Author

Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins? - page 137. (Read 257603 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
March 11, 2016, 02:46:58 PM
Obviously i use bitcoins frequently it's in my routine i use bitcoins actively ofc.I send payments to my colleagues which lives in Hong Kong , and mostly i spend bitcoins for top-ups and trading.

thats good you use your bit coin money often. but there is one more way where you will get more money the term known as investment. Where you will earn more money because you know bitcoin market more often on the best place.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 11, 2016, 02:09:39 PM
i definitely uses bitcoin everyday ,i used bitcoin to top up my phone, online shopping that accepts bitcoin as payment, use as payment for different  transactions,like paying for a liitle task.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
March 11, 2016, 11:58:15 AM
Last week i spend arround 0.03 to pay electric cost, also i pay 0.04 to my internet cost.
bitcoin is make me easily to pay everything Smiley

Where do you live dude ? because your bills so cheap imo, if you full time active on bitcoins i think you can earn much. Like me i always spend my bitcoin too, for paying something online.

0.03btc is possible if they are not using much electricity. It happens to me several times here in our country back when me and my 3 friends rented a house that near our workplace. At least whole time of the week we are in office. Back home watched T.V just a little bit time then sleep with 2 electric fan from around 6-8 hours.
Activity: 994
March 11, 2016, 11:34:37 AM
No I do not spend them very active, I buy some digital good now and than but mostly I'm doing nothing with them they are just in my good secured wallet.
Also the fact is that I do not want to spend too much bitcoins due to the halving that is coming I think its not smart to do.
legendary
March 11, 2016, 11:15:29 AM
No I do not actively spend my bitcoins because I think its just wasted money, I'm waiting for a big price increase.
If this will happen I will maybe spend them if I made profit.

What is the price to be considered as big? You will wait such a long time and the time you will waste will give you more profit if you play the price increase and decrease. Anyway that is your coins so you can do whatever you want. It's just a suggestion of mine.
Activity: 546
March 11, 2016, 10:56:09 AM
No I do not actively spend my bitcoins because I think its just wasted money, I'm waiting for a big price increase.
If this will happen I will maybe spend them if I made profit.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
March 11, 2016, 10:46:18 AM
Obviously i use bitcoins frequently it's in my routine i use bitcoins actively ofc.I send payments to my colleagues which lives in Hong Kong , and mostly i spend bitcoins for top-ups and trading.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
March 11, 2016, 10:42:19 AM
I only send them sometimes if i have no choice or need to pay some urgent stuff on the internet but i like to keep them for emergency or just to safe a bit money
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 11, 2016, 10:38:47 AM
No I do not actively spend my bitcoins because I think holding is much better in this time of the year with the bitcoin future a head.
I think its better to just hold them with the halving that is coming.
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
March 11, 2016, 10:20:50 AM
Last week i spend arround 0.03 to pay electric cost, also i pay 0.04 to my internet cost.

Where do you live dude ? because your bills so cheap imo, if you full time active on bitcoins i think you can earn much. Like me i always spend my bitcoin too, for paying something online.

Yeah that is true, your electric bill is to low I think if you would just pay it with .03 btc a month..in where I live, our electric bill when computed in bitcoin would be around .05 or up and our internet bill would also be .05... I cannot pay even the internet bill, so I just give a share to our bill every time my mother would pay it.. So I always convert bitcoin to fiat when my mother asks me...
Activity: 714
March 11, 2016, 04:33:49 AM
Its not good to spend you Bitcoins now and that is because the value is not that high so you wont get much money for it.
You can better spend in it later in the future and that it will be also more worth and you can some better stuff maybe.
Activity: 420
March 11, 2016, 03:21:16 AM

Activity: 658
March 11, 2016, 01:56:33 AM
wow nice. I know now we can pay the bills subscriptions as electricity, telephone, telivision, and etc. because now many recruitment agencies that open support payment for bitcoin as a payment option. very creative. I also often do this Cheesy
Activity: 350
March 11, 2016, 12:19:11 AM
Directly spending my Bitcoins, No
For some reason I cant find a site in our country that sells cheap item and accept Bitcoins as payment option, there's always a catch like a surcharge. So what I do is exchange my Bitcoins to fiat then buy anything I want with it.
Activity: 243
March 11, 2016, 12:16:41 AM
Yes, I actively spend on bitcoins.
But it is only for purchasing and selling digital goods.
Many times for monthly recharge, some mobile companies accept bitcoins as well.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
March 10, 2016, 09:30:01 PM
legendary
March 10, 2016, 09:20:37 PM
Not soend is the term but rather I regularly use my coins for trading purposes.

My coins always moved even the price will move just a little bit of increase and decrease.
Activity: 434
March 10, 2016, 05:07:35 PM
No I do not actively spend my bitcoins because I think holding is much better with the market of the bitcoin.
Also due to the halving that is coming I'm not spending them.
Activity: 322
March 10, 2016, 03:15:23 PM
I actively spend bitcoins because its the point that you can pay really easy with the bitcoins these days.
Mostly spending them on digital goods because they are cheap to buy with the bitcoins.

Yes, bitcoin is best to buy some online stuffs and I keep on spending mainly for it, as you also get some offers or discounts if you buy it using bitcoins as a mode of payment.
Its not good to spend it. Why should you do that. There are no reasons to do that and the value is not even that high.
It is better if you wait a little longer and that you can have some more money later when the value is higher.
Activity: 616
March 10, 2016, 12:20:38 PM
No I do not actively spend my bitcoins because the bitcoins are for holding in my opinion, of course its good to buy.
But I do not want to lose any profit anymore.
Jump to: