Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree in death penalty? - page 23. (Read 33408 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0
December 30, 2017, 08:52:17 AM
I think YES. I agree with the death penalty for several reasons why some women are raped, killed, abused, or mutilated by people who are demons. But then there is no greater punishment than the death penalty for them. They also have to die for what they have done.
Activity: 143
December 30, 2017, 06:54:49 AM
No I don't believe in death penalty. Though somebody might have sinned beyond unthinkable but to give death as punishment is not what I believe in.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
December 30, 2017, 06:16:27 AM
It maybe yes or no. Depend upon the case.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
December 30, 2017, 06:11:12 AM
I believe that we just borrow our lives from God. And He is the only one who have right to take them away from us.
I agree in death penalty for those who makes the most high level of crimes. So that no one will do the same thing.
Activity: 35
December 29, 2017, 07:12:31 PM
Yes i believe in the death penalty

some repeat offenders are not worth pardoning.
However, the method of killing and the gravity of the crime should be weighed
Activity: 238
December 29, 2017, 06:11:33 PM
no. no other human should decide on the live of his fellow human beings. But I do agree with force work, depending on what the person did and the reasons. If he stole just to eat, or to give his kids a bread in that day, I wouldn't put him in jail, I'll offer him a job, but if he did it just because he is to lazy to work, I would put him in jail and make him work to earn his keep.
Activity: 584
Merit: 502
December 29, 2017, 04:49:38 PM
yes i agree in death penalty. its need for criminal like smugglers and traffickers. so i think death penalty needed for bad people's

Don't you see that they get off easy that way? A life long incarceration would be much more punishment.
Activity: 42
December 29, 2017, 04:37:41 PM
yes i agree in death penalty. its need for criminal like smugglers and traffickers. so i think death penalty needed for bad people's
Activity: 85
December 29, 2017, 03:54:31 PM
We have a lot of different views regarding this topic. But, I can't deny that some crimes are simply and only punishable by death to set an example to other people that could potentially commit the same thing. Being kept alive in prison is just too lenient a punishment especially for grave crimes.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
December 29, 2017, 02:43:55 PM
As for me, the death penalty is justified. There are people who will never improve. If someone has deliberately committed a series of murders, I do not want to pay for his detention in prison!
Activity: 133
December 29, 2017, 01:34:03 PM
I believe that we just borrow our lives from God. And He is the only one who have right to take them away from us.
No, i dont agree in it. We have no right to take somebodys life. Only god can take it
Activity: 308
December 29, 2017, 01:31:42 PM
I will say that no one has the right to take another man's life. But one fact is that, many of those sentenced to death took the lives of others so it lives a big question. Should we kill him/her also. Well, I do believe that if you do anothwr person a great harm you meet the consequence later, but to kill the person,hmmm...i will go in for a no
Activity: 124
Play2Live presale starts on 25th January
December 29, 2017, 01:17:07 PM
To deprive the most precious thing that we have is only God. Life is given to us from God. The one who commits the murder will be punished. It's not up to us to decide who to live for to whom to die
Activity: 202
December 29, 2017, 12:50:45 PM
If the offense is grievous and it takes life, their is no problem with death penalty
Activity: 229
December 29, 2017, 12:39:35 PM
I think the death penalty is not necessary because Allah SWT alone can forgive human error why we do not forgive him?
What if the death penalty does the victim get what he did by the perpetrator again? Certainly not, it is better for the offender to be forgiven and responsible for what has been done fairly-justly, by what he has done.
Thank you
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
December 29, 2017, 11:53:35 AM
Don't you all think that death is an easy escape?
Here I'm inclined to this idea that the criminal won't answer in this way for his crime
Activity: 27
December 29, 2017, 11:42:41 AM
If we are going to consider God, death penalty is a BIG NO NO! But if we observed the society now, I think some of us need the to think the sideways of having to consider it. People nowadays think differently and if I were to asked, death penalty should be pushed to people who never consider loving life by killing another.
Activity: 584
Merit: 502
December 29, 2017, 11:12:16 AM
Don't you all think that death is an easy escape?
Activity: 107
December 29, 2017, 11:07:23 AM
being having a life in this world is special for us, do not try to kill anybody, it is a sin, God gave us to chance to stay in his full of creative world, never try to kill a person who is still deserved to leave because God is the one who can tell that your time is your time not knownone else .
Activity: 163
December 29, 2017, 10:54:27 AM
There are many things to consider regarding death penalty. For our country, it really needs a death penalty so that the suspects know what will be the consequences of their crime so they may able to think twice before committing crime. Best example of crimes that will result to death penalty was rape, murder and drugs.
Pages:
Jump to: