Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree? - page 7. (Read 1809 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 501
April 17, 2018, 07:05:30 AM
While other people doubt its reliability, you can safely continue to buy and hodling it until it will get you profit which you like.
I don’t think so there is any issue of reliability with bitcoin. Since bitcoin is the most useful and successful coin of the crypto market, so I don’t think so there are maximum of the investors who are going to question the consistency and reliability of this coin. Those who are making bitcoin at present are the ones who will be the controllers of crypto market in the future. Work in silence with bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 03:17:10 AM
If indeed this news really happened then it will make traders immediately buy bitcoin in large quantities because they just hold the asset for a while and wait for the soaring exchange rate to get the maximum profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
April 16, 2018, 02:56:53 AM
we are on the whole seeking after when the cost of Bitcoin be back again at its most elevated cost and as you have said that, we will sit tight for that minute and let us see it will be genuine this time. I trust this can be genuine with the goal that we will now be lift up from a much too tolerant we are into in view of Bitcoin value dump that prompts the sudden stop of our Bitcoin in our records since we would prefer not to spend it on the grounds that each and every esteem checks to be an extraordinary help when the time comes that Bitcoin value pumps by and by to make it more advantageous in our part as holders and our understanding will unquestionably be justified, despite all the trouble.
Activity: 150
Merit: 4
April 14, 2018, 05:50:23 AM
The next few days will be until April 17. If this is the case, then this is quite useful news. thank you!
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 14, 2018, 05:23:42 AM
According to CCN, Bitcoin prices will probably climb after April 17, when Tax Day in the United States is over. That’s what Fundstrat co-founder Tom Lee, a noted bitcoin bull, predicts.

If this is true then. Better buy some bitcoins now as long as is it low. Goodluck guys !

Source: @cryptomeren

EDITED
BULLISH RUN IS COMING AS THEY PREDICTED!
It was early for now ! Hope it will consistently pump 😁

Well depends because we can't totally say it , we just predicting what will suppose to happen , i often believe in the media because as you can see sometimes they just telling a lie , so I'm very optimistic what will be happen , looking forward to exceed my target price maybe 10k usd.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
April 14, 2018, 02:58:07 AM
Markets recovering earlier than what you stated but I guess we should still expect a more positive outcome when the "Tax Day" in the United States you mentioned is over. In any case, people should still continue to buy bitcoin even though the price recovered from the $6000 range, it is still affordable right now until "ber" months where it is expected that bitcoin's price is always at its best.
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
April 14, 2018, 02:17:44 AM
I would not trust the media completely. Many media work with whales who manipulate the market. Now is a good time to buy bitcoin and other coins, but it's better to look at the real circumstances and how the market will operate after April 17. Based on the movement of the market, we already have to draw definitive conclusions and enter into this or that direction.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”
April 13, 2018, 11:24:26 PM
Bitcoin price from yesterday began to rise despite the slight increase in price, this is like a fresh breeze for investors. Hopefully our prediction is correct with the price increase. The price is still not stable now. If you are going to invest in the long run, then this is the right time to buy bitcoin. But if you want to buy and will sell within a month or two, my suggestion is think again. Do not let us buying bitcoin with loan, this will make the situation worse.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
April 13, 2018, 12:06:00 PM
According to CCN, Bitcoin prices will probably climb after April 17, when Tax Day in the United States is over. That’s what Fundstrat co-founder Tom Lee, a noted bitcoin bull, predicts.

If this is true then. Better buy some bitcoins now as long as is it low. Goodluck guys !

EDITED
yes it's too early to say pump on 17th april, i heard good news for cryptocurrency lately, it is predicted there will be bull but for exact time no one knows, good movement will come so prepare your strategy, i have bought ethereum today and i intend to HODL until the end of Spril or maybe end of May.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
April 13, 2018, 11:53:41 AM

EDITED

This factor is not very serious, but it can cause some side effects, of course. The specified date is already close, so it is necessary to wait for a short time and see the result. Declines have been seen every year, in fact, this may be a correct prediction if the same chart continues this year. As I always say, it is useful to buy at slightly different prices. I do not think you will stay that low, Bitcoin.
It might happen as they have the basis in saying that, but it might not happen too, it really depends so we have to be ready ourselves in those things, as we don't know what will gonna happen, it might dump or pump.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
April 13, 2018, 11:39:29 AM

EDITED

This factor is not very serious, but it can cause some side effects, of course. The specified date is already close, so it is necessary to wait for a short time and see the result. Declines have been seen every year, in fact, this may be a correct prediction if the same chart continues this year. As I always say, it is useful to buy at slightly different prices. I do not think you will stay that low, Bitcoin.
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 11:33:51 AM
Yes I agree, I think that will happen, as we look the prices in the market trends, Definitely increases the value of bitcoin even Ethereum, I am waiting the good and positively impact. but ofcourse while the price is not that high much we should buy bitcoin/eth.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 11:06:59 AM
Maybe but i'm hoping that bitcoin price will start again to increase it's price. By the end of this year im hoping it will increase it's price again like last year or it may go higher. last year price is very nice many people benefit with that price.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
April 13, 2018, 10:26:25 AM
Yes, the run has started, each and every crypto users are wishing to continue the run or at least not to stop. It has been discussed many times that after the tax day the price will increase again. I can see the sign of $10k, $15k or maybe more again. Who don't buy yet, suggesting to buy some, you'll regret later.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 267
Merit: 101
April 13, 2018, 09:47:38 AM
While other people doubt its reliability, you can safely continue to buy and hodling it until it will get you profit which you like.
Activity: 821
Merit: 101
April 13, 2018, 06:24:42 AM

EDITED
Yes I agree that bitcoin will start pumping again in the 17th of April, bullish market started yesterday and it will lead to good a flow of the price this month
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 06:22:19 AM
I think its gonna be a positive prediction, as long as this news spread to all over the world, people will ask buy more of bitcoin, more demand mean more buying, it will go up, beside the prediction itself.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
April 13, 2018, 01:04:30 AM
The price of bitcoin is already climbing slowly but surely these days and i think that the price will just continue to climb up until the end of this year and that will be the fuel for another year so the rocket will continue to go up to the moon so it is better to buy as long as the market is not pumping so hard so you will not miss the profits.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
April 13, 2018, 12:41:34 AM

EDITED
Oh yeah, really? What has that tax issue got to do with the price of Bitcoin? Nah! Nothing. I don't see how apart from people trying too hard to make themselves relevant around cryptocurrency by all means through hypothesis that don't seem relevant.
If you know about tax, when someone transact in any business related just like bitcoins it will cost a fee %, so if no tax for transacting in bitcoins then many people in the US who are benefiting the profit of bitcoins, I think just like that. As you can see they have a policy or law in that country.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
April 12, 2018, 10:04:06 PM
The future can't be predicted like that, if known in advance something like that it will only increase the price..
Yes, the future is unpredictable. We dont know what will happen in the future but we people here always think on the positive side because we dont want something happen bad. We believe that bitcoin price will increase again just like what happened before last year.
Pages:
Jump to: