Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree? - page 8. (Read 1809 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 09:52:45 PM
Of course, I think it will be happen, because one year ago we can saw the same situation like now and buy bitcoin in this time is a good optionm because value of this cryptocurrency will increase.
Prediction may be right or wrong. But most of the time we predict only the positive side of it. Yes we all believe that it will rise again because bitcoin shows a scenario like this. Buy now while it was in a low price and hold it and lets see what will happen during that date. Believing was the best way we can do in this kind of situation.
Yes the future was hard to predict. Prediction was not always right, sometimes it fails. But because everyone of us was optimistic here. We believe that bitcoin will rise again. Remember that bitcoin is volatile, there are times that it increase and as well as decrease of its price.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 08:31:54 PM
According to CCN, Bitcoin prices will probably climb after April 17, when Tax Day in the United States is over. That’s what Fundstrat co-founder Tom Lee, a noted bitcoin bull, predicts.

If this is true then. Better buy some bitcoins now as long as is it low. Goodluck guys !

Source: @cryptomeren

EDITED
BULLISH RUN IS COMING AS THEY PREDICTED!
It was early for now ! Hope it will consistently pump 😁
Oh yeah, really? What has that tax issue got to do with the price of Bitcoin? Nah! Nothing. I don't see how apart from people trying too hard to make themselves relevant around cryptocurrency by all means through hypothesis that don't seem relevant.
Activity: 103
April 12, 2018, 07:49:13 PM
WOW! The news is very exciting and very fresh for us, this is the moment that awaited by many people who are in this forum. Especially for new members here like me. Bore a new spirit for us, and we are more confident because even though we are joining here but we also can feel the value of bitcoin increases. So we are getting excited to get bitcoin. I will monitor this development, hopefully, it will happen soon.
Activity: 266
April 12, 2018, 07:44:02 PM
According to CCN, Bitcoin prices will probably climb after April 17, when Tax Day in the United States is over. That’s what Fundstrat co-founder Tom Lee, a noted bitcoin bull, predicts.

If this is true then. Better buy some bitcoins now as long as is it low. Goodluck guys !

EDITED
there could be a big Pump because at that time investors who have long waited to invest their funds in Bitcoin despite their little burden,
this is just a prediction and all possibilities can happen  Roll Eyes
Activity: 43
April 12, 2018, 07:41:24 PM

EDITED

I think this is reversal, if taxes will closed.  U.S Currency will increase. Smiley
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
April 12, 2018, 07:38:32 PM

EDITED
It will never pump consistently expect that there will be a correction after the bullish season ang I guess it is just a massive hard dumped
Activity: 168
April 12, 2018, 07:33:21 PM

EDITED

Well,  I believe on it. So far as of today,  I saw a huge up trending on it's value. Hoping that this will be consistent going up.  But if you come to think of it, you should have make more investment before the said date.
Activity: 53
April 12, 2018, 07:28:45 PM
I agree with that opinion, if the bitcoin price will return high again, better buy it at the present time, because for what we wait much longer, use our time while we have it, and use the money we have in a better way, and more efficient, maybe that's what I can say, thanks for the attention Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 06:19:53 PM

Lol. As good as that sounds and as much as how I want to believe that great speculation, I just can't get myself to do so that easily. Clearly because there have already been a lot of things that was speculated by a good number of people in this industry that I believed and turned out to be wrong. And take note, there were even big names in this industry that have supported those speculations. Those speculations like prices will go bullish again after the chinese new year, etc., etc. Which is why I won't believe this claim that easily and won't buy anymore(although I think I already have enough to make me happy when the markets go bullish again). But we'll see.
This should be a lesson to all of us, those predictions may be right but most of the time are wrong and it's very simple to know why that is the case, the market any market is composed of millions of people maybe even more each single person with his desires and goals to try to predict what every single person is going to do is simply impossible that is why the predictions fail.
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 12, 2018, 10:12:43 AM

EDITED

Yes it seems that the market has started to show bullish, it seems that in the future we will see again bitcoin resurrection like last year, I also hope it is not just bull trap, look at bitfinex in thousands of bitcoin in buy in few minutes surely it is a positive thing to cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
April 12, 2018, 10:07:35 AM
Of course, I think it will be happen, because one year ago we can saw the same situation like now and buy bitcoin in this time is a good optionm because value of this cryptocurrency will increase.
Prediction may be right or wrong. But most of the time we predict only the positive side of it. Yes we all believe that it will rise again because bitcoin shows a scenario like this. Buy now while it was in a low price and hold it and lets see what will happen during that date. Believing was the best way we can do in this kind of situation.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 10:07:21 AM

EDITED

Yes i do agree, the price of bitcoins in the market has been stucked from $6k ~ $7k dollars this past weeks and i hope that it will change after the end of tax day in the united states so that we can expect to earn profit while we invest today in a lower price.
Activity: 379
April 12, 2018, 10:03:49 AM
Indeed, there is news about this. We know that many investors in the market are waiting for the news of the US tax day. I think the market is not going to go down for the time being. The previous rapid decline was mainly due to the overvaluation of the encryption market by the ICO bubble. I hope this amendment will be completed as soon as possible.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
April 12, 2018, 10:00:01 AM

EDITED
Well lets see if that date will be the most memorable day for bitcoin.  For now its only a speculation, and no proof . 5 more days and we will witness what will happened on that day.
Activity: 267
Merit: 101
April 12, 2018, 09:58:58 AM
The future can't be predicted like that, if known in advance something like that it will only increase the price..
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
April 12, 2018, 09:31:56 AM

EDITED

For this year, I have seen the Bitcoin defer most speculations and still have its redundant growth. I believe the outside forces are much more a predominant factor in the dictate of the Bitcoin price. As much as I want to believe this, I won't, due to the previous predictions that didn't work.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
April 12, 2018, 09:28:18 AM
Of course,I like to this happened.we are see back to back one years ago this same situation created bitcoin price.i always like this situation to buying bitcoin and keep it holding.i am sure bitcoin price will come back good price.then we will recover our money.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
April 12, 2018, 09:20:33 AM

EDITED

Come check the market now!!! Its already pumping in the straight line and CCN is about to get their info verified. Its only few days remaining for the taxation process to over and the first pump has started already. Wondering why this is happening but this has got to do something with the tax only thats my gut feeling. I mean just imagine if this kept going on then we can see some great news coming on the way. Its just that community should hold their assets in the bitcoin and let it go beyond the 10K rates to cross the resistance. This will change many things dramatically and will lead to good results.
Yeah I agree this has to do something with US taxing.
Activity: 364
April 12, 2018, 08:53:20 AM
It might be true because CNN delivered the news. They might have some reliable source. Let's just wait.it will be less than a week from now on.  I hope it's true and it goes higher and higher.

Wow it's a great news for every holders of bitcoin and even altcoins. I hope that it will be the beginning again of increase of bitcoin so just always work hard to gain and earned a lot of bitcoin because it will going to the moon again.
Activity: 70
April 12, 2018, 08:37:30 AM
I already had invested to my hearts content investing over 15% of my average portfolio stored for btcs
Pages:
Jump to: