Author

Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins? - page 141. (Read 257603 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 02, 2016, 11:35:59 AM
No I do not actively spend my bitcoins because the halving is coming this year so I think it would be stupid to now buy things with your bitcoins.
I'm just holding them now in a storage so I can make a lot of profit later.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pollak
March 02, 2016, 11:19:26 AM
Its not smart now to spend your Bitcoin. The value is now quite low so it is not smart to do that. Otherwise you wont get much money for it.
You also can see that the price is rising slowly now and that is very good. Maybe you can have some profit later in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
March 02, 2016, 11:12:48 AM
For me no I dont actively spend bitcoin for nothing. I want to earn more of it they save it only if ever there are emergency cases that I really need to do so. Most of the people are not actively spending their bitcoins, being smart for investment is a best thing.

I was trying to do the same thing cuz I believe that will be a wise decision but I can't help my self spending my bitcoins from time to time especially when there are great deals Grin
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
March 02, 2016, 10:45:01 AM
I actively spend my bitcoin for recharging my mobile and may family connection also. apart from that i do little bit sports betting balance i keep in savings.
Activity: 420
March 02, 2016, 10:43:55 AM
For me no I dont actively spend bitcoin for nothing. I want to earn more of it they save it only if ever there are emergency cases that I really need to do so. Most of the people are not actively spending their bitcoins, being smart for investment is a best thing.

That's good...
Also, there are good chances of trading this BTC thing which is growing day-by-day nowadays and growing our coins by doing this is the best ting one can do saving their coins...
Indeed. I am also not spending my Bitcoins. I hope that it will be more worth later that will be so nice.
But you never know what can happen later in the future. But you can now see that the value is rising slowly.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
March 02, 2016, 08:08:37 AM

That's good...
Also, there are good chances of trading this BTC thing which is growing day-by-day nowadays and growing our coins by doing this is the best ting one can do saving their coins...
Activity: 287
March 02, 2016, 07:58:28 AM

Yeah, I think holding at a moment is the wiser thing to do, and the people who views it as an investment would surely prefer not to spend their bitcoins and hold if for the future.
Activity: 210
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
March 02, 2016, 06:59:33 AM
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
March 02, 2016, 06:30:16 AM
The quote above is too long so I would just post a reply.  Yeah investing is also a way of spending. I think they also used what you invest for trading it. Just like how banks do it. But it is just riskier here. For there are things that happening in the past and up until now. You better just buy a lot of it and exchange in your own way.
Activity: 476
March 02, 2016, 05:42:52 AM
is it using bitcoin for gambling and trading or other activities. included in spending bitcoin?
because I used to gamble. means I often spend bitcoin. everyday ?

the important thing is that you spend your bitcoin, and after that you buy more, whit this the market has always market demand and this help fot the price to not dump
It is now not so smart to spend your Bitcoin. I think that the value is not good enough to spend your Bitcoins now.
I hope later that more people will also use some Bitcoins and knows how it works. You can spend later your Bitcoin when the value is higher.

this is right of course, but if all the  people buy and hodl  there will not be increased in value, my opinion is to spend some and hodl some in final  Grin
Its not good to spend your Bitcoins now around this time. The value is not good. You wont get much money for it.
But you never know what can happen later in the future. But you can now see that the value is rising now slowly.

But its better to spend bitcoin when the value pumps up i mean after the pump because most of us waits and then when the value starts going down we sell our bitcoin that moment rather than that when the value is at peak just spend it or sell it.

Yeah, its always better to keep on spending rather then keeping it idle, if the price is higher then your initial buy then you should sell it and make some quick profit from it.

Spending actively is better than keeping it idle, but the bad thing I found is there is not much ways available to spend the earned bitcoins actively.

Yes its pretty hard to find something where you can spend in, I also like the idea to just invest your idle coins in something, because in my opinion that is also spending right ?
I think its good to just spend and sell coins because that is why the price is also going because of the people that sell and buy.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 02, 2016, 05:12:27 AM
is it using bitcoin for gambling and trading or other activities. included in spending bitcoin?

the important thing is that you spend your bitcoin, and after that you buy more, whit this the market has always market demand and this help fot the price to not dump
It is now not so smart to spend your Bitcoin. I think that the value is not good enough to spend your Bitcoins now.
I hope later that more people will also use some Bitcoins and knows how it works. You can spend later your Bitcoin when the value is higher.

this is right of course, but if all the  people buy and hodl  there will not be increased in value, my opinion is to spend some and hodl some in final  Grin
Its not good to spend your Bitcoins now around this time. The value is not good. You wont get much money for it.
But you never know what can happen later in the future. But you can now see that the value is rising now slowly.

But its better to spend bitcoin when the value pumps up i mean after the pump because most of us waits and then when the value starts going down we sell our bitcoin that moment rather than that when the value is at peak just spend it or sell it.

Yeah, its always better to keep on spending rather then keeping it idle, if the price is higher then your initial buy then you should sell it and make some quick profit from it.

Spending actively is better than keeping it idle, but the bad thing I found is there is not much ways available to spend the earned bitcoins actively.
Activity: 196
March 01, 2016, 04:42:40 PM

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
March 01, 2016, 04:21:14 PM

Activity: 238
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 01, 2016, 04:04:02 PM
Not spending at a moment, have a high hopes from halving, so waiting for next couple of months, at present I am spending fiat on my basic expenses and keeping my bitcoins intact in digital wallet.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
March 01, 2016, 02:35:48 PM
I just bought some video games for like 20bucks
rest of my BTC is stored for the future.
To be true im waiting for halving, wonder what will happen then...
Up or down? Intreresting times we live in
Activity: 182
March 01, 2016, 02:32:29 PM
I spend my bitcoins whenever I need coins, I convert it to fiat and use fiat for my expenses, I know holding is a good option now as the price would be higher in next few months.
Activity: 448
March 01, 2016, 10:56:05 AM
Its indeed not so smart to spend your coins. That will be so stupid now if you are now going to do that. The value isnt that high.
But you can also see that the value is rising very slowly and that is very good. I hope that it will rise for a long time.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
March 01, 2016, 07:30:26 AM
Yes to an extent, I am not using it to buy everything but there are multiple online sellers offering good items and only using bitcoin "that's reasonable since the fees are less".
Activity: 476
March 01, 2016, 06:12:50 AM
No I do not actively spend my bitcoins I'm just holding them for a later moment I can sell them, maybe even at the end of this year because this year is a very good year for the bitcoin because of the halving that  is coming.
I think waiting is very good, spending can also be good of course but I'm not doing it.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
March 01, 2016, 05:57:41 AM
YES i invest my bitcoins in investing sites and ponzi but i usually cashout if i reach .5btc

Another troll post here. Watch your post or you might get out of your campaign.

I will eat my words if you can show some proofs.
Jump to: