Author

Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins? - page 138. (Read 257603 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
March 10, 2016, 11:44:15 AM
I actively spend bitcoins because its the point that you can pay really easy with the bitcoins these days.
Mostly spending them on digital goods because they are cheap to buy with the bitcoins.

Yeah and sending some just takes a low transaction fees. Great for people that are always sending money in their businesses. It is fast and more affordable. You wont feel like someone is stealing from you.
I am quite trouble to look for items computer accessories such as hard drives and RAM, etc. that sites rarely accept bitcoin. now I just use bitcoin to buy domain or hosting

May I know some hosting sites that have a payment method of bitcoin? I want too test that too. Im planning to make a new site with the hosting that accepted bitcoin as payment. It's fast because I don't have funds in my Paypal.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
March 10, 2016, 06:44:10 AM
Im still try to accumulate as much bitcoin as possible before the next big wave hits.
So far i dont spend my bitcoin but rather get them from work and stuff.
You might be doing the right task supposing that the price will jump to 10000$ in future or in long term.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
March 10, 2016, 06:33:36 AM
I actively spend bitcoins because its the point that you can pay really easy with the bitcoins these days.
Mostly spending them on digital goods because they are cheap to buy with the bitcoins.

Yeah and sending some just takes a low transaction fees. Great for people that are always sending money in their businesses. It is fast and more affordable. You wont feel like someone is stealing from you.
I am quite trouble to look for items computer accessories such as hard drives and RAM, etc. that sites rarely accept bitcoin. now I just use bitcoin to buy domain or hosting
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 10, 2016, 04:31:53 AM

If you are a businessman then you can actively spent your bitcoin but if you are a trader thats waiting for the right time to sell your bitcoin well i think its a good move to stall it in your wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
March 10, 2016, 02:42:01 AM

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
March 09, 2016, 02:51:32 PM
Im still try to accumulate as much bitcoin as possible before the next big wave hits.

I am with you man! I am also trying my self not to cash out a single satoshi to gather and HODL more bitcoins before it will go to the moon Wink

Currently HODLing 1.5 btc which I hard earned online and looking to earn more. I never bought BTC though
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
March 09, 2016, 10:30:44 AM
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
March 09, 2016, 10:29:03 AM

Great. That is what we all do now. We are trying to get more to every way possible. Though for me it is just less buying but more from earning in different kind of jobs online. That way whatever happen I wont feel much regret if I lose it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
March 09, 2016, 10:25:57 AM
agree. halving imminent That's why you should save in spending your bitcoin. better hold your bitcoin do not be too wasteful to use pr spend it. because prices will soon rise
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 09, 2016, 09:24:53 AM
I am spending it on gambling at a moment, as I think we should keep on spending our coins rather then keeping it useless in wallet and I also sell when I need fiat currency so I convert my bitcoins to my local currency.

Yes, I think we should spend our bitcoins, I am spending for my mobile top up and buying some stuffs online, and also convert it to fiat at the time of emergencies.

I think this is good for the bitcoin economy, we need more volume, so it's important to use your bitcoin, then re-buy

Bitcoins need to be circulated, if we spend our bitcoins, the price of bitcoins will improve in future, if we just keep on holding, bitcoin will loose all its value.

Spend your bitcoins when you feel to spend, nothing wrong in it, it would be useless to just keep on holding and without using it, if you need money, don't look at the price, just sell it and have fun.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
March 09, 2016, 08:38:30 AM
Activity: 210
March 09, 2016, 08:01:16 AM
I am spending it on gambling at a moment, as I think we should keep on spending our coins rather then keeping it useless in wallet and I also sell when I need fiat currency so I convert my bitcoins to my local currency.

Yes, I think we should spend our bitcoins, I am spending for my mobile top up and buying some stuffs online, and also convert it to fiat at the time of emergencies.

I think this is good for the bitcoin economy, we need more volume, so it's important to use your bitcoin, then re-buy

Bitcoins need to be circulated, if we spend our bitcoins, the price of bitcoins will improve in future, if we just keep on holding, bitcoin will loose all its value.
Activity: 71
March 09, 2016, 07:24:40 AM
Yes I actively spend my bitcoins mostly on clothes because they are cheaper when you pay with the bitcoin.
They are doing it at a local store near my place, its pretty nice if you ask me.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
March 09, 2016, 07:18:53 AM

Activity: 87
March 09, 2016, 07:17:34 AM
Its not that smart now to spend your coins indeed. The value is not that high so that is not smart to do that around this time.
I hope that we can all sell it later with profit that will be so good in the future.
Activity: 238
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 09, 2016, 06:29:59 AM

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
March 08, 2016, 03:12:32 PM
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
March 07, 2016, 09:32:38 PM
I have been holding, and was expecting to keep holding for a few years atleast, to see where the price ends up at. But its kinda boring and was thinking of using some of em.

Holding bitcoins for a few years is a bit risky and too long imo. We don't know what happen to bitcoin on that years. For me better spend your bitcoin for invest in bitcoin for short-term

The sad truth is most of us have held for awhile.

And the price dream is always constantly talked about.. but yet we still hold this coin? lol. I pretty much sell it on the daily basis from my other business I get.
Activity: 420
March 07, 2016, 08:54:49 PM
I have been holding, and was expecting to keep holding for a few years atleast, to see where the price ends up at. But its kinda boring and was thinking of using some of em.

Holding bitcoins for a few years is a bit risky and too long imo. We don't know what happen to bitcoin on that years. For me better spend your bitcoin for invest in bitcoin for short-term
Activity: 448
March 07, 2016, 07:37:17 PM
I'm sometimes spending bitcoins for low amounts payments, because its easy and I buy a lot of digital goods on this forum also so that is another reason.
I think its really easy and I'm also stimulating the bitcoin economy of course.
Jump to: