Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree? - page 4. (Read 1809 times)

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
April 21, 2018, 04:35:40 PM
I think it will happen, so I will buy some bitcoins now and hold it for a time. Thanks for this information!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 04:18:19 PM
According to CCN, Bitcoin prices will probably climb after April 17, when Tax Day in the United States is over. That’s what Fundstrat co-founder Tom Lee, a noted bitcoin bull, predicts.

If this is true then. Better buy some bitcoins now as long as is it low. Goodluck guys !

Source: @cryptomeren

EDITED
BULLISH RUN IS COMING AS THEY PREDICTED!
It was early for now ! Hope it will consistently pump 😁
Well lets see what will happen yet I'm still hoping bitcoin price reach the 5 digit mark again so I can recover my loss but I still believe in this technology and I know bitcoin will be grow more that can very useful for the future.
You are saying the truth market of bitcoin will never remain the same it will increase once again if today it is low then someday it will again rise, we will have to trust bitcoin don’t sell it at any cost let’s see it increasing and getting profit for us, same as you I am not going to sell it because I know in crypt nature it is quite natural if today market is not high then tomorrow it will be high for sure, so price is going to cross the records this year at the end I hope so it will get at 50k dollar in my country this year.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
April 21, 2018, 02:23:44 PM
I would not trust the media completely. Many media work with whales who manipulate the market. Now is a good time to buy bitcoin and other coins, but it's better to look at the real circumstances and how the market will operate after April 17. Based on the movement of the market, we already have to draw definitive conclusions and enter into this or that direction.

Me either, because media doesn't have a perfect data and just making some speculations. We already know that the media can also affect the price of crypto it's because some people directly believe on the information that they give. Also, you may have a point that some of them were working with big whales which we also believe has the power to manipulate its price. So, to be sure we should also make effort to tackle things by our own research.
I don’t believe in media at all and the reason is very genuine and obvious. The media is never there to show you what reality is, they want to display what they are paid for and this is why all educated people who have sense of all the dodges that media give to them, they always search on their own. I don’t want do develop any stance until and unless I don’t do some research about all this from different sources.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
April 21, 2018, 02:05:20 PM
Do you agree? Of course, I agree with virtual money. The world is constantly evolving and inventing new ones to serve the better life. Virtual money is also aimed at reducing inflation, making transactions more transparent. Virtual money is also an opportunity for investors to make a profit. I totally agree with the virtual currency
I agree that cryptonote and other digital currency will exist, But it can not become the only currency in the world. Not all people will be able to use crypto currency as a means of payment, because for this you need to have certain knowledge and the availability of certain technical capabilities.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 12:58:12 PM
Do you agree? Of course, I agree with virtual money. The world is constantly evolving and inventing new ones to serve the better life. Virtual money is also aimed at reducing inflation, making transactions more transparent. Virtual money is also an opportunity for investors to make a profit. I totally agree with the virtual currency
Activity: 117
April 21, 2018, 10:25:48 AM
Of course I agree if this is really true, this will be a great opportunity for those people who are jobless, and for those parents who stay home and can’t go out because of their children. This will be a good instrument to those who want to invest and earn money at home.
I agree with you this is probably the way to profit through this forum and can help those who need additional income.
Activity: 182
April 21, 2018, 09:17:56 AM
Yes I'm agree that bitcoin will continue to increase as time goes on.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
April 21, 2018, 09:13:32 AM
According to CCN, Bitcoin prices will probably climb after April 17, when Tax Day in the United States is over. That’s what Fundstrat co-founder Tom Lee, a noted bitcoin bull, predicts.

If this is true then. Better buy some bitcoins now as long as is it low. Goodluck guys !

EDITED
For me, I agree because some influential person speaks about bitcoin and predict that this might happen. If you are a trader or investor, you will think if this may be an excellent opportunity right, you can buy bitcoin now because its very affordable and the price of it is very meager compared to its cost in the last December. It is a prediction and nothing to lose to spend some money or invest some money that you afford to lose, maybe that prediction is right.  Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 07:35:33 AM
Yes when news emerges that the bitcoin exchange rate will soar,it must be an opportunity for traders to earn a substantial income because they just hold a few months and sell bitcoin when it really goes up significantly.
Activity: 516
Merit: 38
April 21, 2018, 04:11:53 AM
It might happen because taxation was somewhere implemented upon btcs during this dip so when tax barrier would remove it will rise
Many people had same sort of thinking and experts also predict bitcoin to move forward after bringing down this obstacle of taxation. It was supposed to be done in this month of April and the date was 17 of April, if I were not misled by internet. But bitcoin started to rise before this date and now the even has already occurred, bitcoin is capable of touching 10k to 11k dollars by the end of this month.
All those who have invested their money into bitcoin are keen to know the market value of the bitcoin soon but none of them knows the exact market value of the bitcoin as bitcoin is highly volatile coin and it is very much difficult to predict its market value. However, there are certain news which says that in the next few weeks, the market value of bitcoin will reach by 20k$ or even more than that.
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
April 21, 2018, 03:51:47 AM

EDITED
If bitcoin does not start growing after April 17, it will in any case grow. In any case, now is the time to buy a few bitcoins
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
April 21, 2018, 03:09:50 AM

EDITED

horrible prediction and this prediction was true I see when it has passed the 17th of April yesterday bitcoin prices look like experiencing price recovery and until now bitcoin prices again become expensive again slowly but surely I am sure bitcoin prices will experience a price recovery up to $ 20k again and even could be more.
Activity: 151
April 21, 2018, 02:50:06 AM
I agree with that, it's a good news for all bitcoin holders and more investor to come and buy bitcoin.
Hopefully, that Bullrun will come soon.
Activity: 121
April 21, 2018, 02:28:01 AM
Yes, it's better to buy more bitcoin and hold it untill the bull run come. If it is not come keep on holding your coin, remember it has the volatile price.
Activity: 1
April 21, 2018, 12:37:12 AM
If your optimistic then yes. if more people become active enough to spread out some good news about this then it would climb up easily.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
April 21, 2018, 12:31:19 AM
April 17 is over, and we can see now that price of coin or altcoin all creeps up, but there are many positive news that happened among the EU held a meeting for use of blockchain. hopefully future btc higher until Q4 later
Activity: 52
April 21, 2018, 12:16:00 AM
Yes, I agree with you. Because we already have seen that the price of Bitcoin is increasing.
I think this is true and this is the Better time to buy some bitcoins now.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
April 20, 2018, 06:25:48 AM

EDITED
Well lets see what will happen yet I'm still hoping bitcoin price reach the 5 digit mark again so I can recover my loss but I still believe in this technology and I know bitcoin will be grow more that can very useful for the future.
Yeah, brother keep on holding you coin. The time is getting healthier now. Since January of this year, we are continuously seeing the market going down and down. It isn’t be getting up and that was seriously an alarming situation for all traders and investors. But like you have said, now, prices are getting higher and things are getting better. Hope so till the April end, we will get a big profit.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
April 19, 2018, 04:05:18 PM

EDITED
The price did go up slightly but we cannot really say that this is the beginning of a bull run, we need to ask ourselves why a bull run will begin right now? And the answer is that there is not enough reasons for that to happen, believe me I will love for the price to go up immediately I'll be very excited if that happened but I do not see solid reasons for that to happen.
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
April 19, 2018, 02:59:30 PM
Bitcoin value will definitely rise. It can not be down for too long. Speculations will always be there and every one will like to analyse and tell you their thought on bitcoin. Buy bitcoin HODL and sell when you think you have make enough profit. Bottom line- the market will always be epileptic
If we are worried just because of the market value of the bitcoin, then I must say that there is no such need to be worried about anything and that the only thing which you need to do is that you must keep on holding all your coins and that day is not too far when you will hear some good news related to that of the market value of different crypto coins and that they will surely increase.
Pages:
Jump to: