Author

Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins? - page 159. (Read 257603 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 01, 2016, 08:28:08 AM
No, I do not give it out. I save it so I prefer more money.
I find myself namely wiser. Otherwise, I will soon be no more money. I prefer a lot of money later.

Saving is a good thing, but I believe we need to keep on spending our bitcoins whenever required, the circulation of coins must go on, I sell my few bitcoins weekly and convert to fiat which takes care of my basic expenses.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 01, 2016, 07:00:58 AM
No, I do not give it out. I save it so I prefer more money.
I find myself namely wiser. Otherwise, I will soon be no more money. I prefer a lot of money later.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 01, 2016, 06:32:52 AM
Do I actively spend my bitcoins?

Yes and using it sometimes in some of my general purposes since I entered a family life few months ago. But it doesn't mean Im spending all of my beloved coins. While spending Im making sure that Im able to sustain my bitcoin earnings monthly to take part of what every good trend in bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
February 01, 2016, 04:44:35 AM
for the first time in nearly 1.5 months i have spent some coins. i had to buy myself 2 hosting packages for a project i am currently working on. payment went through instantly without the need for a single confirmation.
nope I think all sites should wait for 1 confirmation in order to confirm your purchase of goods using bitcoin, I often use bitcoin for online payments,with bitpay, and all have to wait 1 confirmation
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 01, 2016, 12:44:59 AM
im not spending any of my bitcoins because im holding it in my storage and waiting for a growth in price

yeah, me too, I always keep my coins in my wallet so I can't use it everytime I want, but I always put few  on my online wallet and converted it to fiat, and I am using the fiat to pay some bills,..  Smiley
Activity: 658
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 31, 2016, 04:49:07 PM
i sometimes spend my coins though im not an active spender to be honest
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 31, 2016, 04:23:51 PM
im not spending any of my bitcoins because im holding it in my storage and waiting for a growth in price
Activity: 546
January 31, 2016, 02:41:17 PM
for the moment i use it to buy things from amazon whit purse, and whit the amount that i saved, i buy other bitcoin!
hey mate. is it amazon accepted bitcoin as payment method ? i just know it now
I want to try the truth, hopefully, ebay follow it too add bitcoin

Ebay CEO has been showing interest on bitcoin since 2014 and I am also hoping bitcoin will be finally accepted on ebay as a payment option.  I once saw a seller on ebay that he consider bitcoin as one of his payment options, I think he also used to visit this forum (he service was called BTCnike). Anyways I will be a more active bitcoin spender once ebay will implement it
Activity: 434
January 31, 2016, 11:34:34 AM
for the first time in nearly 1.5 months i have spent some coins. i had to buy myself 2 hosting packages for a project i am currently working on. payment went through instantly without the need for a single confirmation.

Buying and all fine dude. How you can send without single confirmation first and Where you bought web hosting package for bitcoins. If you said that would helpful for me. I am gonna make site for my business purpose.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
January 31, 2016, 10:57:45 AM
Activity: 378
January 31, 2016, 09:30:38 AM
Well, it's money isn't it? It's meant to be spent. And seeing how much bitcoin fluctuates nowadays I don't think it's a good idea to keep it under the mattress.
Yeeeep! You shouldn't keep 100% of your bitcoins in long-term storage. Obviously, you don't want to spend all the money - hold on in case the price goes skyrocketting, but you can spend some money on expenses occasionally. Of course, you should also try trading and seek out some profit that way too
Exactly. It's just common sense that you would use with real money as well. Things in real life also apply here.
January 30, 2016, 06:12:20 AM
I spend them actively online on gambling sites. Other than that, I don't use my Bitcoin.
using bitcoin just for gambling, it looks like you're not utilizing all the advantages that have on bitcoin,
I think you should try to spend bitcoin, with things other than gambling, it's more fun

Gambling is one of the areas where bitcoin makes it so easy to do
That is very true. Especially on this forum, pretty much all the signature campaigns are for gambling sites.

Yes most of us spend Bitcoin in gambling but I do spend it for trading and online shopping I know few Ecommerce site who accept Bitcoin
yeah if i find online shopping sites that accept bitcoin, better shopping than I spent on gambling. What do you know which sites accept bitcoin? I know some sites, but it has a postage expensive because the delivery to my country quite far away, so I'm lazy for that.
Activity: 714
January 30, 2016, 05:15:20 AM
I spend them actively online on gambling sites. Other than that, I don't use my Bitcoin.
using bitcoin just for gambling, it looks like you're not utilizing all the advantages that have on bitcoin,
I think you should try to spend bitcoin, with things other than gambling, it's more fun

That is very true. Especially on this forum, pretty much all the signature campaigns are for gambling sites.

Yes most of us spend Bitcoin in gambling but I do spend it for trading and online shopping I know few Ecommerce site who accept Bitcoin
Activity: 700
January 29, 2016, 09:55:33 PM

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
January 29, 2016, 09:45:40 PM

Activity: 322
January 29, 2016, 09:44:24 PM
January 29, 2016, 09:17:24 PM
for the moment i use it to buy things from amazon whit purse, and whit the amount that i saved, i buy other bitcoin!
hey mate. is it amazon accepted bitcoin as payment method ? i just know it now
I want to try the truth, hopefully, ebay follow it too add bitcoin
Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
January 29, 2016, 08:25:27 PM
Well, it's money isn't it? It's meant to be spent. And seeing how much bitcoin fluctuates nowadays I don't think it's a good idea to keep it under the mattress.
Yeeeep! You shouldn't keep 100% of your bitcoins in long-term storage. Obviously, you don't want to spend all the money - hold on in case the price goes skyrocketting, but you can spend some money on expenses occasionally. Of course, you should also try trading and seek out some profit that way too
Activity: 700
January 29, 2016, 08:17:55 PM
Activity: 378
January 29, 2016, 07:45:31 PM
Jump to: