Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you approve this strategy: sell alts buy btc? - page 16. (Read 3336 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
I think this time it will be safe if our investment is bitcoin, altcoin is just an alternative, we never know when altcoin will be left by everyone, I know bitcoin will never be left because he is the beginning of crypto currency
profit from altcoin trading can increase the amount of our bitcoin stock. by buying and selling between bitcoin and altcoin will always benefit us. when our bitcoin stock is pretty much just waiting for the high bitcoin price for us to sell.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Why would I sell my altcoins if I believe that the project behind is good as there's an actual use. I will only sell those I think that is pump and dump crypto is going to huge in the future and aside from bitcoin there few of good coins that deserves in our bag.
I agree to that. You don't need to sell your altcoins if you are seeing that the price of the altcoins that you are holding a great and they have a good projects for the future and they have a hardworking team. It doesn't need to be sold because it is about having patience and hodling it for long term until you see the result that you want.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
I think this time it will be safe if our investment is bitcoin, altcoin is just an alternative, we never know when altcoin will be left by everyone, I know bitcoin will never be left because he is the beginning of crypto currency
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
I will accept your plan because I think it is a good idea if you want to apply in crypto world. I often use that way because I do not really believe in altcoin for the future.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
Well it all depends on you understanding of the market both the alt you are holding and bitcoin you intend to invest in, some time some altcoins are easily pump and dump so selling them to buy bitcoin will rather be a good decision because bitcoin has more market cap and capacity to continue and mentain it price for long then all this altcoin.
Activity: 126
Yes ,I approve that strategy of selling altcoins and then buy the bitcoin, collecting bitcoin is just like keeping gold , because it has a higher value, so those altcoins you can either choose to but and then sell if it gains and buy bitcoin for storing and keeping for future use.
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
Why would I sell my altcoins if I believe that the project behind is good as there's an actual use. I will only sell those I think that is pump and dump crypto is going to huge in the future and aside from bitcoin there few of good coins that deserves in our bag.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
Most people in the crypto industry will always choose bitcoin over any other alts as it is the most stable and also most valued currency in the world. And bitcoin has already proved itself to the crypto community that it can recover itself from worst situation in the market.  I think a smart investor will convert the alts to BTC to increase the profit.

Or to keep some stability I can also say. Because some of the alts would not be able to stand regulations and breakdowns and literally die in that process, but not the Bitcoin.
Activity: 280
The Future Of Work
I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst
Probably in near future we will be able to see the great and rapid growth in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies caused by increasing popularity and acceptance in different countries.
Activity: 68
I have realized that there are market phases, determined by whales, where money if slowing from Bitcoin to alts and phases when the opposite is happening. You just have to get in tune with those waves.
copper member
Activity: 98
I do not support sell all alts and secure bitcoins, hold the ones you believe in there is nothing good as doing what you believe in and study more into it to back up your believe, don't do something because the media advised that, the media is just what washes our brain to the point we have no control over over actions, watch out for this tricks and stay oldschool
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
It's a good choice if the market conditions are stable and good for buying bitcoins. the biggest decline is currently in altcoin. to secure your money it is the right choice.

Bitcoin is most secure investment in cryptocurrency. But right now, many good altcoin with working project. Many investor prefer on bitcoin rather than altcoin because bitcoin have biggest transaction in market.
I think its really normal if peoples selling their altcoin and buying bitcoin because they want their investment secure and liquid
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I used to thinknit was absurd to sell all my altcoins and just stick to bitcoin but then I realized it really just depends on your comfortability and prederence because there are some who would prefer to hold a lot of altcoins and there are some who prefer to hold just a little of them and more percentage on bitcoin. And based on my lifestyle, it would be more adequate to hold more on bitcoins for now than altcoins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst
For me it is best choice as bitcoin is full of profit and now a day price is now very high but profit will be very high so if you will sell one altcoins you will be able to buy almost 3 bitcoin, so buy now and hold so latter one your one bitcoin price will be equal to almost 3 altcoins, as bitcoin increases very high in price so better if you buy right now and keep on holding as much as you can hold, holding is best strategy to get profit form bitcoin.
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com

Its up to you if you want to sell altcoin and buy bitcoin.... Well for me it is both good and great if you have both of it...  But it depends on the strategy to perform... For me it is best to choose your best strategy...  If you think it is good to have an altcoin then have it because it has an opportunity also...  But if you think you can buy bitcoin in low price then grab it...  After all BiTcoin is already established...
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business

definetly this is a good idea,but i thinks this is not applicable for now because,the bitcoin price value is still going down in the exchanges market,so maybe if we doing this we could not guarantee that we can gain a good profit,because there are possibilities those altcoins that we holds is better that we keep into our wallet and wait the moments that bitcoin price will grow.
Activity: 644
It's a good choice if the market conditions are stable and good for buying bitcoins. the biggest decline is currently in altcoin. to secure your money it is the right choice.
Activity: 17

IMHO
It is never a good idea to have all your eggs in one basket,  a snake might come to that one nest.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
For me I do not totally agree with that opinion, because there are so many alt coins that arise in the future that has the ability to double or triple to earn more profit than bitcoin and it has a lot of potential and also the advantages that may be more than btc, only me of them is not or less familiar to the community and investors either new or old investors. But as far as i know some investors do it that way. They wait for time to arise their coins.  And also the incidence of btc prices fall to the very moment and most likely will change the investor map so that it can and can be an alternative for disappointed investors.
I agree with you. Buying altcoins is a good option if you know that you are buying the good altcoins in the market because just like what you say, they have a higher potential that can bring back at least two or three times of the profit that you can get from bitcoin. It is best to be a trader or investor in altcoins because it is far way faster and better than trading bitcoin because of the faster mode of profit making.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
For me I do not totally agree with that opinion, because there are so many alt coins that arise in the future that has the ability to double or triple to earn more profit than bitcoin and it has a lot of potential and also the advantages that may be more than btc, only me of them is not or less familiar to the community and investors either new or old investors. But as far as i know some investors do it that way. They wait for time to arise their coins.  And also the incidence of btc prices fall to the very moment and most likely will change the investor map so that it can and can be an alternative for disappointed investors.
Pages:
Jump to: