Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree that Bitcoin is nearly to be just like another business? - page 2. (Read 3134 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Business is that system where people can invest their money and there will always be a risk, loss and profit and bitcoin has all of these.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
Bitcoin is a real business, had I not know bitcoin would have regretted it a lot.  Bitcoin is a kind of business that will make investors around the into being a one community
Activity: 448
I know Bitcoin in 2017, and I see this is an opportunity for success. Therefore, I immediately entered into bitcoin, learned about it and did anything that could benefit here. this is a very promising business. we will really miss if we just keep quiet.
Activity: 70
Of course bitcoin is a business or we can consider it is a digital business and A large number of people all over the world doing successfully this business.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Of course it will happen. Bitcoin is the new era of money and business for sure. People have to adopt this New system and when it will start to happen it will be normal business like others.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.
Bitcoin is a kind of investment but apart from that bitcoin is above than all, it is the most sustainable investment available in the market as no currency has made its existence since more than a decade except the Fiat one and this bitcoin is now considered as a threat to these Fiat currencies also so this is sufficient to prove the worth of bitcoin, though like other businesses and investment, there is also profit and loses but still it is more than any other kind of investment as no business can provide such a huge profit in such short span of time.
Activity: 126
I do recognize the fact that bitcoin has been a major source of income for many. It’s just disappointing that somehow, the real purpose of bitcoin is being blocked by its current role as asset. Bitcoin was designed as a virtual currency, right? When are actually going to embrace it for what it should be?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.

I don't think that bitcoin is going to be just like other businesses, i believe bitcoin is still different from others because in the crypto world bitcoin is the most profitable investment and I don't think that bitcoin will eventually be just like other businesses
Activity: 22
When you say Bitcoin is just like any other business, I am somehow confused. Because that statement can mean quite a number of things. I think from your post, it refers more to its acceptance. In regards to that,I think your statement is mostly true. More and more enterprises seem to be jumping on the Bitcoin train. But I can also interpret it to mean how people view the cryptocurrency. Most of the new folks just see it as another avenue for profit. And it was really not invented to be. The technology and idea behind cryptocurrencies isn't actually like other business concepts.
Activity: 259
Merit: 76
I do not agree that bitcoin is equated with other businesses, for example property, because bitcoin is crypto-shaped which has a very large risk, and also has a very large advantage.
I dont think so, bitcoin as a business? I doubt, but bitcoin can be a capital for your business. Ive red already many stories that the money they gained from bitcoin, they used it to build a business and that is a really great strategy to gain more profit.
Activity: 257

This is quite good but unfortunately if Bitcoin won't provide a lasting solution to it's Scalability issues, then it might be dumped for a better digital note that offers better speedy as regards confirmation of transaction and number of transactions that can porceessed per seconds. Bitcoin is falling short in these and urgent need for a lasting solution.
Activity: 29
I don't fully agree, I think Bitcoin is independent and does not rely on any intermediaries. That made Bitcoin more interesting.
Activity: 75
A business must be able to provide multiple benefits if we're able to take advantage of every momentum to be an opportunity.
Activity: 210
I don't consider Bitcoin as plain business since it has large scope such as investment matter, as you can use it equal to money, and other activity like trading... But being or using Bitcoin you can initially involve in many kind of business
Activity: 582
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I do know that some of the guys who are in here are using this thing as business or just a common source of income but there is also some people who are interested in the idea.
Activity: 49
Bitcoin is being accepted by more and more businesses, which means that Bitcoin is moving along with the blockchain, which is a good thing!
Activity: 294
I do not agree that bitcoin is equated with other businesses, for example property, because bitcoin is crypto-shaped which has a very large risk, and also has a very large advantage.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
Bitcoin have so many application, any how you want it to work for you it will definitely work. If you see bitcoin as a currency you just use for easy financial transactions to friends, family members and business associates, it will do the work. Bitcoin can be use as means of investment, that is when it is seen as business. It can also be seen as technology that ensures accuracy, transparency and speed. Therefore bitcoin is another business.
Activity: 84
It is the investors  who have made it a kind of a get rich quick system, but the underlying purpose and technology is far more important and superior than getting a big buck in quick time.How BTC and other cryptocurrencies have evolved into investment instruments is in my opinion pretty sad! As told before its value lies in the fact that its technology can radically change how we use currency in this World.
Activity: 60
Bitcoin had become just like another Business because of the people and lack of business adaptation in the current world where the main purpose of a digital currency is hidden and there is no major scenario is happening to change the situation so it might take a while where we will be able to accept and use Bitcoin as normal money   
Pages:
Jump to: