Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you also think that USA is the biggest plague of the world? - page 17. (Read 24024 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
My country never dropped Nuke's on Japan twice.

Ok.

Don't worry just blast some Miley Cyrus music "Party Time in the USA"
And Google for pic's of her in a diaper doin' "Molley"
While curled up in a ball rocking back & forth mumbling to yourself no.1 no.1 no.1
..even though CHINA is !

They own everything.. Including US debt.
Those shipping container going over seas i mentioned.
Hell their economy is bigger than the USA's
jeez they even control Bitcoin mining.

But don't worry though ..just keep chanting we're no.1 ..we're no.1 ..we're no.1  Cheesy

Don't let my "liberal" images of the little Japanese children you dropped Nuclear bombs on ruin your day.
Just keep chanting !

Hey don't worry about apologizing.. just get lippy and chant !

Here chant to these pictures hot-shot "patriot" !

Hiroshima

Nagasaki

Dead child in Nagasaki via American bombs

Hmmm who was it that did that ? "60 cents on the dollar Trudeau" ?

Now go raise a "Mission Accomplished" banner and elect Trump (the music pirate) so he can command his followers to beat up more people and then whine Hillary wanted privacy.

"ok" ?

Yea, as an American with Chinese blood who's grandparents were tortured by the Japanese at Nanjing the only regret I have about the atomic bombs is that we did not drop more. You're upset about the USA projecting its force and kicking some ass? Good! Go seethe in your hatred and bask in the nuclear glow.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
I dont think so but yes its the biggest bully in the world but now things are changing bez of the emergence of other fast moving emerging markets.

The Chinese-Russian alliance is a threat to the American world dominance. Right now, I don't think that the alliance is militarily superior when compared to NATO, but things can change in the near future. Russian technology and Chinese manpower represent a deadly combination. Lunatics such as Hitlery Clinton as the POTUS can weaken NATO and strengthen its rivals.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
Note Daniel 10:12,13, in the Old Testament

Heavy stuff. I appreciated your post.

One more reason why people think that most US Americans are idiots.

Well after all USA is the first in the word. The first in percentage of people believing angels are real at least...

It is so wonderful when you jokers who are not of the U.S. criticize people in the U.S. It gives us a good laugh.

Probably the U.S. will not be number 1 starting some time in the future. But right now, we're the best, and you are simply jealous.

Cool
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

I mean no disrespect; could you elaborate ? What specifically makes people think most US Americans are idiots ? Is it the belief in Jesus Christ and largely being a Christian Nation ?

Israeli Policies ?

I'm curious.

While I'm presently living in the United States as a proud Citizen, and consider this Country my home, I am an "older" man of the world that was born in another country, and have a multi-cultural background.

I know the US is not perfect. Neither is Canada. Neither is the UK. Neither is Germany. God help The Netherlands and France.

I ask respectfully, what specifically is it that makes people "think that most US Americans are idiots" ?

Well most important points were already cited - at this point I want to say that I disagree with spoetnik on a lot of stuff and think he is weird, but when he is correct then he is nailing it - like aggressive foreign policies which equaled to more then 220 years of wartime in their 240 years of existence.

On top of that we have fanatical patriots and religious zealots that are borderline crazy (not able to have a logical argument/discussion) that are leading politicians.

Sounds like some country in the deepest spots of Africa or Asia right?

And all that also. Criptix is right once again here.
legendary
Activity: 1819
Merit: 5547
Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser
And people whining about "Welfare" etc when the Middle East war has cost 4 trillion roughly so far.

A Canadian talking about welfare issues. LOL.

ALWAYS beating the US in rankings.

How's that Seventy-Six cents on the dollar feel ?

I mean no disrespect; could you elaborate ? What specifically makes people think most US Americans are idiots ? Is it the belief in Jesus Christ and largely being a Christian Nation ?

Israeli Policies ?

I'm curious.

While I'm presently living in the United States as a proud Citizen, and consider this Country my home, I am an "older" man of the world that was born in another country, and have a multi-cultural background.

I know the US is not perfect. Neither is Canada. Neither is the UK. Neither is Germany. God help The Netherlands and France.

I ask respectfully, what specifically is it that makes people "think that most US Americans are idiots" ?

If you are truly interested in this stuff, fill yourself on Bible.

Oh, I've quite gotten my fill, thank you. I just appreciate others' interpretations and thoughts, from time-to-time, when they are well written and thought-provoking.

Well without disrespect or anything you want to know why we think you're all idiots?
A good little list of the most important things:
- you think you have the right to bring your culture and views anywhere in the world
- you imposed your economic view to us
- you have the economic ideal which is so stupid anyone with  functioning brain can understand its not possible
- you are the first one in numbers of prisoners per habitant and are proud of it
- you literally deify money and entertainment

I'd say it's a good start. And add to that religious bigotry of your country and your absolute disrespect for human life. It's enough no?

Well after all USA is the first in the word. The first in percentage of people believing angels are real at least...
Activity: 226
I dont think so but yes its the biggest bully in the world but now things are changing bez of the emergence of other fast moving emerging markets.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™

Ok.

Don't worry just blast some Miley Cyrus music "Party Time in the USA"
And Google for pic's of her in a diaper doin' "Molley"
While curled up in a ball rocking back & forth mumbling to yourself no.1 no.1 no.1
..even though CHINA is !

They own everything.. Including US debt.
Those shipping containers going over seas i mentioned.
Hell their economy is bigger than the USA's
jeez they even control Bitcoin mining.

But don't worry though ..just keep chanting we're no.1 ..we're no.1 ..we're no.1  Cheesy

Don't let my "liberal" images of the little Japanese children you dropped Nuclear bombs on ruin your day.
Just keep chanting !

Hey don't worry about apologizing.. just get lippy and chant !

Here chant to these pictures hot-shot "patriot" !

Hiroshima

Nagasaki

Dead child in Nagasaki via American bombs

Hmmm who was it that did that ? "60 cents on the dollar Trudeau" ?

Now go raise a "Mission Accomplished" banner and elect Trump (the music pirate) so he can command his followers to beat up more people and then whine Hillary wanted privacy.

"ok" ?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
I don't need lectures on Military aircraft.. i collect video documentaries on them LOL
As well as spending decades searching the web for more info.....

Really.

ROFL....
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
I am doing you a favor and you Americans are too cocky stubborn and conceded to see it.

Are you "conceited" or what ? Wink

You bet.. i earned it !

PS:
legendary

Israeli Policies ?

I'm curious.

If you are truly interested in this stuff, fill yourself on Bible.

Oh, I've quite gotten my fill, thank you. I just appreciate others' interpretations and thoughts, from time-to-time, when they are well written and thought-provoking.
legendary
I am done being "nice" to Americans..
You elected Bush Jr. twice.. now ?
You have the balls to nominate Trump ?

<>

Don't be so hard on Americans. Why not? Even you forgot about the fact that W's grandfather supported and was an ally of Hitler in WW2. So how are the poor, ignorant, American masses supposed to know things like this?

Google "Bush Nazi."

Cool
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
I am done being "nice" to Americans..
You elected Bush Jr. twice.. now ?
You have the balls to nominate Trump ?

I am doing you a favor and you Americans are too cocky stubborn and conceded to see it.

Rather than learning something from 911 you went on TV (G. W. Bush)
And declared you would invade ANY country with your full military might to "destroy" the evil doers.
This coming from a self professed "Christian" ..whom i might add preaches tolerance
..and turning the cheek.

Do you have the God given right to stomp around the world invading any country you wish for any reason you want ?
Apparently so ..considering the UN said NO ..you can NOT invade Iraq.

And i have every damn right to complain !
Americans bullshit stunts affect my way of life in Canada.
On 911 every flight was grounded in the USA and.. Canada !
And afterwards our security has increased at Airports and we are now drawn into the "War on Terrorism"
You know..
The American one ?
You know.. the one where George Bush raised the "Mission Accomplished" banner
Even though those documentaries i collect & watch have the top Generals saying they failed ?
And technically from a war stand point they can NEVER EVER be won ?
You can NOT win an Asynchronous war Americans and it was foolish even attempting to do so.
Who says ?
The Generals who led the war.. each one that took over in Iraq said the same damn thing !

What i see from that announcement on TV from Bush after 911 was a country looking for revenge.
He said it !
Bush said he would strike them back !

This is not finding a constructive solution to a problem.
This is being rash and throwing your military might into a grinding war machine with no end in sight.
(Like Hitler did in WW2)
All it has done is fueled a global war that has spilled over into Canada.. thanks Christians !

Damn right i can complain and all i have done is try and show you Americans WHY you have an ongoing problem.. doin' you guys a favor here believe it or not.

You think the next step is getting Trump in office with his finger on the Nuke button ?
With his big mouth and ohh so credible Political experience ?
If that idiot had any intelligence he would have been tactful in not inciting violence at his campaigns.
You are supporting a Presidential candidate who went on TV etc and said ohh we had protesters attacked ?
Great !
Do it more !
THEN THEY DID !
And he congratulated them.

Like holy fucking shit guys ..you don't think the world is going to see that and be stunned ?

What does it mean to be a leader ?
Going on TV and inciting violence ?
Bush did a great job of that..
Obama did a great job of that (see Osama Bin Laden Pakistan 50/50 "hunch" raid video documentary)
And now Trump the beat up people that oppose me guy ?

You guys got some nerve even showing your face around the globe.
America is a train wreck ..caught endlessly acting like a bully and a mouthy asshole.

Reel your stupid bullshit in before i have to get nuke'd because i am living close to the US border.
AKA: at the bar with the mouthy guy trying fight everybody.

PS:
I do not support ANY Terrorist type activity or any violence.
I support constructive and peaceful solutions to tough problems (with out resorting to violent acts)
Activity: 125
I don't need lectures on Military aircraft.. i collect video documentaries on them LOL
As well as spending decades searching the web for more info.
I SEEK knowledge i don't let it come to me..
So you picked the wrong guy to challenge on that shit.
I will dump large data on your ass if you want.. Mr. Scrap Metal B-52's boy  Cheesy
..yeah i KNOW a lot about the many incarnations of those planes too.
I could write a fact book the size of a phone book.
Want B-52 trivia ? There is nothing i don't know about them.
They used to fly a circuit over my head and one crashed with a Nuke on it in my Province long ago.
They also had a Microwave to heat up food behind the pilot LOL
PIZZA !

None of you can refute one word i have said here and you all resorted to nothing but insults.
I made damn sure every claim i made is verifiable.

Let the jingoism pour out of your snarky little dick holsters all you want
you STILL have to wear a Canadian "60 cents on the dollar" flag pin..
So Mexicans don't murder & rob you.

PICK ANY WORD I SAID and Google it.

Spare me the irrelevant fun facts / trivia and YOU get educated
as to what YOUR country is doing... and why that relates to the US hate across the globe.

You Americans choose to ignore WHY people hate you.
When people tell you you said ahh well.. be grateful we don't nuke you
and rail on with insults.
I got that specific retort on IMDB before.

Grounding up scrap metal ? Like what on the Towers i mentioned earlier on 911 ?
And how much of that metal was sent to China within weeks of the attack ?

All you Americans do is play a little game of insults & diversions.

60 cents on the dollar bud ?
Guess what ?

The USA is the only country that has "Nuke'd" another country with an act of aggression.. TWICE !

Why ?
Because you were fucking fat lazy slobs LOL
You all did not want to go over to Japan and fight them on fair terms.
So you decided to play a cheap & dirty fight.
SO you all nuked them.
You did that assholes ..not Canada.

You Americans are delusional.
You don't live in an objective rational global space.
You live in "America Land" Planet USA !
You think the sun rises & sets on your shenanigans.

Should i be grateful for being on the American Internet ?
As the IMDB guy told me i should just be grateful America did not "Nuke" Canada ?

Americans you need to start wondering why the world thinks your the planets mouthy obnoxious trailer trash.
But you won't ..all you will do is run your mouth more.
And elect Trump as your mouthy Trailer Park leader.

You may think you have a legitimate complaint but you just come off like a whiny bitch. How about instead of whining about others you spend time uplifting yourself? If you did that perhaps then you would find yourself with less to complain about. Think about what you are doing. Complaining about people who don't even think about you. How does that ever help anyone ever? It certainly doesn't help you and the people around you in fact your complaining just hurts the people you know. If you really cared at all about the things you would say you would be doing something about instead of collecting masturbatory videos of someone else's weaponry.
legendary

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
As well as spending decades searching the web for more info.
I SEEK knowledge i don't let it come to me..
So you picked the wrong guy to challenge on that shit.
I will dump large data on your ass if you want.. Mr. Scrap Metal B-52's boy  Cheesy
..yeah i KNOW a lot about the many incarnations of those planes too.
I could write a fact book the size of a phone book.
Want B-52 trivia ? There is nothing i don't know about them.
They used to fly a circuit over my head and one crashed with a Nuke on it in my Province long ago.
They also had a Microwave to heat up food behind the pilot LOL
PIZZA !

None of you can refute one word i have said here and you all resorted to nothing but insults.
I made damn sure every claim i made is verifiable.

Let the jingoism pour out of your snarky little dick holsters all you want
you STILL have to wear a Canadian "60 cents on the dollar" flag pin..
So Mexicans don't murder & rob you.

PICK ANY WORD I SAID and Google it.

Spare me the irrelevant fun facts / trivia and YOU get educated
as to what YOUR country is doing... and why that relates to the US hate across the globe.

You Americans choose to ignore WHY people hate you.
When people tell you you said ahh well.. be grateful we don't nuke you
and rail on with insults.
I got that specific retort on IMDB before.

Grounding up scrap metal ? Like what on the Towers i mentioned earlier on 911 ?
And how much of that metal was sent to China within weeks of the attack ?

All you Americans do is play a little game of insults & diversions.

60 cents on the dollar bud ?
Guess what ?

The USA is the only country that has "Nuke'd" another country with an act of aggression.. TWICE !

Why ?
Because you were fucking fat lazy slobs LOL
You all did not want to go over to Japan and fight them on fair terms.
So you decided to play a cheap & dirty fight.
SO you all nuked them.
You did that assholes ..not Canada.
Yeah "Mr 60 cents on the dollar" we NEVER nuke'd little children !

You Americans are delusional.
You don't live in an objective rational global space.
You live in "America Land" Planet USA !
You think the sun rises & sets on your shenanigans.

Should i be grateful for being on the American Internet ?
As the IMDB guy told me i should just be grateful America did not "Nuke" Canada ?

Americans you need to start wondering why the world thinks your the planets mouthy obnoxious trailer trash.
But you won't ..all you will do is run your mouth more.
And elect Trump as your mouthy Trailer Park leader.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
Stroke it Bobby ..stroke it hard.. the more you do the bigger you will feel son ROFL

I could come up there to visit you and you could stroke it for me. Make it bigger...  Kiss

When the Gay-Agenda "Turns me" then deal !

@Sithara007
Far more LET THEM !
Most nations on a regular basis permit the USA to go in and attack Terrorist strong holds.
I said earlier i highly doubt any of you know how much this goes on.
I am not talking conspiracy.. i am talking about public notifications we get that go ignored.
And yeah sometimes i think it might be the right thing to do believe it or not.
But..
It sets a growing precedent where now the USA's military is nothing but the World Police.
The process was at work when the USA got permission to raid Kim Dotcom's Mansion in New Zealand
They were permitted to step in there and boot doors in with their guns.

Kind of hard for small nations to say no too.. especially if the USA greases the wheels.

If i was American i'd be pissed off seeing a recent massive govt shutdown.
And people whining about "Welfare" etc when the Middle East war has cost 4 trillion roughly so far.

The other day i sifted through Military estimates on who has soldiers, hardware, nuke etc on Wikipedia.
And the amount the USA has spent on weapons is simply staggering.

The U.S. Air Force bought 21 B-2 stealth bombers from Northrop Grumman in the 1980s and 1990s at a price of more than $2 billion a piece.

We don't even count black budget projects either.

With THAT much money poured into weapons i have to wonder why people are wondering about Welfare programs or health care (when they keep the govt running)

Americans don't realize they have been short changed.
Imagine what that 4 trillion spent on the Iraq war could have done for your country "patriots"
The quality of life in America *could* be far better !

Look at Canada.. we have a MASSIVE country with far less people paying taxes
and are consistently rated as one of the best places to live on Earth.. ALWAYS beating the US in rankings.
We have done far better with far less.

And save me the speech about they "need" all those weapons..
The USA "needs" 8,000 Nuke's ? Really ?

US f22 raptor cost ?
It was estimated by the end of production, $34 billion will have been spent on procurement.
Knowledge and understanding is not vomiting up some numbers from the internet.

For example during the 1990s we ground up for scrap 9/10 of the  B52 fleet, about 800 aircraft.  So we don't maintain those now.  So we can build the F22 and the B2 if we want to.
Nukes?  You don't like the 8,000?  IIRC it used to be 25,000.

There is nothing but certainty the new precision munitions have vastly lowered causalties.

I'll leave the show me yours I'll show you mine game to you and bobby.
legendary
Actually, it is the rest of the world who are the biggest plague. Why? They think that the USA is the biggest plague, but they go on letting the USA exist. They are stupid enough to do nothing about plagues.

Cool
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
Stroke it Bobby ..stroke it hard.. the more you do the bigger you will feel son ROFL

I could come up there to visit you and you could stroke it for me. Make it bigger...  Kiss

When the Gay-Agenda "Turns me" then deal !

@Sithara007
Far more LET THEM !
Most nations on a regular basis permit the USA to go in and attack Terrorist strong holds.
I said earlier i highly doubt any of you know how much this goes on.
I am not talking conspiracy.. i am talking about public notifications we get that go ignored.
And yeah sometimes i think it might be the right thing to do believe it or not.
But..
It sets a growing precedent where now the USA's military is nothing but the World Police.
The process was at work when the USA got permission to raid Kim Dotcom's Mansion in New Zealand
They were permitted to step in there and boot doors in with their guns.

Kind of hard for small nations to say no too.. especially if the USA greases the wheels.

If i was American i'd be pissed off seeing a recent massive govt shutdown.

The other day i sifted through Military estimates on who has soldiers, hardware, nuke etc on Wikipedia.
And the amount the USA has spent on weapons is simply staggering.

The U.S. Air Force bought 21 B-2 stealth bombers from Northrop Grumman in the 1980s and 1990s at a price of more than $2 billion a piece.

We don't even count black budget projects either.

With THAT much money poured into weapons i have to wonder why people are wondering about Welfare programs or health care (when they keep the govt running)

Americans don't realize they have been short changed.
Imagine what that 4 trillion spent on the Iraq war could have done for your country "patriots"
The quality of life in America *could* be far better !

Look at Canada.. we have a MASSIVE country with far less people paying taxes
and are consistently rated as one of the best places to live on Earth.. ALWAYS beating the US in rankings.
We have done far better with far less.

And save me the speech about they "need" all those weapons..
The USA "needs" 8,000 Nuke's ? Really ?

US f22 raptor cost ?
It was estimated by the end of production, $34 billion will have been spent on procurement.
Pages:
Jump to: