Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree? - page 3. (Read 1809 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
April 22, 2018, 06:03:08 PM
I agree with this statement.  After the income tax and the person itself who raised the statement will affect the value of bitcoin. For sure we will see increase in price of bitcoin and other alts as well. Goodluck to us.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
April 22, 2018, 04:56:19 PM
There is about more than $900 price increase from 17th april and more than $13-14 billion increase in total market cap of bitcoin.
This means that the prediction in CNN report is somehow correct and may be another pump is on the way.
Indeed there is still a great opportunity for people who are willing to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 04:10:26 PM
I don’t believe it, that just a speculation. If its truly happen than its obviously good news for us. After dropping the coin get back to his position its natural what we are seeing previous. In my experience it’s just fake news, and trying to move the people mind. They trying to get focus and want to see the react of people because they know the investor are tired to wait. By the way in near past we see the many speculation who just trying to create a thread and shake the market to become profitable.

Though I don’t believe it but I have hope soon the price is rise up, If the news it true than its will be a great news for us. 

legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1000
April 22, 2018, 11:37:00 AM
Well only the big whales can manipulate the market , but as you can see now the marketplace is gradually decreasing no doubt because of the sudden increase of different fake news that affecting someones perspective and tend to panic. On the other hand still I know bitcoin will increase maybe at the end of this month or maybe at the first or second week of May.

And I just want to add some , lot's of us predicting and also expecting the bull run this year , but I think it's not the year for bitcoin not to discouraged but I think it will increase or surpassed the last year price of bitcoin in the year of 2019.
Activity: 418
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 09:19:49 AM
this is good news, hopefully this news is a reality because at this time I have a lot of losses and currently I wait for bitcoin prices back up
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 09:14:17 AM
According to CCN, Bitcoin prices will probably climb after April 17, when Tax Day in the United States is over. That’s what Fundstrat co-founder Tom Lee, a noted bitcoin bull, predicts.

If this is true then. Better buy some bitcoins now as long as is it low. Goodluck guys !

Source: @cryptomeren

EDITED
BULLISH RUN IS COMING AS THEY PREDICTED!
It was early for now ! Hope it will consistently pump 😁

It is a good news. I hope it come true, the price will go up. many factors  affect the bitcoin price.
Activity: 140
April 22, 2018, 09:05:37 AM
Good thing to hear bitcoin will start to climb up within this month, As early as possible, Lets buy bitcoin to earn good profit. This is good news for everybody and im hoping that this thing will realize as soonest as possible...
Activity: 126
April 22, 2018, 08:09:47 AM
I think you need to buy Bitcoin when the price is down.
You can resell it when Bitcoin prices have gone up.
Bitcoin's predictions will go up when the Tax Day in the United States ends, but it's good to monitor price developments through the Cryptocurrency Market website because it might be a bit wrong.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
April 22, 2018, 07:52:39 AM
I agree to the rise of bitcoin these past few days but not on speculations.
Bitcoin is highly volatile which makes it hard to determine when or what season it fluctuates or boosts. But yes, it is best to buy bitcoin because it will rise naturally sometime in the future.
Activity: 350
April 22, 2018, 07:22:42 AM
already almost 9000, I hope by the middle of summer we will already see something about 15000. But there are many factors that can adversely affect growth and even reduce the price Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
April 22, 2018, 07:18:25 AM
According to CCN, Bitcoin prices will probably climb after April 17, when Tax Day in the United States is over. That’s what Fundstrat co-founder Tom Lee, a noted bitcoin bull, predicts.

If this is true then. Better buy some bitcoins now as long as is it low. Goodluck guys !

EDITED
These past days, yes bitcoin is on a bull run but I know that it will find a correction anytime. Those who bought their bitcoin at around 6-7k per bitcoin are the ones who can celebrate because they are sitting a huge profit right now. I hope this will continue and will reach the 10k$ mark in the start of May or June. Lets just wait and lets just invest our money into bitcoin. In bitcoin we trust Smiley.
Activity: 210
https://eloncity.io/
April 22, 2018, 07:15:56 AM
It is always better to buy in bulk at the lowest price, and then sell more. It is a market economy and we who have understood it, have long won. In such situations it is impossible to panic, and to act judiciously and clearly.
Activity: 35
April 22, 2018, 06:59:17 AM
Of course yes. I am agree because there's a lot of opportunity in bitcoin also it help people to have there income as well to help them to know how to invest Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
April 22, 2018, 06:03:18 AM
all I want is a good price for bitcoin and I hope it will happen. Bitcoin dump much this year, now its time for people to come back and make this market stronger than before, maybe people in U.S are just want to make their income tax low, let’s see what will happen this month....
Yes I also expect the same thing, indeed bitcoin in this year decreased value is very bad I think, because of I observe bitcoin this year always has the lower is
Activity: 196
Merit: 20
April 22, 2018, 05:27:50 AM
Oh yeah, really? What has that tax issue got to do with the price of Bitcoin? Nah! Nothing. I don't see how apart from people trying too hard to make themselves relevant around cryptocurrency by all means through hypothesis that don't seem relevant. It's either Lee wants to FOMO for a bullish run or he simply doesn't truly know how Bitcoin works. It's a correction we have now and things will get back to tracks once it is done.

I don't think if it is truly, because issues regarding taxes of bitcoin was issues for long period of time but still no clarification with that speculation.

No one has an assurance with this thing. The market volatility is really way unpredictable. No one knows what will happen next with its market value particularly with the ups and downs on its market price. Given that the market is really volatile right now, holding is more advisable to do. So just hold and wait and see what will happen on the next days for Bitcoin. Ccn don't have the ability to control our market.

Yeah right, CCN was predict only the possibility happen. Maybe it is real or not, it depends to us if they believe them.
Fluctuation of bitcoin and other crypto currencies are hard to determine its because it's depends to all users or investors the movement of them in the market. So don't be afraid to invest because all news for now have lack of evidences to prove that it will happen.

all I want is a good price for bitcoin and I hope it will happen. Bitcoin dump much this year, now its time for people to come back and make this market stronger than before, maybe people in U.S are just want to make their income tax low, let’s see what will happen this month....

Don't worry buddy bitcoin now are starting to raise up now so just hold the amount you have now or else invest more for assurance that you will gained profit in the future.
Activity: 210
April 22, 2018, 05:02:20 AM
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 22, 2018, 04:44:50 AM

EDITED

Well yes it is , and still we are on the middle of april and still the marketplace seems very low or on the down fall again. Im very positive with my coins im holding at , i know that it woulf increase , its normal to decrease though because its very volatile and i think the supply is too low also the demand. Holding to your coins is more profitable than panciking , so better to hold your coins though.
Activity: 266
April 22, 2018, 01:49:29 AM
 No one has an assurance with this thing. The market volatility is really way unpredictable. No one knows what will happen next with its market value particularly with the ups and downs on its market price. Given that the market is really volatile right now, holding is more advisable to do. So just hold and wait and see what will happen on the next days for Bitcoin. Ccn don't have the ability to control our market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 06:01:23 PM
It's a good news for us to read on this forum, at least, giving some FUD spreaders a taste of their own medicine. Clearly, the market is starting to grow today as we can see numbers in green color.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
April 21, 2018, 04:54:28 PM
Yes of course, the prediction for the market value of Bitcoin increase has come to fulfilment and whoever bought Bitcoin when its value was below  $7, 000 will have the course to smile and celebrate because Bitcoin is currently trading at $8,760 on the blockchian as at the time of this post.
Pages:
Jump to: