Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you also think that USA is the biggest plague of the world? - page 5. (Read 24024 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
God is simply holding it back so that His people who aren't strong enough to care for themselves - the elderly - will have passed on.

I hope you can appreciate, that those of us with more than a dozen functioning brain-cells, consider this line of thinking as complete lunacy.

Okay, now that you have expressed that you don't understand, or worse, what exactly don't you understand?

Cool

Well, the link between God and USdollar maybe? xD
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
God is simply holding it back so that His people who aren't strong enough to care for themselves - the elderly - will have passed on.
I hope you can appreciate, that those of us with more than a dozen functioning brain-cells, consider this line of thinking as complete lunacy.
Okay, now that you have expressed that you don't understand, or worse, what exactly don't you understand?

... I have zero belief that "God" has anything to do with the value of the US Dollar.

God has to do with everything. God created cause and effect that controls how things operate, and God manipulates cause and effect to match the faith of people.

Cool
legendary

Cool
legendary
The dollar isn't strong. Faith in God is why it hasn't crashed yet, when it should have long ago.

How do you figure ? This makes absolutely no sense.

Like sense has any place in religion...
legendary
The dollar isn't strong. Faith in God is why it hasn't crashed yet, when it should have long ago.

How do you figure ? This makes absolutely no sense.

The banking system is about to initiate the next round of Quatitative Easing. The results of the past QEs have shown little to no help in the financial sector. Banking is holding on because of inertia. The inertia is simply that the people haven't found out what a big Ponzi the banking system.

Mathematically, by sound banking principle, the money system should have collapsed right around 2013, 70 years after the FED initiated it. This 70 years is a cycle in economics that can't be thwarted. The banks don't know why their system has lasted this long, and they are happy that it has.

When the crash comes, it will be far worse in the States than the Great Depression. God is simply holding it back so that His people who aren't strong enough to care for themselves - the elderly - will have passed on.

Study economics, and see the abnormal strength in the US dollar.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1819
Merit: 5547
Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser
The greater is that the world is being opened up for the last great spreading of Christianity before Jesus returns.
Jesus is already here. He mows my lawn every Wednesday.
Your joke is getting a bit old here.     Sad

Touched a nerve, did I ?  Kiss
legendary
Damn, this thread really became a fight between the two of you...

But fact are here, USA aren't important anymore. They only have the army, but nothing more.

You are close to correct.

Have you ever asked the question why the American dollar is hanging on rather than crashing? It is only because there are many Christian Americans who are on welfare. God is protecting them because they are Christian. Once the old American Christians all die of old age, then God will crash America and the world. Why will He wait? As a favor to the old people who can't protect themselves during a crash. The young people are strong enough to protect themselves, and the reason for the crash is that there aren't as many young who believe in God.

Cool

Ahahahah xD

What the fuck? "God is protecting us because we have faith that's why USdollar is strong"
Dumbest sentence of the year, well done!

You misread. The dollar isn't strong. Faith in God is why it hasn't crashed yet, when it should have long ago.

Cool
legendary

But fact are here, USA aren't important anymore. They only have the army, but nothing more.

Have you ever asked the question why the American dollar is hanging on rather than crashing? It is only because there are many Christian Americans who are on welfare. God is protecting them because they are Christian. Once the old American Christians all die of old age, then God will crash America and the world. Why will He wait? As a favor to the old people who can't protect themselves during a crash. The young people are strong enough to protect themselves, and the reason for the crash is that there aren't as many young who believe in God.

Cool

Ahahahah xD

What the fuck? "God is protecting us because we have faith that's why USdollar is strong"
Dumbest sentence of the year, well done!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™

And the worlds 2nd largest economy to their debtor.. China.
They slippin'  Shocked

And fight ?
You mean one of us staying on topic while one guy is butt-hurt and Trolls away ?
What part of he has been doing this LONG BEFORE the topic here don't you all get ?
That is stalking & Trolling.

I don't see how this topic title is even posed as a question.
A huge massive amount of people believe it around the world.
Where is the debate ?

And why ?
Grab a chair  Cheesy

EDIT:

@Badecker
001 billion spent on welfare.
600 billion spent on defense.

Why is the complaining so slanted one way ?
legendary

Cool
legendary
The greater is that the world is being opened up for the last great spreading of Christianity before Jesus returns.

Jesus is already here. He mows my lawn every Wednesday.
legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Envy is the biggest plague of the world.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
Oh puuuhlease Bobby..

I eat my Banana's vertically.
I butter my bread with butter.
I cut my muffins vertically half top / half bottom.
i put my Milk in the cereal bowl first.
I skip the first slice of bread in a loaf.
I am a pro at peeling the plastic off a pudding cup.
I eat chocolate bars with a knife & fork.

So sit down and STFU son !

When i want your opinion i will summon you..
I will rattle my zipper and that will be your cue to come runnin'
sliding across the floor on your knees with your dick-holster gaped open wide.

You got mine (the correct one) what more do you want ?

Sit down and watch quietly and you may learn something kid.
There is opinions.. and there is top-shelf opinions (FACTS)
I serve the real deal !
Only the freshest premium commentary here son.

Keep your dipshitery down to a dull roar please.. smart people are talking
and i don't want your poor quality opinions staining mine by following after me or before.
I must keep the quality material separate from the weak sub-par amateur hour verbal diarrhea !

Just be grateful i did you a favor and took you under my wing kid.
Spoetnik does not do that sort of thing for just anybody.
Check your privilege son !
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
It's a systematic behavior of extreme conceit.

... and there we go again, with your complete lack of meta ...

This thread is not about me, friend.

I think YOU are on Welfare !

..do i do one ?

PS:
Since you didn't get it.. i was referring to the country as a whole (the topic)
..i have no interest in you (your opinions are irrelevant)
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
@Bobby
You STILL fail to grasp you are undermining your agenda all on your own.
Your blatant and admitted trolling simply put just makes you look bad.. not me.
And illustrates why people think the USA is a plague.

All you have done is cheat the rules and go overboard when you shouldn't.
You are not acting fairly and are over stepping your bounds.. American style.
And you think you are entitled to do it too !

It's a systematic behavior of extreme conceit.

But have at 'er.. want the shovel then dig to China bud.
I won't lose any sleep over it and actually enjoy watching
a compulsive manic inept wannabee troll have a run at me incessantly.
Go hard bobby LOL

Screaming and harping LIKEZ OMGBBQ SPOENIK'Z ON TEH WELFARES !!11ONE
..does not make your country "Great Again"  Cheesy

Nope ..just makes you look pathetic and desperate.

There is nothing you -CAN- do here.
I have your balls in a vice and have you cornered.
In 18 pages you made 1 attempt to address the topic here.
Other than that i have a screen cap of about 17 of your troll shit posting comments here. (lots more since)

You don't seem too bright even when i skip the hints and tell you outright..
And that is ?

You are taking a fat shit on America.
You are making the people there look worse.
We *could* have had a mature conversation about it.. but instead
you are a shameless obnoxious brat about it all railing on with insults on me or my country.

I feel bad for the people in the USA that have to live with you on your side of the border.
Your type online can't reel in your manic / compulsive heroic jingoism world saving bullshit loud mouth TROLLING.

I did you a favor and you don't see it.
Do yourself a favor and go back and read through this whole topic kid..
Your welcome  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
Yabut, popcorn1 is worse. Look at this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15998645.

Cool

Your delusional state of mind is poking through. Again.

Ask Theymos or mods if you must. I never edited my post, nor did I ever make a reference to Sixty cents USD/CDN.

Please get your meds checked.

Your flavor of FUD is getting sad, stale, and boring now.

I think you edited your previous post on the 7th Bobby ..for shame bobby for shame !
I have made other references to your 60 cents comment
and you did not dispute it until now as you you state a new number.
Big difference between 60 and 76 ..not easy to confuse the two LOL
And since there is no way to prove it it's my word against yours.

If i get motivated i may look at those screen caps i collected up before Wink
I still have them all.

Yup.. dishonest and a PLAGUE  Cheesy

I have little interest in this topic now because you all don't want to discus the topics point..
The topic title should be a pretty good guideline on how to proceed.
But instead all it's amounted to is Spoetnik / Canada bashing.
With a sprinkle of gay sexual advances LOL
BADecker link=topic=1575332.msg16002056#msg16002056 date=1471867431]
Yabut, popcorn1 is worse. Look at this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15998645.

WHY AM I WORSE?..Because I love dogs nearly as much as humans..Most humans get on my nerves..Most animals don't..
Example?..You hear on news man shoots another man in a pub..My reaction..ARRRR WELL..And just carry on with my day never to think about it again..
Now you hear on the news man starves dog and beats it to death..Now i am thinking bastard hope that fucker dies or he gets run over..
So i had more feeling for the dog than the pub shooting..
AND WHY YOU ASK ?...Because we all know what humans are capable of..Lie cheat rob just to name a few things humans do to each other..
NOT FROM A DOG Grin Grin Grin...

And Badecker no one on this planet talks more poooooooo than YOU Cheesy Cheesy..
And lets just say this if we walked down the street and seen a beggar on the floor i be the first to put my hand in my pocket and help him or her out
 Wink..
So before you judge the person i am take a good look at who you are?..To me your a bible bashing nutcase..Waste of human time..
Needs the bible to tell him how to live his life..Because he so scared to die he wants to make sure he gets a ticket into heaven  Cheesy Cheesy..
SO HE THINKS Grin..

You want people to die for not believing in your god or Jesus?..Your always ranting about what will happen to us if we don't believe in your fairy tales..We will burn and all that caper Shocked Shocked..
And then again you find it strange that i hate humans who kill dogs I.E mans best friend.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I think it's you that's the nutter Wink..

My world would be much better than yours..Your world we are not free..  All the animals would be gone in your world..

Yes i know it's off topic but who gives a shit when a dick like Badecker slanders popcorn1 Cheesy Cheesy
So fuck you motherfucker Badecker..
You bible bashing wank stain sweaty breath ugly faced fucker go and feed on your mums fat tits you nutcase...

Just keeping fit harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr feeling good now..Always knew what ever i say will be good for you..

Cursing Is Bleeping Good for You - YouTube
Video for cursing is good for you study▶ 5:54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf_zmoRchOg

SO FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Also he could end up next president of the USA... Duke the dog re elected for third term as mayor ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj-xxtf8wnY
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
How are you not banned for Trolling ?
legendary
i don't need to rationalize anything.
...YOU & the CRIAA who forces us to pay a piracy tax.

Rationalizing, Canadian thief confirmed.

Believe it or not Bobby although i am mega popular and have a vibrant and strong fan base
not all these people here want to discuss Spoetnik.
I bet people grow tired of hearing you crying & whining about the legendary Spoetnik  Cheesy

... refers to self in third-person. Certified crazy detected.

I am curious do you actually think your (sic) in my league Bobby ?

Nope. Way out of your league. I try not to stick my dick in crazy.  Kiss

Review all of what has been said here.
I have not been wrong once.

So did you get a recommendation to see a therapist yet or what ?

I bet you I'm not wrong about you having problems in your head that could use some working out...
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™

What you've just typed is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

@Little "hero" Bobby

You are full of shit and every person who sees this topic is going to see you and your 17 pages of childish bullshit Trolling & personal insults.

All you have done is stalk the fuck out of me.
On this topic and on others before.. pulling the same insulting bullshit.
You follow me around STARTING shit with me unprovoked as i ignore you.
Topic after topic.

And i love it.

You picked the wrong mother fucker LOL

The only thing that REALLY bothers me is..
You are not in my league.. your little troll game is weak.
It's a vulgar display of idiocy at work here.
Which relating to this topic does not bode well for people of the USA.
Look at the topic title.. you choose THIS topic to try and Troll me ?
Ya wow you really are smart huh.

Railing on like a sad ass pathetic lunatic for 17 pages crying your eyes out because Spoetnik thinks the USA is a plague is bloody pathetic.

The only conclusion i can come to here is..
you feel monumentally threatened by my important opinions.

AND... that you know deep down i have PWNED your ass hard on this topic.
So you need to try and get back at me with insults because i embarrassed you
and stained what ever potential for a reputation you dreamed of here.

Mine was cemented long before you skulked your little "hero" ass over here clawing at me kid.

Know what league you are in before you start with people and maybe you won't get owned so hard.
This is all your doing.. you wouldn't keep your mouth shut.
And HAD to just keep getting up to have another run at 'ole Spoetnik.
Desperately trying to get one over on 'em  Cheesy

While i laugh in your god damn face.  Grin

Fuck you and your little welfare 60 cents on the dollar weak ass crying bitch troll game.
Your a clown and you are here to amuse me.
I will be back and i EXPECT ..no i DEMAND you amuse me clown !
Dance bitch.. dance for me !

Your ass is mine, this topic is mine and the fucking internet is mine.
I am bullet proof and take all comers.
Me and my welfare ass will PWN you to fuck & back sweety.
So lets see what ya got Plague boy.

..just keep pretending to be Canadian chumps  Cheesy
i'll be cashing my welfare check and spending it all on Canadian flag pins eh
I am expecting a surge in you all buying them once you "heros of the world" elect Donald Trump.

Hey cocky heros check this out..

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/01/travel/fake-canadians-canada-day-travel/

Google About 262,000 results = "Americans wear Canadian flag pins on backpack"

Why ?
Because i had read a news story before where Americans were wearing Canadian flag pins
when traveling to Mexico so they did not get robbed & murdered down there.

And it does not stop there either..
262,000 results and story after story.

YOU COCKY ASSHOLES HAVE SOME FUCKING NERVE WEARING MY FUCKING FLAG !

Who the fuck do you think you are wearing my flag and then running your mouth at me about being heros ?
Seriously !
Who the fuck does that ?

You have some fucking balls denying the PLAGUE comments when you won't even wear YOUR OWN FLAG !
Pathetic.. CLOWNS.

The fucking nerve.. no the audacity.. no the fucking gall !
You Americans are some piece of work WOW !

Grow a pair and wear your own god damn flag your mouth fucking cowards.

PS:
Want a real Hero ?
Wikipedia.. "Darfur" clowns.

Americans.. sit the fuck down and shut the fucking hell up.
Your ass is owned Spoetnik styleCool

Your shitty ass country is a joke and the world thinks your a plague .
Pages:
Jump to: