Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree that Bitcoin is nearly to be just like another business? - page 7. (Read 3134 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 11
When something gets into the business network automatically the circulation keeps counting and the same leads to large scale growth. Even now the same is the cause for the growth of bitcoin, the business usage has made it progress. The business with bitcoin will keep growing and makes its growth reach next level.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
I think that it is already a business for many people. There are a lot of cryptocurrency exchanges, ICOs and all of them are related to bitcoin. Blockchain and bitcoin are already part of our life. If someone doesn’t see it, it is his problem.
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
It is becoming just another business investment option due to lack of proper understanding about Bitcoin and it is really sad because Bitcoin can do more than that and the world haven't even gained half of the Bitcoin benefits and advantages as a currency and I hope this will change in the future for better and we all will be able to use Bitcoin for our day to day transactions just like fiat money
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Yes, ofcourse I agree that bitcoin is nearly like another business. Coz We are all can trade. We can all have try to invest in bitcoin, and from that we are all have a good profitable business to have a good life for having bitcoin as a business.
Activity: 364
Yes, I agree, bitcoin is like a business because we are still trading, not only can this business be a very profitable investment, bitcoin business is very efficient, we don't need to leave home, just in front of a computer we can run a business, in my opinion the bitcoin business is very suitable for who want to earn extra income.
Activity: 98
Always you need to go ahead. Especially in business. There are teams ready to implement and develop new solutions for companies. And they should listen to them. And already begin to study this sphere.
Activity: 115
Yes. We can say that it is just a business because people make a trade to gain more profit. Bitcoin is still not accepted worldwide. So its purpose and objectives are still on the process. But one day, Bitcoin will gain trust and people will realize its benefits in our Economy. We will not see Bitcoin anymore as an only a speculative asset that has no use in the society.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.
It can be partly true but bitcoin is having so much more potential to grow and become worldwide... It is even sad that people are using bitcoin only to earn money and for nothing else. Bitcoin can be a revolutionary.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Bitcoin has been and will continue to be as other businesses for those trading and an investment to investors, also there is the chance of making money and also running at a loss
Activity: 41
More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.
Indeed I surmise that bitcoin is much the same as another business as in it incorporates cash and when you chance cash you can procure cash or you can lose a few. Furthermore, as far as numerous potential outcomes in business there are numerous conceivable outcomes in procuring from bitcoin, for example, exchanging, betting and some more. What's more, as a business it at times hard to acquire, yet now and then it is so natural. Like income sans work. Well I concur that bitcoin is only a likeness in business in other term on the off chance that we apply it to this present reality.
Activity: 76
Not quite so, it is not a business, it is currency and it represents a team work as well as a largest project ever. In addition, investors are more and more involved because they see the potential and the opportunity to make a profit from it. To be exact, it is more like a stock than an enterprise

regardless of its form, if it has entered the trading market, the price fluctuations produced during the day have made it a foreign exchange business, this is no different from fiat, but if seen as a form of investment in products / projects such as altcoin / other stocks, bitcoin can not be compared because coins this only focuses on the exchange of transactions. so actually bitcoin must be traded directly with the fiat market.

bitcoin's ability to activate the crypto market makes it the best currency that can create opportunities from a different business.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Not quite so, it is not a business, it is currency and it represents a team work as well as a largest project ever. In addition, investors are more and more involved because they see the potential and the opportunity to make a profit from it. To be exact, it is more like a stock than an enterprise

I agree. This is the what bitcoin was designed to be, right? Not as an investment but as a virtual currency to be used in exchange for goods and services? Merchants accepting bitcoin is a good sign that people are adopting cyptocurrency, right? I heard that some investors and financial experts foresee a future where we become a cashless society anyway. Would you be in favor of this?

Activity: 318
Activity: 352

I think this number is a bit too low to the actual number of merchants that has embraced and accepted bitcoin. Cryptocurrencies are gradually being accepted everywhere in the world. I think those that are yet to accept it need to be educated on the benefits of its acceptance. With more awareness, i hope all countries can adopt it as a form of digital currency.
Activity: 112
I believe Bitcoin is the greatest asset acquired right now and can be considered a profit generated business. Who would think that lat year Bitcoin will reach $20,000 that high. Many merchants have been very very rich with this because of that arrangement. It is just that it needs more improvement for cheaper price and faster transaction for it to be more appealing to legalize it.
Activity: 395
         Bitcoin is a business as an investment because it gains and loses by investing . Some people without job are fully involved in Bitcoin and they are making profit and is running their family without much stress to them . Bitcoin was introduced by Santoshi Nakamoto his intention was to be used as an unhackable currency without the help of a third party .This Bitcoin cryptocurrency can be traded 24 hours without a break . Bitcoin runs on computer network .
Activity: 140
Bitcoin can already be called a full-fledged business. It brings good income, is popular among people. But there is a problem that it is not legal everywhere.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
yes it is true, using the future btc I think that's what we will get, for example there will be no more time wasted just to queue up at the bank like now, we will save a lot, and our time and energy will be used more effectively, besides it will be a lot of convenience, although it is in terms of security we do not have a system that protects thoroughly but let it be a little weakness however nothing perfect there must be a negative aspect, but when compared with the benefits gained it more positive things if we use btc, so why do not we start now
Activity: 31
I agree and i think it is now called one of our businesses because we already earned from here,investing and trading is the best method to earn money from bitcoin,then yes I agree that bitcoin has been used for another business as a new way for the payment to the customer can have much system payment besides of using a credit card
Activity: 686
Merit: 125

Merchants will drop bitcoin support if we can't get segwit + lightning networks to cater for global merchant adoption.

It's the only way out, if we can't get this shit together and working, bitcoin will just stay with it is, and will probably stagnate in price.
Maybe there could be true about the use of cryptocurrency for business and as a business itself already since there are many kinds of business created out of cryptocurrency like mining crypto, and involving on the exchange of it then of course the buy and sell process. THese are already business being created by cryptocurrency and i strongly with bitcoin that being formed just like other business.
Pages:
Jump to: