has got a good opportunity to use his bitcoin more effective.

In some countries adaption of bitcoin is fast and a lot of companies are putting their investment to it,while some are really not into it and user are having a hard time looking for a local use of bitcoin.

Just like in our country, websites that provide bitcoin cashing out services are spurting to which an indication that bitcoin is really becoming strong here. there are even online stores that now accepts btc.
I have to says I kept cashing out just to buy some things.  Grin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
March 26, 2016, 12:39:19 PM

In our country we have not got such an option to use the bitcoin very effectively. Above mate has got a good opportunity to use his bitcoin more effective.

In some countries adaption of bitcoin is fast and a lot of companies are putting their investment to it,while some are really not into it and user are having a hard time looking for a local use of bitcoin.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 26, 2016, 12:22:06 PM

Activity: 168
March 26, 2016, 11:10:21 AM

We also have that kind of website here that you can use to pay all your bills via bitcoin and you can also load your phone in case you dont have one adn the best thing is that you can send fiat to your relatives via shop.
Activity: 420
March 26, 2016, 10:55:55 AM

Activity: 490
March 26, 2016, 10:31:29 AM
Activity: 630
March 26, 2016, 10:20:21 AM
Most of my bitcoin do i keep.
I only spend a small amount to buy from time to time some altcoins on CCEX and Yobit. I try to buy them low and sell a bit higher. Until now, mostly with luck.
Hope it will stay this way.
Activity: 252
March 26, 2016, 10:17:17 AM

for the few places that do accept bitcoin, do you currently spend the coins you hold at any of them?

I know places like www.takeaway.com accept bitcoin and i even heard CEX.co.uk accept bitcoin in stores now too, but does anyone spend the bitcoins they have or do most just onto hold them? (Or gamble them lol)

I wonder if there will ever be any retailers that only accept bitcoin.

yes i spend bitcoins and i think that everyone should spend atleast few $ in bitcoins each month because if nobody will spend bitcoins and will just keep them to get more money, stores won't be interested to accept bitcoins and bitcoin price won't grow up
Activity: 238
March 24, 2016, 02:02:18 PM

for the few places that do accept bitcoin, do you currently spend the coins you hold at any of them?

I know places like www.takeaway.com accept bitcoin and i even heard CEX.co.uk accept bitcoin in stores now too, but does anyone spend the bitcoins they have or do most just onto hold them? (Or gamble them lol)

I wonder if there will ever be any retailers that only accept bitcoin.

i use pruse.io mostly, you can buy stuff from amazon using bitcoins there so i think it is awesome site, and yes of course that i spend bitcoins, sometimes it's even cheaper to pay something with bitcoins then normal money, i think that everyone spends their bitcoins, atleast few $ in month
Activity: 210
March 24, 2016, 01:10:26 PM

No if I have spend my bitcoin I think I don't have it anymore.
I am just planning to hold it. I am just waiting for a high price.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
March 24, 2016, 12:45:18 PM
Yes I do spend actively my bitcoins mostly on digital goods because they are easy to buy on this forum as a example.
Sometimes I also go to Arnhem to spend some bitcoins in real life, we got a real bitcoin city in the Netherlands with around 100 bitcoin accepted stores.
Its pretty nice if you ask me and country can really learn from it, so yes I spend bitcoins actively online and in real life also.
Activity: 336
March 24, 2016, 12:43:06 PM
On this moment I am not doing that. You can see now that the value is not that high so it wont be good to sell or spend it now these days.
It will be much better if you wait a little longer until the value is more worth so you can also spend more or just have more money.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 24, 2016, 12:41:26 PM
I've not got such a opportunity to use my bitcoin as now not more physical stores are accepting.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
March 24, 2016, 12:39:44 PM
I'm usually spend when I'm need it, for example : to pay my own school fee , take a lunch , and other fun needs
Since I know bitcoin, I'm try to help my parent to not depend on them.
Ofcourse just like I'm save my fiat, I'm also try to save my bits for my future need !
Jump to: