Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree? - page 2. (Read 1809 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 09:44:06 PM
according to this it will happen. because the main factor that makes bitcoin prices rise is the political figures or big leaders who support bitcoin. this is good news if bitcoin prices will go up, better invest from now to get profit later before you regret. I just hope this will be true for all of us
Hopefully, but like what I have seen the bitcoin prices rise very nice to the past few weeks and then we must have a bitcoin  right now  to be able to make ourself feel better soon and that is why people don't mind if the government  make it come true.
Activity: 252
Merit: 8
April 23, 2018, 09:15:28 PM
And its happening NOW...great analysis by Tom Lee!!.i hope this run would put bitcoin around $10k-$11k before doing some corrections..
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 08:18:17 PM
According to CCN, Bitcoin prices will probably climb after April 17, when Tax Day in the United States is over. That’s what Fundstrat co-founder Tom Lee, a noted bitcoin bull, predicts.

If this is true then. Better buy some bitcoins now as long as is it low. Goodluck guys !

Source: @cryptomeren

EDITED
BULLISH RUN IS COMING AS THEY PREDICTED!
It was early for now ! Hope it will consistently pump 😁

that will surely happen the bull run is coming so if I was others I will invest all my money to bitcoin because I'm sure that it will make a new history in the world of crypto before the end of this year. Other crypto expert predict it that it will reached the highest value of bitcoin last year in this year so I have no doubt that it will happen not expectedly
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
April 23, 2018, 08:07:24 PM
I do not believe any public analysts but now btc is strong. I am holding eth while it is growing but I am ready to sell it in any moment when it turns.

In my perspective the price of Bitcoin now is getting higher and higher. It is not that I don't believe on public analysts but I just look at the price chart since we can know the truth by looking at those. Bitcoin price is now staying at the door of $9000 and I hope it continues to knock on that door.
Yes it is true and we can see some days that bitcoin prices are not too fluctuating like some time ago, this is a big sign that prices are skyrocketing, still buying and hold is the thing that will make us get big profit.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
April 23, 2018, 07:58:18 PM
I partly agree, its time for people to invest again after the tax. Let's hope and pray that bitcoin and some other legit alts will climb again. Cheers to everyone.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
April 23, 2018, 07:14:51 PM
I do not believe any public analysts but now btc is strong. I am holding eth while it is growing but I am ready to sell it in any moment when it turns.

In my perspective the price of Bitcoin now is getting higher and higher. It is not that I don't believe on public analysts but I just look at the price chart since we can know the truth by looking at those. Bitcoin price is now staying at the door of $9000 and I hope it continues to knock on that door.
Activity: 87
Merit: 4
April 23, 2018, 07:08:05 PM
I agree with you, no need to look at other people's predictions, bitcoin prices are now also quite low, maybe this is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price is still cheap. look at it, already 1 week bitcoin prices rise slowly, maybe the price will continue to rise until the middle of the year. hoping that by the end of the year the price will rise even higher.
Activity: 728
April 23, 2018, 05:40:45 PM
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
The Exchange for EOS Community
April 23, 2018, 05:31:36 PM
According to CCN, Bitcoin prices will probably climb after April 17, when Tax Day in the United States is over. That’s what Fundstrat co-founder Tom Lee, a noted bitcoin bull, predicts.

If this is true then. Better buy some bitcoins now as long as is it low. Goodluck guys !

EDITED

And it happened, and the prediction was certainly correct and we need them to speculate whatever will happen soon, the people who give predictions towards this currwncy probably has the knowledge when it come to businesses,currency and stocks, we should be guided by the people lile them, and unfortunately I am not able to buy Bitcoins when it was really low that time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 05:24:00 PM

EDITED
These past days, yes bitcoin is on a bull run but I know that it will find a correction anytime. Those who bought their bitcoin at around 6-7k per bitcoin are the ones who can celebrate because they are sitting a huge profit right now. I hope this will continue and will reach the 10k$ mark in the start of May or June. Lets just wait and lets just invest our money into bitcoin. In bitcoin we trust Smiley.
That was best time to buy bitcoin at very cheap price and you are right those who has bitcoin in their wallet and they bought at very early at low price are going to celebrate very high profit, today bitcoin is best currency to make you rich very fast, I think it is not good to wait anymore to buy bitcoin because a few months later you will also feel proud to have bitcoin at very good price, 10k is the present price but after some time it will get above 30k in market so don’t wait for May or June buy right now, market will shake and price will  be very high.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
April 23, 2018, 02:15:27 PM
If only all these positive news were not a manipulation of big players.But I hope for the best, at least in the long term there will be good growth.
Activity: 50
Merit: 9
April 23, 2018, 02:03:59 PM
Surprisingly, there might be a correlation. We do seem to be on a "bullish" run.
Activity: 181
April 23, 2018, 01:58:17 PM
I think it will all be surprising in time. Indeed now the price of btc and other alcoin low, but for the next weeks btc prices will soar we just wait.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
April 23, 2018, 12:56:40 PM
It's a good news for us to read on this forum, at least, giving some FUD spreaders a taste of their own medicine. Clearly, the market is starting to grow today as we can see numbers in green color.
The market is growing slightly and while we will prefer that it could go up faster than it is doing the right now but it is way better to get some growth than to get a decrease in the price of bitcoin, so I agree that this is good news but at the same time we cannot get overconfident, we need to keep our eyes in the market just in case this tendency changes in the short term.
Activity: 374
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 05:28:04 AM
I believe this is true, because here is a lot of speculations on thats going to happen in closest future, and this is one of that which have some positive news about BTC.
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
April 22, 2018, 11:59:18 PM
Indeed, bitcoin prices have risen, but this is certainly not related to the collection of taxes in the US. The market has been falling for a long time and needs correction, it is hardly a wave of new growth. The main thing now to have time to get out before the new recession, that would be bought by bitcoin for 3k$
Activity: 104
April 22, 2018, 09:22:54 PM
Of course I agree with toom lee. This is good news. Now April 17 ends. toom lee prediction really happened, bitcoin is now in the green zone, let's buy it now before it's too late, if bitcoin price will soar you will regret not buy it now, while the price is cheap do not ignore it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 07:05:01 PM
Very good news. I thought this will make us gokd profit when going back to fiat. Well CNN have a lot of information and with this they may have used it to predict it's value thus make money.
Activity: 420
April 22, 2018, 06:39:25 PM

EDITED
As I can see in the market it's all normal than in 2months ago that so bloody now the of bitcoin is increasing and follow the other coin. Yeah no one can predict but we need to be positive. Maybe whales don't lose money that's why they don't dump in the market.
i think bitcoin price will increase after some weeks because sometime its price up and down but its not mean that bitcoin price will never high, so you should think positive and invest in bitcoin because it will give you best profit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
April 22, 2018, 06:20:13 PM

EDITED
As I can see in the market it's all normal than in 2months ago that so bloody now the of bitcoin is increasing and follow the other coin. Yeah no one can predict but we need to be positive. Maybe whales don't lose money that's why they don't dump in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: