Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree that Bitcoin is nearly to be just like another business? - page 6. (Read 3134 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Yes of course, its like a business which we was using BTC to trade and it is a reliable bussines. Lot of people using BTC for their safe and secure earnings through bitcoin
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
(https://exip.live/)
so far I have thought that bitcoin is not part of another business or similar.
Bitcoin is a virtual currency that has value, while business is a way to make money with activities. I think it's different. if I am wrong in interpreting, please give rectification / explanation. thank you
Activity: 98
More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.

I strongly agree that Bitcoin is nearly becoming another form of business for crypto enthused investors. It appears the majority of people who trade in Bitcoin do not only purchase the coin and use to pay bills or make other form of payments, but rather purchase the coin hold it over a desirable period of time with the aim of yielding profit. And just like any Business, making profit is the sole spirit that inspires its perpetual engagement.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
Anything connected with finance or money is business Smiley
Yes, Bitcoin is new, revolutionary product but still product offered on the market.
So, you can sell or buy it for certain price determined by suply and demand.
So, it's business.
Activity: 27
Market observations show me that Bitcoin is independent, it's just a tool of the business, rather than just a trump card of the business to grow in the cryptocurrency market. In the long term, Bitcoin will be popular and people will use it not just for business.
Activity: 22
I think yes because here if we are selling our token were doing a transaction also like for a business.
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
there are so many people who use bitcoin as a very fast transaction tool and so many traders are accepting bitcoin and this has happened and I agree if this is a good business because everyone has used it and until now it's fine without problems Cheesy
Activity: 266
For some extend Bitcoin is a Business but it is more because unlike other assets like real Estates, organizational shares , Gold it is a currency that has no owner or a centralized party to control and mainly it is a intangible investment asset but something that can provide instant and quick profits than rest of businesses.

Activity: 532
bitcoin it is bussines but if we want to compare between  bitcoin with another bussiness it cannot be the same, well we knew bitcoin was really gorgeous idea for bussiness and everything really have big risk in bitcoin than other bussiness.
Activity: 658
I agree that bitcoin also has the same character as other financial businesses, the bitcoin business that I know is the same as trading shares on the stock exchange using FIAT currency, but if the FIAT currency stock market is integrated with the world bank, if crypto currencies are included bitcoin is decentralized with blockchain technology

request correction if my opinion is wrong  Wink
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
I agree with your post and believe many will lack when the main Street are full of Bitcoin accepting merchants and some are lacking behind which will drive the business backward and may take years to recover so it much better to adopt Bitcoin even if is not fulling accepted now but can be in future and knowing it and how it work now will be an advantage to the merchant.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
I concur to this in light of the fact that Bitcoin in itself offers openings for work for individuals particularly the individuals who exchange with it on the trade and the individuals who acknowledges it as a medium of trade in their stores r organizations and hold for long haul picks up. Bitcoin has numerous highlights which makes its extent of convenience exceptionally wide
The problem of yours was the problem of more people who tends to use bitcoin in transaction. That is why bitcoin community is doing a solution to this. This is mot a new problem. The thing is business has the tendency to fall but bitcoin doesn't. Moreover, in business the businessman are the only one who earn profit. Unlike with bitcoin that everyone who entered this can earn. That is the power of bitcoin.
Activity: 380
More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.

What you've mentioned are basically the reason why bitcoin and other tokens was created in the first place. Because banks and many other business processes is not that efficient, the cost is much higher and it's not simple. Bitcoin and other token provides the simplicity, cost effectiveness and greater efficiency. Cheers to that.
Activity: 56
I am fully agree with this thought and i must say not nearly but fully because people from all over the world buying selling investing or earning many in many other ways.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
IMO, I basically agree with that because investment is already a business because you will lose some or earn some. Bitcoin is not only an investment, it's considered as the biggest wealth distribution in any sort and in fact many people's lives were changed for good because of bitcoin.
Activity: 70
as far i know business means i invest in some where and i will get feed back whether it could be positive or negative because profit ans loss are the essential parts of business and bitcoin also do the same so it is a business.
Activity: 112
I concur to this in light of the fact that Bitcoin in itself offers openings for work for individuals particularly the individuals who exchange with it on the trade and the individuals who acknowledges it as a medium of trade in their stores r organizations and hold for long haul picks up. Bitcoin has numerous highlights which makes its extent of convenience exceptionally wide
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
Bitcoin is used in businesses as a means of payment and majority of its users sees it as an investment. It is not just like any other business because it has much more to offer
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Yes Of course it has happened and if this thing continues Bitcoin will become useless in the real world because main focus on people are to buy Bitcoin and keep for the future to gain huge profits which kills it's main mission to become a global currency and allow users to do transactions and payments better than any other currency in the world

Activity: 100
Considering current situation yes I agree but the situation is changing for better because we see more and more Bitcoin payment methods introducing in shopping sites and organizational transactions due to it's convenience and many other good qualities. This will help Bitcoin to be more than an investing asset
Pages:
Jump to: