Author

Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins? - page 169. (Read 257603 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
December 28, 2015, 06:55:44 AM
I would like to spend my Bitcoin at stores actively but in my country is not possible this facility right now.What I spend for right now is online gambling and some sort of digital services.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
December 28, 2015, 06:55:33 AM
I spend some actively bitcoin for transferring of money as it is reliable more convenient,cost effective and faster than existing methods.This is main use of spending at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
December 28, 2015, 04:41:52 AM
From experience i can say that spending yoru coins should be done when the price is high. Your buying power is a lot bigger then.

With the price sinking now, I would probably not buy anything but wait for the price to increase (to spend) or decrease (to buy more bitcoins).

But there are few places where prices in Bitcoins fluctuate based on USD values, so not much difference IMHO.
So, if profit only is the motto in buying sense too, then one can't simply buy anything because we don't know actual value of our coins (speculatively).
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
December 26, 2015, 06:20:43 PM
From experience i can say that spending yoru coins should be done when the price is high. Your buying power is a lot bigger then.

With the price sinking now, I would probably not buy anything but wait for the price to increase (to spend) or decrease (to buy more bitcoins).
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 26, 2015, 05:49:47 PM
I used to do it earlier but now as 2016 is approaching all I am doing is buying on the dips as everybody knows that price will increase dramatically which would then lead to a huge profit booking from people who are invested for over 4 years just waiting for 2016 in the hopes of getting there price
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
December 26, 2015, 03:14:28 AM
I spend my bitcoins, obviously. I'm not going to keep them in long-term storage and let them sit there. If there's a price increase, then I'll definitely go for buying things that I need!

Many people are here with this kind of mind set and not believing in the future of bitcoin prices. When bitcoin got lowered it's value from $1200 to $200 levels, these kind of people were perfect with their actions. But in my opinion they will regret for their actions of selling time to time.

I can see most of inexperienced people doing that once the price drops don they sell BTC like crazy and regret it when price shoots up again, even I used to do that when I was new but I learnt a good lesson hard way and I am saving my BTC now .
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
December 26, 2015, 02:10:10 AM
I spend my bitcoins, obviously. I'm not going to keep them in long-term storage and let them sit there. If there's a price increase, then I'll definitely go for buying things that I need!

Many people are here with this kind of mind set and not believing in the future of bitcoin prices. When bitcoin got lowered it's value from $1200 to $200 levels, these kind of people were perfect with their actions. But in my opinion they will regret for their actions of selling time to time.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 25, 2015, 10:08:28 PM
no i didn't spent any of my bitcoins i'am saving it until i will need i may used it in gambling but i didn't bought anything with it
Activity: 160
December 25, 2015, 10:03:15 PM
Activity: 1442
Merit: 629
Vires in Numeris
December 25, 2015, 06:22:52 PM
Buying online game credits and online games itself; some tech devices and a new cheap phone very recently. I'm not spending when the price is what I think is undervalued. For me, those times are bitcoin-buying times and not the time to spend.
Are there some sites recommended where you can buy some tech devices with bitcoin? How does customer service and the return works in this kind of sites? Is there any kind of buyer protection that works when you pay with your bitcoins?
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
December 25, 2015, 01:46:14 PM
Buying online game credits and online games itself; some tech devices and a new cheap phone very recently. I'm not spending when the price is what I think is undervalued. For me, those times are bitcoin-buying times and not the time to spend.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
December 25, 2015, 01:08:01 PM
Yes, I spend my coins. If I won't spend my coins why would I collect coins? Do you spend your money or look at them in your house all day? I earn Bitcoin, I spend it, it's that simple.
Activity: 196
December 25, 2015, 01:07:57 PM
I spent bitcoins but not on E-shopping sites,i basically use my bitcoins for purchasing domains,top up my phone and gift vouchers..i never sell my bitcoins though..whatever i earn or make in btc's i spend them Cheesy
Activity: 672
Merit: 502
December 25, 2015, 12:26:08 PM
I actively spend my bitcoins at gambling websites everyday, other than that I don't use them for anything else, I don't shop a lot online and when I do, the stores I buy from do not accept Bitcoins currently so there isn't much choice and I have trust issues so I don't want to shop at new establishments, also since bitcoins scams are so common.
December 25, 2015, 12:22:48 PM
I do spent my bitcoins occasionally but not enough i have agree on that.
The speculuation with bitcoin is what got me into bitcoin on the first place.
Right now i try to use it more.

I do the same. A part is used for speculation and a part of my coins is reserved for buying goods online.
The speculation part is way bigger and I feel it will only grow since i am starting to like so much.

Yeah i am also buying bitcoins and selling them. Just to make a quick buck.
These days it's been a paradise for speculators which so many ups and downs to make some good profit.

I did the same mate.
Right now i am following the charts closely. Even though it is a holiday there we could see a very high up or down these days.
That's a lot of potential profit to miss out.
Activity: 210
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
December 25, 2015, 12:21:33 PM

I do the same. A part is used for speculation and a part of my coins is reserved for buying goods online.
The speculation part is way bigger and I feel it will only grow since i am starting to like so much.

Yeah i am also buying bitcoins and selling them. Just to make a quick buck.
These days it's been a paradise for speculators which so many ups and downs to make some good profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
U will never know the true answer, before you try
December 25, 2015, 12:16:01 PM
Im just spending my bitcoin if i need to recharge my mobile phone Smiley
but i withdraw my bitcoin (~0.1) every week, because local currency easier to use than bitcoin at "this time"
December 25, 2015, 12:12:47 PM

Activity: 210
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
December 25, 2015, 12:06:59 PM
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
December 24, 2015, 11:02:40 AM
I keep most of my BTC in my wallet. Sold some for euro's to get my initial investment back though. Right now I am accumulating BTC by trading altcoins with a small part of the "free" BTC I have left Smiley. Not spending it in stores or anything, as the ones I usually use don't accept bitcoins (yet).
How long will you be accumulating bitcoins and in what price do you spend them? You consider this as a long-term investment?
Jump to: