Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree? - page 10. (Read 1809 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 10
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
April 10, 2018, 05:39:13 AM
yes I agree a positive issue like this will make bitcoin prices go up. down bitcoin prices are heavily influenced by news about cryptocurrency as yesterday at the beginning of the year lots of bad news about cryptocurrency make bitcoin prices down. hopefully for the future a lot of good news about cryptocurrency so bitcoin will hold up.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 10, 2018, 05:15:20 AM
All of us are hoping that the price will rise,I hope that the news will come true that on April 17 will go up the price.If that will happen all investors and hunters will be happy.
I wouldn't count on it. If the price is really going to spike up because of the end of the tax season, traders will start to buy up the market before that in order to be on board already. If that doesn't happen, then forget about it.

First people were looking for reasons to justify the decreasing market, and now it has switched to desperate hope in something that will result in the market to increase again. It's however quite funny though.

People want stability because that will allow usage as currency to pick up, but when there is stability, people suddenly don't like it anymore and start craving for volatility again. Impossible to deal with people here.
Yes, that is because human wants is insatiable and we definitely get to complain too much about everything. It is how life has always been anyway, when things look this way, we want it the other way and when it sure looks that other way, we end up wanting it somehow in just another way.

I personally do not agree to anything, it is the market, anything can happen at any time, but it sure does not look like the tax thing would just start shooting the price immediately as all these things take time.

We normally get some reactions in the market during this kind of period anyway. Still nothing is predictable, as there has been some little bit of news that one could have thought would help a little bit to boost the price of bitcoin but it seems it keeps going lower with no momentum to go higher. Nevertheless, buying now is a good one, it can pick that momentum anytime, which is normal and whenever it is, we would all be happy to see it.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 03:51:41 AM
According to CCN, Bitcoin prices will probably climb after April 17, when Tax Day in the United States is over. That’s what Fundstrat co-founder Tom Lee, a noted bitcoin bull, predicts.

If this is true then. Better buy some bitcoins now as long as is it low. Goodluck guys !

Source: @cryptomeren

great news! i knew this will happen and this is going to happen. pretty sure bitcoin is going to bounce back! buying bitcoin now adays is such a great idea
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 03:43:28 AM
According to CCN, Bitcoin prices will probably climb after April 17, when Tax Day in the United States is over. That’s what Fundstrat co-founder Tom Lee, a noted bitcoin bull, predicts.

If this is true then. Better buy some bitcoins now as long as is it low. Goodluck guys !

It was all possible  because the price of bitcoin isn't  stable it will become high or low every hour.  Probably it was stated there that price will get high on 17th on April. I think it won't  be able to spread out if this is  not true.  Bitcoin price analyzing  is not easy. Those bitcoin price analysts are pretty nice on predicting bitcoin price on future.
The only reason behind unstable market value of the bitcoin and all other crypto coins is none other than that of the volatile nature of all these crypto currencies. It is not a surprising thing as this thing is happening since the time these crypto currencies came into existence and that we need to handle the things very much carefully if we want to make some better earning in the future.
Activity: 448
April 10, 2018, 03:13:41 AM

of course I agree, it's not just Tom lee who predicts bitcoin prices will rise this year but some world economic experts also say the same thing .. hopefully this is true, this is the right time for us to buy bitcoin. we do not know whether in the future there is a chance buy like now? we just wait.

Good things come to those who wait and positive mind brings positive energy, I always agree and I believe in bitcoin that soon price will rise. All we need to do is to wait and better have more patience in waiting.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
CAT.EX Exchange
April 10, 2018, 03:08:03 AM

of course I agree, it's not just Tom lee who predicts bitcoin prices will rise this year but some world economic experts also say the same thing .. hopefully this is true, this is the right time for us to buy bitcoin. we do not know whether in the future there is a chance buy like now? we just wait.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
April 10, 2018, 02:35:44 AM

Yes in agree with that...if you buy bitcoin now or buying nowadays that bitcoin price still low is a good idea so that i must say that it will recover not too long time so that when its recover you can make your money more than before.so that you can have more profit. Buying bitcoin now is the most good thing you can do as well as it is also keads into success. So that what you are waiting for.
It is very true that Bitcoin market price increases and goes high with the increase in its demand but as said by the report that after the tax days of America the price of Bitcoin will go high is totally wrong. Why would people give tax for Bitcoin and what is the affect of country’s tax system on Bitcoin about which we should know. Country has no right over your Bitcoins so do not wait for the tax days to over and then invest.
Activity: 69
April 09, 2018, 02:59:17 PM
I think everyone would agree if CCN's prediction came true because it's beneficial for us who are here. But this is just a prediction, we can not convince that prediction to invest.

we should focus on the project we are working on, and collect balances as much.
Activity: 185
Merit: 3
April 09, 2018, 02:39:20 PM
A good news for investors out there but will people really have the guts to invest more in cryptos or is there fear lying behind them yet or did they have a leveled trust out of it. It isn't about the next thing or regulation to happen but instead, it is about the past  that could happen again in the regulations coming in cryptocurrency. I agree that we should buy now but considering others have fear in buying cryptos now are the small but quite serious issue we're gonna deal with.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
April 09, 2018, 02:34:03 PM
that's a new prediction but I'm pretty sure it is, if you have the capital then you should buy now, besides the investment we must be keen in exploiting the situation, this is a good chance and I agree akn it
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
April 09, 2018, 02:32:02 PM

Do you gonna follow this prediction yourself?
Well, I hope this is going to be true, not so long time left to check this out  Wink I am really tired from all those 6-7000$ prices, after knowing for higher prices this numbers (6000 and 7000 $) do not seem to me as high enough and worth for cashing out.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
April 09, 2018, 02:14:28 PM

This is possible and it makes sense. Most people are withdrawing their cryptos to avoid getting taxed on their income. So, we can expect this investors to buy back once April 2017 or the Tax Day in U.S. is over. Let's just see and wait what will happen, we still have a week before the Tax Day is over.
Will see then, I also avoid having tax too much that's why I prefer to hold more my cyptos in my wallets than to save it bank or convert into fiat, Cashing out little by little to not feel that big taxes will be a good thing to those whose planning to sell their coins as well if they can see a p2p transactions to avoid big taxes. Anyway, the market will move so there's nothing to worry about now.
Bitcoin price has dropped at big percentage  but I still believe that after this big loss it will not recover as stated in the news, so no reason for me not to believe this news at all as I trust people doing bitcoin holdings that they will not also leave bitcoin behind.
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
April 09, 2018, 01:51:54 PM

This is possible and it makes sense. Most people are withdrawing their cryptos to avoid getting taxed on their income. So, we can expect this investors to buy back once April 2017 or the Tax Day in U.S. is over. Let's just see and wait what will happen, we still have a week before the Tax Day is over.
Will see then, I also avoid having tax too much that's why I prefer to hold more my cyptos in my wallets than to save it bank or convert into fiat, Cashing out little by little to not feel that big taxes will be a good thing to those whose planning to sell their coins as well if they can see a p2p transactions to avoid big taxes. Anyway, the market will move so there's nothing to worry about now.
Activity: 72
April 09, 2018, 01:44:34 PM
I think it's possible that it will move the needle a little, but the steepness of the bear market we've been in won't just spring back instantly. I think it'll take some time to settle and consolidate before building up momentum to move forward, but regardless, the longer term view is clearer in that the trajectory of blockchain tech is in hyper growth mode and we've barely scratched the surface of what's possible. For this reason, long term buy/hold is a strong strategy.
Activity: 60
April 09, 2018, 01:27:30 PM
I never had anny faith on cryptomeren since when i heard false news regarding McDonalds bitc acceptance
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
April 09, 2018, 01:02:26 PM

Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 12:57:05 PM

yes I agree hope this good news can trigger a rise in price of bitcoin and can be used for the main capital so bitcoin can make a price recovery hopefully this is not fake news that currently many false rumors circulating that make bitcoin prices collapsed like this.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 09, 2018, 12:21:19 PM

the crypto world dot only rely on united states,because this is a worldwide profiteering though they represent good percent of market cap,but i guess this event may give some positivity to the bitcoin price or every alternative coins..today is almost a week before that april 17 and yet we dont see any good movement to this market..hopefully that date will be the start of new growth
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
April 09, 2018, 11:51:39 AM
I totally agree to what you said. The fluctuating price of bitcoin is normal and shouldn't be looked at as a bad thing. The right thing to do right now is to buy as many as you can and hold it off. Bitcoin will do once again the impossible for others, the price hike will likely to happen later this year or maybe next year but I know even it is long it will be worth it because the value is high and will give you higher profit if you have bought many Bitcoin right now.
Merit: 102
April 09, 2018, 11:47:04 AM

We can't really assure though that in april 17 the price of bitcoin will increase as of now april 9 it's still low , and i hope and looking forward to rocket up to the moon again i hope. And as of now it's a great opportunity to some who wanted to buy coins at the lowest good luck guys.
Wow it is a good news for all of us, for sure many investors again will gonna race for them to have bitcoin, yes good luck for all of us then, we must go together with the flow unite as one so that we can have the benefits that we want here, buy bitcoin and Eth now before time will come.
It’s just a prediction, there’s nothing to say for sure. However, with this news, we can partly feel like more stable in mind than any others. If you have condition, you should buy with this low price, then keep holding and waiting for the price get recovered. You will definitely earn a big benefit. We shouldn’t be panic too much, with this crutch time we hard in do an accurate prediction, but the price will be  absolutely increased because we all know that bitcoin is extremely volatile.
Pages:
Jump to: