Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree that Bitcoin is nearly to be just like another business? - page 8. (Read 3134 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is a virtual currency used to make transactions more convenient. Bitcoin can be boosted up because Bitcoin is now harder to make so Bitcoin can increase its face value in the future.
thanks!!!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
S O A R
I do not see any point in planning to work with bitcoin in the long term. Since in the coming years, he will give up the position of a leader and be replaced by a more perfect cryptocurrency.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
Well, I think I must agree that it looks like business now.
The exchanges, which are helping you to sell-buy bitcoin receive a commission for this service. Users who trade cryptocurrency are getting money for this. If you want to maintain and develop bitcoin, you need to make an investment. And these is also a sign of business. Besides, it’s not enough to buy crypto and wait until its price will grow, coz you need a strategy. Money that in combination with a strategy brings money.
If it’s not business, then what is it?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
As an investment Bitcoin is already a business because it generates or losses income upon investing. There are many investors who can attest with the profitability they had experienced in investing bitcoin and other crypto currencies. Bitcoin is a good type of business but with high downfall as well. 
i completely agree. so bitcoin can be called a business not just for this reason. it even functions like one
Activity: 28
Just make a thought experiment - every time you pay with fiat, set aside a few dollars and see how much it will be at the end of a month. When scaling will be fixed, then we can start talking seriously about widespread adoption, but before that happened Bitcoin has very niche uses - trading, gambling, moving value when you can't or don't want to deal with banks
Activity: 10
Bitcoin is a non-business currency as you think. Bitcoin can trade for cash if you have an account, which is very convenient, but only a few restaurants in the world receive cash payments very inconvenient because now the currency is not popular all over world
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
I really agree if it is said that bitcoin is almost the same as other businesses, because in bitcoin there is also an opportunity to get big profits and there is also a risk of loss. Depends on how we can take advantage of the opportunity so that we are always lucky to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
Crypto coins became a new currency for payment in stores! The growth of bitcoin also attracts people's attention! and this is very good for his increase in capitalization!
copper member
Activity: 168
Bitcoin is a hub of business in terms of digital currency, it has change people way of investing and has made maths to be more useful by using so many algorithm in crypto world and decentralized the financial area in the world , this has giving lot of people an opportunity to find something doing and also contribute to the world economy at large.
Activity: 132
all depends to the person who would run because bitcoin also the same has the open market and anyone can have it, but all business risks and all the back to personal each and if said business it is true for the same same have a good future as investment.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.

I think bitcoin created as alternative currency beside fiat money that controlled by central banks. RIght now, many peoples connected with internet and its give us many advantages. Cryptocurrency is new bussiness for some peoples and as investment for me. I am believe if we investing on cryptocurrency right now, in the future, cryptocurrency will be very profitable
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.
Of course yes butcoin become now a high risk business that's why many investirs and traders invest in bitcoin because they saw huge potential  that their money would create huge profit. and with the increase of people whi are interested in bitcoin expect its price may surge also.
Activity: 33
I agree that Bitcoin is just another business. Currently, BTC is being invested by institutional investors (such as whales). Those who are not qualified and do not have much knowledge about BTC, they will not care and invest in because they are afraid of risk. So we need to communicate to them the understanding of the organizers.
Activity: 168
I do not think bitcoin as the business that I just take that bitcoin is a tool for us to trade and be able to store because of the important features that make the bitcoin hotter.
Activity: 30
I agree. As you said, BTC will bring higher efficiency and lower costs. But the difficulty is that very few people in the world know about BTC because no one has introduced them to these technologies. I think that by 2020, BTC can be used by everyone.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
Yeah the crypto currency is growing very fast. Therefore we as a crypto currency player is required to always update the new technology that brought crypto currency. Indeed bitcoin made like a business. Around me alone there are some people who make bitcoin as a business. This big bitcoin capital owner makes a bitcoin business system run by his employees. The owner of capital just to control like a leader in a company. Those who run a bitcoin business directly are only paid on a fixed salary like an employee. Therefore, if the profits gained then the biggest gain is the owner of this great capital.
Activity: 224
Yeah I agree for that. It has something common with other bussiness. But in terms of its used,btc is different. It has greater value of earning than other bussiness, as cryptocurrency. In btc you can earn a lot with easy way of working.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Bitcoin does have something in common with other businesses, but bitcoin has different systems and designs, with the power of blockchain and cryptocurrency systems that bitcoin has, making bitcoin more desirable for many people, besides that bitcoin prices that tend to rise high enough to convince many people to join in bitcoin in hopes of gaining big profits through bitcoin.
Activity: 53

Dealers will drop bitcoin bolster in the event that we can't get segwit + lightning systems to provide food for worldwide trader reception.
It's the main way out, on the off chance that we can't get this poo together and working,

bitcoin will simply remain with it is, and will likely stagnate in cost.
Activity: 139
I think this is near in the real job because in job we get money/salary and also here in bitcoin we receive rewards/tokens and it can be coverted into fiats.,so i think it both could be a similar situation.
Pages:
Jump to: